• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xebec-Crash

xebec - endless haulage November 2010..Updated pg 13

hassan wrote:
awesomeness.. congrats bro..

Thanks Bro....btw u avatar really scare lah Laughing

it's nice to chat with them and the best part is getting those DD with cheap price! nice haul bro,congrats!!

chee keng hong wrote:
Wat a great DD haul!!! And come cheap..too? wah! Congrats!

Thanks CKH..lucky me lah after 1 week kemaruk nak haul at last jumpa pujaan hati heheh..

danielh wrote:
it's nice to chat with them and the best part is getting those DD with cheap price! nice haul bro,congrats!!

Thanks Mr.Danielh..hehhe but sometimes hard to chat with them even in english...macam cakap itik dengan ayam heheh..

sinclair wrote:
Not bad, now got Manila contact.

Thanks Mr.Sinclair..2morrow he will bring some stuff again hopefully another hot item... Smile

nice haul! still can catch that ghostcatcher and rats!! cheers

this is one lucky dude.....or should i say stable hauling? lol cheeers bro

thanks guys..the ecto is juz arrive here and limited stock only, the ratbomb still belambak here nobody cares for it...juz grab it since got %...this is payday haul Very Happy

Nice haul!! I recently found the Dodge Charger Stock Car at The Store but it's an error product. One card has a hair in it and another one has a real badly damaged card (no pictures). Unlucky yet, finally found my Evora :lolsign:

KidrauhlM5 wrote:
Nice haul!! I recently found the Dodge Charger Stock Car at The Store but it's an error product. One card has a hair in it and another one has a real badly damaged card (no pictures). Unlucky yet, finally found my Evora :lolsign:

thanks bro..lucky for u got error card..some people here crazy about error card they will pay higher price when he wanted... Smile

Hi again...
here is my Nite Rushing Haul that i manage to caught during seminar at KL... 1st day only grab some hws from metrojaya Pavilion...

2nd day going to sogo,and KLCC..after that haul some stuff from Bro Mushr00m and got stuff from Bro Lkwanz and lastly at KLIA...

Going to Brunei..me and my friend were stranded at our airport due to scanning our beg.. the officer say " apa yang kamu berdua bawa dalam beg ni..banyak sangat besi didalam beg ni" ...and once they open and smile "oooo mainan untuk budak budak besar rupanya"...cis semua office gelak kat kitaorang heheh kurang asam pun officer... don't matter what they say we are serious collector...

So this is my Rushing Haul...

Dah penuh satu box..only take 2 hours haul dah penuh satu box
If If we got alot of time for sure penuh satu beg besar full of hotwheels hehhe..thanks for watching

massive haul bro, but worth the visit to KL. happy to knows that you're having some good time hauling in KL area.
btw, after the custom officer see the opened the box, did they taxed the toys? Razz

danielh wrote:
massive haul bro, but worth the visit to KL. happy to knows that you're having some good time hauling in KL area.
btw, after the custom officer see the opened the box, did they taxed the toys? Razz

Thanks bro, even in short time we do enjoy in here especially meeting ur guys...
no tax at all...the tax item in brunei only electrical appliance and car accessories...

Congrate for good hauling. Datang-datnglah selalu ke Malaysia.

sahama wrote:
Congrate for good hauling. Datang-datnglah selalu ke Malaysia.

Thanks bro..i wish i could heheh if got time even tiap2 minggu datang heheh.. ...

sinclair wrote:
Great catches! cheers

Berat haul = seriouz collector. Razz

Thanks bro....always be like that when visitng KL...rugi kalau tak haul

...perghhhh..what a massive haul.....DD banyak sungguh...congrats..

RGSUKAN wrote:
...perghhhh..what a massive haul.....DD banyak sungguh...congrats..

Thanks bro...yellow DD tu nak buat kustom lah..got lot of project on that..wait n see my biggest project kustom heheh...

netmatrix wrote:
Really shopping in Malaysia eh?

Hahaahh..all shopping for hotwheels je and i got only 1 tshirt and jeans je...

oh wow....marbeles bro.....great hauls and congratz too!!!

netmatrix wrote:

dei... u tak percaya ka what a weird questions.

^ lol tu question main2 lah RazzRazz

@xebec
wah i'd say this is more to "sapu" haul..grab grab grab go back brunei only think what have been bought..haha
i wonder if u rush to 7Es sure not enough one box..lol

msclee wrote:
oh wow....marbeles bro.....great hauls and congratz too!!!

Thanks bro...yup all yummy haul since KL got latest wave..brunei so slow meh...

chee keng hong wrote:
nice rushing haul bro!! one worth happy trip & haul!!

Thanks bro..rushing shopping make us tired lah but it's worthed when see new wave in KL..

Speeddemonz wrote:
That was a really-really massive haul u got there. Congratz bro. Happy for you.

Thanks bro..yup really happy when haul at KL...don't ever let go the changes in front of our eyes heheh..

wildspirit wrote:
netmatrix wrote:

dei... u tak percaya ka what a weird questions.

eheheeh it's juz a question lo ..nice meeting u bro will custom something for u when next trip to KL

@xebec
wah i'd say this is more to "sapu" haul..grab grab grab go back brunei only think what have been bought..haha
i wonder if u rush to 7Es sure not enough one box..lol[/quote]

Thanks bro..as usually when go to KL..hotwheels is in our mind btw supprise at 7E outlet at bukit bintang no sign of new wave only 5 to 10 hotwheels on the peg ....

xebec-Crash wrote:
@xebec

Thanks bro..as usually when go to KL..hotwheels is in our mind btw supprise at 7E outlet at bukit bintang no sign of new wave only 5 to 10 hotwheels on the peg ....[/quote]

i think it's all about good timing. When you came to KL, most of the 7E outlets in BB area are almost run out of HWs or left a fews only, Coincidently this month starting on the 26th July is the 7E promotion and they did restock the new SM wave and some current hw ratbomb, chevroletor and camaro wave.If you're lucky , you might find any one of the TH above mentioned as I did went all the outlets surrounding the BB area. Razz

danielh wrote:
xebec-Crash wrote:
@xebec

Thanks bro..as usually when go to KL..hotwheels is in our mind btw supprise at 7E outlet at bukit bintang no sign of new wave only 5 to 10 hotwheels on the peg ....

i think it's all about good timing. When you came to KL, most of the 7E outlets in BB area are almost run out of HWs or left a fews only, Coincidently this month starting on the 26th July is the 7E promotion and they did restock the new SM wave and some current hw ratbomb, chevroletor and camaro wave.If you're lucky , you might find any one of the TH above mentioned as I did went all the outlets surrounding the BB area. Razz [/quote]

heehheh thanks for the tips Mr Danielh...