Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raymond

A YEAR HV GONE PAST>>>>>

a year hv past unnoticed....maybe its true that time flies by.........having been a member of HWCm...correction,proud member of Hwcm, made me to gain ample knowledge and infos...tips etc(the list nvr ends) about this awesome hobby that i share with u guys..all the members... i really mean all.......of u guys hv treated me equally amongst others eventhough i'm just 16(still can call kid larr....)from admins to mods..all of the other members too.hv tolerated me...considering and respecting my opinions and views...as well communicating with me freely and very friendly too...honestly guys i've nvr made this many friends or can i say 'abang angkats' ever in my life.........

So TO ALL U GUYS I THANK YOU SINCERELY....FOR MAKING THIS THE BEST CLUB EVER(At least for me...hehehe)

this is heart warming stuff bro, im really glad you are liking this place. we hope to be more than just a group of collectors, and this is your best club ever? cool Smile

Agreed to Raymond!Thanks to the Admins,Mods,And other members for making this club the greatest in my heart!

sob..sob!! Where's my tissue??

..thanks to the admin..mod..committe..and all members for making such a great "HCWM"!!!

well, even i myself are very much a newbie, but i am very pleased to be here..

now, next up, gatherings !!

psst, if in Ipoh, i may be able to make it there..hehe

yes, agreed..HWCM is the happening place! me too, joined quite late last year but now have a lot of friends here!!!

danielh wrote:
yes, agreed..HWCM is the happening place! me too, joined quite late last year but now have a lot of friends here!!!

and also a great great customizer!

hope this club will be around for many years to come...

```~~~HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY HWCM~~~```

btul btul btul...... hwcm is pure awesomeneSSS

bcoz of hwcm i am able to find stuff that i missed... dont think will find stuff all by myself...

bcoz of hwcm i get many new friends sharing the same passion... can talk, share and get excited about new hauls, new stuffs....

so thank you HWCM and thank you HWCM MEMBERS....