Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xebec-Crash

xebec - 4th customizer

Hi again guys..

Just a simple custom it's took only few hours to do it...this custom is special request from my son, as his old car camaro z28 is already faded and his just simply ask me to do paint job on the body..he request me to do the black colour..and we go straight to buy a black spray colour..once i apply the colour to the body i fell semacam je with the black colour..as i realise on the tin of spray is stated dull black...patut lah tak nampak bersinar.... but we really like it and i got idea to macth the black/chrome rim (no need to use rubber tyre ehhe)...

Once a again we need u guys advice, we planning to hv silver stripe on the roof and hood..so what u guys think? shoud we do or not... Thanks again for watching our humble customizer..

Hope ur guys don't get boring to watch my custom as i prepare to the custom competition

Cool black color! Ganas! Add two red stripes maybe can make it more garang Razz

maybe do the silver stripes following the body lines.

Looks too dark on my monitor, can't see the details.

Any brighter pics?

RGSUKAN wrote:
yupp...do it bro, sure look more nicer...

Thanks for suggestion bro will do it now heheh

hokuan wrote:
Cool black color! Ganas! Add two red stripes maybe can make it more garang Razz

Thanks hokuan...yea i do realise the dull black really ganas hooo....

danoneism wrote:
wah.. flat back camaro!~ nice.. haha

Thanks bro...hhehe accidental colour choose but it's look nice also...

rikmun wrote:
maybe do the silver stripes following the body lines.

Thanks rikmun...yeaa u right silver colour is right choice mmmm body lines? what colour to choose? and i don't really expert on that...

sinclair wrote:
Looks too dark on my monitor, can't see the details.

Any brighter pics?

it's look dark cuz is flat black i only touch up the details on shark fin, door handle and front lamp..will upload new pix when the stripe is done..btw thanks for watching Mr. Sinclair..

bronze/silver/purple stripe will release the dark side of the car... Twisted Evil

pqhd wrote:
bronze/silver/purple stripe will release the dark side of the car... Twisted Evil

thanks bro for suggenstion..

sorry for late post the new pix.. here the camaro with silver stripe...i let my son do for the stripe and spraying, as he request to do it him self. also give him self idea to do the body detailing on the window and wind screen..at the end he satisfy with his job. as his brother get jelous and wanted to do his on custom....and the father get pening hehee..

wow.. very nice... a little more training then the kid can become a good customizer leh... good job bro..

mushr00m wrote:
wow.. very nice... a little more training then the kid can become a good customizer leh... good job bro..

Thanks bro... u right...later on will do some training on how to do a good body detailing and stripe painting..

Thanks Mr Sinclair and CKH for the comment... the stripe makes the camaro looks much better than flat black...

Rayz-HWC wrote:
How old is the boy 'customizer'? Wink

His only 9 years old and he also love hotwheels casting since his 2 years...

I really like what you've done with the Camaro.
*Thumbs up* Wink

The color combo is ok. But this car is badly casted anyway. I think its a lazy cast. Came up the color scheme like Bumblebee just to cash in on Transformers popularity. But matt black is a good base t work with. If you dare to experiment with flouro colors, everything else looks common. But thats just me i guess. I like 7 colors on my car.

nice stripe on the dull black. On advice, i would rather leaves out the window frame details as you need are very very steady hand to paint or touch up the frames. Even expert would detailing it using masking tape.
Anyway, for a 9 years old, this custom considered very good for his age.

wow...nice stripes~
great effort bro...
i always dig those matte colored cars...
Wink

danielh wrote:
Anyway, for a 9 years old, this custom considered very good for his age.

Yah man have to agree! *clap*

Yao - thanks bro.. glad that u like it

netmatrix - thanks bro..u right the cast is not so good....at first i would like to paint like bumblee B..but as my son request on black colour

danielh - thanks Mr. Sifu glad that u like it also...yeea the window frame not so good but i really impressive on what my sons doing and now he love to learn on free hand detailing hhehe..

xeifu - thanks bro..

zint - thanks bro..me like also hehhe

aphong - thanks bro..yeaa it's so garang without stripe

Rayz - thanks bro so the support...now he start to sketch and planning is next project hehe