Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

HWCM 1st Anniversary dinner-31st January 2010-sale of ticket

Alright, guys and gals, the HWCM 1st Anniversary dinner has been confirmed as follows :

Venue : Wisma PKPS, Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia (full address and map will be provided later)
Date : 31st January 2010
Time : 7:30pm
Dress : Anything you feel comfortable in, we want to have a fun time!

Map added 22.01.2010 - click below

Spoiler:

There are limited tickets available for the dinner with the dinner car set, that includes the 1st Anniversary HWCM Dinner Car and the 2010 HWCM Club Car. Tickets for the dinner only are freely available.

Dinner ticket price:
1. with dinner car set, regardless of age - RM80 (limited)
2. dinner only - RM30
3. dinner only, children 4-12 years old - RM15
4. dinner only, children below 4 years - free

I will be releasing the dinner car set tickets in batches of 10. First 10 to book get the tickets and must make payment to me in 24 hours. Otherwise tickets will be released. Tomorrow I will release the next 10 plus those not paid, and so on, until all tickets are sold. Please PM me for payment details.

Note : You must attend the dinner to get the dinner car set (unless there are exceptional reasons approved by Admin)

For other tickets (see no.2 to no. 4 above), you can contact me anytime.

Early payment is kindly requested as we need to issue the tickets. Please note that tickets are serially numbered and there will be numerous lucky draws on the night.

Any questions, please ask.

Ok, the first 10 are now released. Please post in this thread, pm me or call me. Based on the time, first 10 get the tickets.
03.01.10 - next 10 tickets are released
05.01.10 - next 10 tickets are released
09.01.10 - last 8 tickets are released
1. woozie - paid
2. shakz7 - paid
3. prabha71 - paid
4. tunnelrat - paid
5. peggyspy - paid
6. enyomic - paid
7. aBc - paid
8. jhc7598 - paid
9. xeifu - paid
10. jason - paid
11. YU5H - paid
12. mushr00m - paid
13. musclemania - paid
14. zint3000 - paid
15. hassan - paid
16. arttt_anime - paid
17. gonggok - paid
18. gonggok - paid
19. kurz - paid
20. alfagta - ?
21. titaniumboss - paid
22. danielh - paid
23. matbear82 - paid
24. addrick - paid
25. Chia JH - paid
26. ckh - paid
27. Thunderhawk - ?
28. cawan - ?
29. ADVedder - ?
30. rakin - paid
31. mohdone - ?
32. danny90 - paid

Other tickets:
1. woozie - paid
2. BoneShaker - paid
3. YU5H x4 - paid
4. danielh x3
5. thefuhrer - (arranged with Admin Demonicle)
6. jhc7598 - paid
7. mohdone x3
8. Kee Wee aka user id "Ulrick@Kee" - paid
9. mushr00m - paid

Teaser pictures of the 1st HWCM Anniversary Dinner Car and the HWCM 2010 Club Car.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Updated: The 2010 Dinner & Club Cars revealed!

Spoiler:

thefuhrer wrote:
can view how is dinner car & club car look like?

They will be unveiled in the coming weeks.

The Dinner car is a very heavy casting and the 2010 car is a cool car with a surfboard

May i know how to do the payment??

Wohoooooooo HWCM 1st Dinner Dinner Dinner.....

Next it will be a Convention.............

Put me down for 2 Dinner car sets (confirm), may also need a dinner only ticket for danie (yet to confirm)

hahah....join tuuuuuu very happy to join.....

Hi, Moderators,
Other than door gift, club car give away, dinner cars, lucky draws (I like this, yummy!!!) and DINNER, are there any oth activities that nite? eg. moderator and committee members nak buat karaoke performance untuk audience ke, kikiki...

musclemania wrote:
Hi, Moderators,
Other than door gift, club car give away, dinner cars, lucky draws (I like this, yummy!!!) and DINNER, are there any oth activities that nite? eg. moderator and committee members nak buat karaoke performance untuk audience ke, kikiki...

You know what, the venue itself is equipped with karaoke. But don't think none of us will nyanyi-nyanyi lol..

ucb, lagu rasa sayang pun boleh la, khas daripada moderator and committee member untuk semua, hahaha.
or, is there "club song"? wow...another possibility of competition ya, hihihi.

Truth is we do kind of thing, people will say this club is 'syok sendiri', i think i myself will agree with them lol. Basically we just wanna have good time at the dinner. No propaganda to instill club patriotisme of any sort.

demonicle wrote:
YU5H x4?????

SCALPER?

Aiseh, no la.

He is just buying normal ticket x4. Kudos to him for supporting the club by bringing whole family.

musclemania wrote:
Hi, Moderators,

We are jus going to present what we have done for 2009 and our targets/plans for 2010 (a nation wide event is in the plans). I'm trying to get trophies for the custom club competition.

the night is just basically to have a good time and meet new people. Only by a good turn-out, can we push for more stuff in 2011.

All the lucky draw prizes and door gifts will be provided by mattel. i cannot thank them enough for their support.

sinclair wrote:

Aiseh, no la.

He is just buying normal ticket x4. Kudos to him for supporting the club by bringing whole family.

lol. its ok. i jus have a personal rivalry with YU5H since very early on.

mercedes vs honda.
superman vs batman.
and blah blah blah.

musclemania wrote:
Hi, Moderators,

That's a lot of activities already right? Still want more?

We will have of course the display and results of the 1st HWCM custom car competition. There may be displays of special collections too, and a special race competition on the night.

Karaoke? I think too distracting and not really Hot Wheelie activity.

sinclair wrote:
..and a special race competition on the night.

Perhaps we'll have hwcm raceday's longest gravity track ever *think Rhodes Island hw race* cause we have more than enough space in the hall to utilize. But we'll confirm on that later.

So you playaz who don't need some club cars, just grab that rm30 ticket and come have fun! Transportation to Shah Alam don't worry, can kautim one.

demon, ucb & sinclair,
appreciate for the reply.

karaoke is an irrelevant example (just jk ), i personally hope it will not be any karaoke session in fact unless somebody really wanna sing la.

lookin fwd for the display of nice cars.

sinclair: if got more nicer activities, why not? hihihi.

and, by the way, may i know when the dinner itinerary will b released?

appreciate that. right here waiting.

lucky draw prizes and door gift by Mattel? sounds great.

by the way, will all the moderators and committee members who are currently at Malaysia, turn up during the dinner?
I believe some of the collectors would like to meet them face to face.

demonicle wrote:
sure. most of the committee and mods will appear. but all of them will introduce themselves as pydrumerboy

LOLOLOLOLOL

demonicle wrote:
sure. most of the committee and mods will appear. but all of them will introduce themselves as pydrumerboy

LOL Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

demonicle wrote:
RazzRazz

what? not again, another disguise game?
aduh, janganlah malu-malu gunakan nama samaran sendiri
else, later we are going to have a guessing game session during the dinner where audience to guess "who is who"

demonicle wrote:

demonicle wrote:
sinclair wrote:

Aiseh, no la.

lol. its ok. i jus have a personal rivalry with YU5H since very early on.

mercedes vs honda.
superman vs batman.
and blah blah blah.

u so syg me.. hahaha Razz