Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KidrauhlM5

Chinese New Year haul :) *UPDATED* 22nd Feb '10

Hello and before that, I would like to wish a Happy Chinese New Year to all the Chinese here Wink

Anyways, here is what I bought... Though just one HW and another one is a Majorette. I'll try to get some more tomorrow if I go to Jusco.

Ford GT LM

Spoiler:

Owkey so.. To recap what I have bought so far in February.

Cadillac CTS-V

Ford GT-LM

Ford Fusion Police and Chevrolet Camaro Concept

Mercedes CLK AMG DTM (Dream Garage)

Riley & Scott Mk III

'70 Pontiac GTO

GP-2009

Acura NSX

Spoiler:

Thanks CKH! Smile

Yes the Evo does look great, also the first time I see a Majorette in Malaysia. They're pretty rare.

Yeah finding majorrete is a bit tricky. But here are some places you can actuallu find majorette with quite a good number of cars to chose from.

1.Sogo
2. Parkson Sg Wang
3. Bintang(some branches have it)
4. Billion(some branches have it)
5.The Store

Thanks for the tip pydrumer Smile

Yeah I might be going to Sogo with my mum next week as I'll follow her to her office Very Happy. Majorette cars are quite cheap at RM5.50 except for the Racing series which is around RM7.90... Wonder if the price is the same at Sogo.

Yeah, I think the price is the same unless they are on sale during this chinese new year festivities.

Sounds good to me then, yeah the Racing series is RM7.90 after I checked the receipt. If I go to Jusco tomorrow, then I'll be looking on a Lamborghini Gallardo. I really want that car Smile

Awright... I got these Very Happy

Ford Fusion Police and Chevrolet Camaro Concept

Spoiler:

netmatrix wrote:
Still can land these 2? I thought everyone sapu already. hehehe.

bro the hunting ground is much larger then you've thought.....hehehe

netmatrix wrote:
Still can land these 2? I thought everyone sapu already. hehehe.

Hey, expect the unexpected laa... I travel around PJ and Sunway Pyramid to find those... Just that the GTR I think everyone already sapu. I am sooo out of luck

nice haul bro...did u realise that evo don;t hv any seat at all..and it's so cheap compare to here...

xebec-Crash wrote:
nice haul bro...did u realise that evo don;t hv any seat at all..and it's so cheap compare to here...

Thanks xebec-CrashSmile Yeah I did realize that it doesn't have any seats, or should I say no interior at all. Just flat in there.

Aaand, it's expensive there?? It costs me RM7.90 which is quite expensive IMO. I'm still waiting for HW's Citroen C4 rally to come here so that I can compare that with Majorette's C4 rally. Wish Majorette made such rally cars with lower price and complete interior ...

nice haul bro!!! yes that majorette rally car are nice! try to find these car...subaru wrc and citroen rally cars. Both are full of racing tempos and i think it's most completed racing decals.

danielh wrote:
nice haul bro!!! yes that majorette rally car are nice! try to find these car...subaru wrc and citroen rally cars. Both are full of racing tempos and i think it's most completed racing decals.

Thanks Smile I have to agree that they're nice, except for the lack of interior . I will buy the 3-pack Rally cars worth RM21 if I can remember correctly.

Well it's a bit late but who cares Smile

I went to Jusco Bukit Raja yesterday, looks like I saw the Pink Cuda and some other cool cars but I decided to buy this since I only have RM10 that time ...

Spoiler:

A bit in the evening, I also went to Giant Shah Alam mall and got this.. Nice paintjob is my first impression of this car.

Mercedes AMG CLK DTM (Dream Garage)

Well I guess that's all for this month, but I'll be back with some more... Actually I will still get some if I found some interesting ones Wink

Now to recap my collection so far...

Raymond wrote:
bro what other cars u saw in jusco bukit raja????

Way 2 Fast, AAR Cuda, Chevy Impala, Ford F150, the solar like car, Ferrari 599GTB - ENZO - Shelby GT500 '10 (Speed Machine) and Ferrari 365 GTB (Ferrari Racer)...

I can't recall all of them but still some good weird and cool cars there. Have a good luck mate Smile

wow
how does those cars stick on the wall with those double side tapes? will not fall?

Thanks kuih_tiow Smile

Actually I stick those cars on the wall using a masking tape only. And it never fall except for the Prius, Maserati Quattroporte and the Mustang Fastback, which I replaced the tape and it sticks until today Wink

THIS IS NOT A HAUL!!

So... I have no idea where to post this, so let me post it in here.

Owkey, let's continue..

[center]
This box.. Looks like an ordinary aluminium box...
But in there, contains something that I don't even know. Wonder what it is.

Seconds later, after I opened the box, these are what I found...

Spoiler:

[/center]

wow.. nice old skool stuff.. The left bike is a dodge tomahawk.. the other? not sure...

hmmm... magic box la like that... put lunch inside out comes hotwheel ... awesome....

Thanks guys Smile

Those are really old school!! Now I know the name of the bike Very Happy The other one is a 2005 model.

Hassan, I used to put some ayam KFC in there. Wonder I left it in there for years and it turns into such cars. Joking

Ahaha... With those Superman and KFC sticker, it must be mine but where do all of these car came from I didn't even know I have those cars Well whatever it is, I found the box when I korek back my old big storage box

Thanks matchboxclub Very Happy

Now I have a very sad news. Not that very sad actually. I went to Shah Alam Mall toy shop and I found the Greeny Torino The sad thing is, I only brought RM10 and decided to buy this instead ...

Riley and Scott Mk III

It's actually a nice car anyway

Yeah thanks kukubeh Smile

Anyway, there's a promotion at Shah Alam Mall toy shop. Buy 3 cars and get 1 free. I am getting them someday later. Don't know until when the promotion lasts.