Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demonicle-hwcmalaysia

2010 pydrumerboy

jus like tha mayans predicted the end of the world in 2012.

i predict the end of pydrumerboy's green streak in 2010

no longer will he be able to find greens so easily.
it comes to an end in 2010.

from my own view only,HW shd drop or stop the Thunt card thing coz i find becoz of this thunt things,i find that this will make most of the hw collectors greedy la.....just my view only,maybe i'm wrong.....hope that we all here really share what we here for or else we just can see but can't or expensive to own the hot one.......

T-Hunt greedy? hahahaha. They are so rare that being greedy is overrated. But greedy is, getting every same car from a place. Like recently go to 1 7E, haul up all DD, Gallardo, Mini, blah blah. Then not content, they go everywhere to take up the same cars. That is greedy. And then the story goes to what fuels this greediness.

tak ada apa,no worry, kito semua saja shiok sendiri cakap.....but idid get a lot of good frens here too........

cheers........

Haha,.....maybe I should quit while I am ahead......

By the way this is not my full hand...Smile I will add another pic and another pic as the occasion allows ....muahahahah

Now where is danielh.......calling for mr danielh

I know the demonic forces are conspiring against me in 2010, but my light saber is ready.....buzzzzzzzzzzzznnnnn

haha demon, ur prediction must have a base la..try explain ur theory that brings u that conclusion..hehehe

tapi menarik gak to see who can be faster than bro py next yr..challenge nih! heheh Smile

Oh People can be faster than me, ebay saje sudah faster than me. I don't care to be faster, I only care to POS.....Smile

faster hunt local la..ebay US card mah..hehe

pydrumerboy wrote:
Haha,.....maybe I should quit while I am ahead......

By the way this is not my full hand...Smile I will add another pic and another pic as the occasion allows ....muahahahah

Now where is danielh.......calling for mr danielh

wah!!!!!! another one!! i want that bone shaker, hehe!! jk jk.....

Guys guys, to those who pm me, demonicle is just joking la.......and in no way are we fighting....can't you all see that we are just joking....Smile lol

By the way demon has a sarcastic sense of humor but its harmless like a pussycat....meow....kekeke.

pydrumerboy wrote:
Guys guys, to those who pm me, demonicle is just joking la.......and in no way are we fighting....can't you all see that we are just joking....Smile lol

By the way demon has a sarcastic sense of humor but its harmless like a pussycat....meow....kekeke.

ouch

yeah dudes.. take a break. its not always who is scoring more hunts than one another. or who is spreading rumours about one another.

u guys have to learn to joke wit each other. learn to live peacfully with one another. sometimes we make jokes jus to poke fun at each other.

for one i know that mr. py still has a grudge on me for the ROAK that never was Razz

but not to worry. they'll be many many more chances in the future to make up for it.

but mainly everything is because
the joker hates midgets with long ears and a green light bulb.

kurz wrote:
haha demon, ur prediction must have a base la..try explain ur theory that brings u that conclusion..hehehe

tapi menarik gak to see who can be faster than bro py next yr..challenge nih! heheh Smile

here's my facts to back up my theory.
in the year 2010

the planets MARS n JUPITER will align creating causing a slight imbalance of forces that control the 'green radar' of pydrumer.

this will severely affect his ability to score anymore greens in the coming year.

without his 'green radar' his hunting rounds will be futile and filled with dragtors and blimps.

beware guys... the end is near

demonicle wrote:
yeah dudes.. take a break. its not always who is scoring more hunts than one another. or who is spreading rumours about one another.

u guys have to learn to joke wit each other. learn to live peacfully with one another. sometimes we make jokes jus to poke fun at each other.

for one i know that mr. py still has a grudge on me for the ROAK that never was Razz

but not to worry. they'll be many many more chances in the future to make up for it.

but mainly everything is because
the joker hates midgets with long ears and a green light bulb.

Not RAOK but RAOKs ....... fake smile, fake hair, fake everything....fake fake fake...jokers are fakes...

demonicle wrote:
kurz wrote:

here's my facts to back up my theory.
in the year 2010

the planets MARS n JUPITER will align creating causing a slight imbalance of forces that control the 'green radar' of pydrumer.

this will severely affect his ability to score anymore greens in the coming year.

without his 'green radar' his hunting rounds will be futile and filled with dragtors and blimps.

beware guys... the end is near

, by the way can you add more emoticons demon, really miss those facepalms..... thank you

If you ask me ... again.... i would say this was put up out of friendly jealousy. hahahah

demonicle wrote:
jealous of what? py?
hah!
don't insult me.

Now you are insulting me, I am not a what, I am a "who"....Smile