Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xebec-Crash

xebec - endless haulage November 2010..Updated pg 13

Hola..
Start from this year i juz open only one topic to share my haulage in 2010... I fell so lucky to join this forum and share all of our experience and knowledge on how we haul new hotwheels.. so enjoy and really appreciate al ur guys comment..

Where is the haulage.....soon to come I see....well hope that you can haul all the goodies in Brunei

fuyooooo..massive haul..haul directly from supplier? dasyatnih...

i saw $uper merc too & super fire eater....i want i want..

agreed with the topic title...
endless...
really2 massive man~
nice hauls~
haha
Wink

Thanks guys for the comment.. and really enjoy this aggressive haul since this is the time for BONUS HAULAGE heheheeh

Another haul for today..juz arrive this afternoon....btw thanks to PY...nice dealing with u bro..

mmm the VW drgbus 1:18 still not yet arrived...mmm parah parah 1st time using ebay...afraid that stuff missing mmm hopefully save in my hands...otherwise what to do ahh?

dunno la.. btw so far i'm getting all items that i buy from ebay, and just 1 item got taxed, Sad ..
but there is 1 more item doesnt arrive yet, after in about 2months since it had been posted.. i ask the seller, he said that try give it a little time more to arrive since its said that the package will be arrive in Malaysia in around 7-9 weeks.. so hoping it'll arrive sooner or later..

jhc7598 wrote:
dunno la.. btw so far i'm getting all items that i buy from ebay, and just 1 item got taxed, Sad ..
but there is 1 more item doesnt arrive yet, after in about 2months since it had been posted.. i ask the seller, he said that try give it a little time more to arrive since its said that the package will be arrive in Malaysia in around 7-9 weeks.. so hoping it'll arrive sooner or later..

wah!!! so many nice stuff waiting to be unleashed!!! I wan!!! Share-share ah!!!

chee keng hong wrote:
jhc7598 wrote:

wah!!! so many nice stuff waiting to be unleashed!!! I wan!!! Share-share ah!!!

nothing special lah, just regular thingy la.. u already have this, huhu~~

oop man i hv to wait lah ni...it's been 6 weeks so far and the seller does not reply my msg.... i think this is the 1st and last im dealing with ebay lah...better dealing htwls members...

xebec-Crash wrote:
Another haul for today..juz arrive this afternoon....btw thanks to PY...nice dealing with u bro..

Cool! Looks like it exploded out of the box or something...

pydrumerboy wrote:
xebec-Crash wrote:

Cool! Looks like it exploded out of the box or something...

u pasang bomb inside it or what, RazzRazz

another endless haulage arrive last week from Mr.Prabha

Ford Mustang FOC from Mr.Prabha...xie xie really love it