Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

Rant Of the Day!

kurang 2 jer lagi... duit (rm7 juta), bini (2 org cukup, 1 tukang masak, 1 tukang cuci)... hahaha Razz

wildspirit wrote:
Karmann? Karmann yang mana satu ( sound like CIMB iklan )

this one... heheheh... cantik wooo...

Spoiler:

matbear82 wrote:
wildspirit wrote:
Karmann? Karmann yang mana satu ( sound like CIMB iklan )

this one... heheheh... cantik wooo...

Spoiler:

Cantik, wow what a rant for me cos he snap it very fast.

hassan wrote:
musclemania wrote:
Why our forumers tak habis-habis with Cham and UCB for gay matter?

what else is there to talk about ..just look at the hauls post.. nothing new.. at the stores also ..nothing new.. after a while talking bout impala waves and its assortment can get kinda effin boring dude.. its either that or we all stay at home friday nights and watch reruns of doraemon... What a Face

Hassan bro, I still remember PY said "It is good to keep quiet if there is nothing good to talk about", I really learnt from the quote Wink
I believe that other than this kinda issue, there are lots more thing we can talk about, to share, to discuss and that will benefit to each other (like the pepatah thread which is more educational, sports post with more latest news update, etc.).
Please take note that this thread is able to be viewed by HWCM members and transparent to all other collectors around the world.
I'm not sure whether Cham and UCB (as well as some others) were always enjoyed to act or to be criticized about this issue, but, if you guys are OK to keep going with this kinda topic, I leave it to you guys to decide.
Cheers.

hey hey cheers
it's just a joke la. if we take things too seriously, life will be boring ^^
sometimes i don't mind being a joker as long people are happy

hmm perhaps makin fun of the fake GAYs is upsetting the real ones??? Our bad then.. ahahaha.. What a FaceWhat a FaceWhat a Face ...

berkasih sayang amalan mulia... tapi jangan terlebih sayang sesama jantina sudah... i love u all... tapi aku love awek comei 1juta kali ganda hahahaha... I love you

hassan wrote:
hmm perhaps makin fun of the fake GAYs is upsetting the real ones??? Our bad then.. ahahaha.. What a FaceWhat a FaceWhat a Face ...

Yeah yeah yeah... Went to Amcorp and everything is closed. Too bad today is the only Sunday that I'm free Sad

Atomkinder wrote:
I'm all alone.... Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sad

Few times i just like u....hmmm like nobody cares anymore

kuih_tiow wrote:
owh..manchester united lost..deymmm Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

haha that such a deyemm...not match Arsenal unbeaten streak..Arsenal pity also...lead 4-0 end up 4-4. Go Gunners RazzRazz

kuih_tiow wrote:
why close?holiday ar

The mall is open, but all the flea market, and some other hobby shops are closed... Prolly not yet coming home fron CNY holiday.

Don't worry, next week Amcorp flea market will open as usual on Sat/Sun. Very Happy

wildspirit wrote:
kuih_tiow wrote:
owh..manchester united lost..deymmm Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

haha that such a deyemm...not match Arsenal unbeaten streak..Arsenal pity also...lead 4-0 end up 4-4. Go Gunners RazzRazz

was hoping arsenal drop point but then united no point No

KidrauhlM5 wrote:
kuih_tiow wrote:
why close?holiday ar

The mall is open, but all the flea market, and some other hobby shops are closed... Prolly not yet coming home fron CNY holiday.

ya lor forget cny Smile

The Amcorp management already informed to all the seller and the customer last week that Amcorp closed for CNY.

Stupid ebay seller. I m doomed. Does declaration of US 400 is any better than US 441.43 hah. He think i lowball him 35% of his option of make an offer...why u accept it anyway.... habislah RM 400-500 nak bayo kastam.

wildspirit wrote:
Stupid ebay seller. I m doomed. Does declaration of US 400 is any better than US 441.43 hah. He think i lowball him 35% of his option of make an offer...why u accept it anyway.... habislah RM 400-500 nak bayo kastam.

Why So much have to bayo kastam?

On the way back from my school in a van, I saw this Alpine White BMW M5 trailing behind and going past us. I looked at the car like I'm looking at a girl. When the car going past us, it made this pleasure-seeking noise!

Then this lad said to me ''I can see that car everyday, almost everybody have that car'' - then I said ''No, that thing is something special!'' - he said ''What's special about it?'' - I said ''It's an M5, it has a V10 engine producing 507HP. Not everybody can drive it, and it's rare in Malaysia'' - later that lad said ''WTF are you talking about?!?''. Facepalm is my only reply.

Whow... Sometimes I do feel a bit dissapointed when they're not appreciating these piece of engineering. But what can I say, they have no interest.....

KidrauhlM5 wrote:
On the way back from my school in a van, I saw this Alpine White BMW M5 trailing behind and going past us. I looked at the car like I'm looking at a girl. When the car going past us, it made this pleasure-seeking noise!

Then this lad said to me ''I can see that car everyday, almost everybody have that car'' - then I said ''No, that thing is something special!'' - he said ''What's special about it?'' - I said ''It's an M5, it has a V10 engine producing 507HP. Not everybody can drive it, and it's rare in Malaysia'' - later that lad said ''WTF are you talking about?!?''. Facepalm is my only reply.

Whow... Sometimes I do feel a bit dissapointed when they're not appreciating these piece of engineering. But what can I say, they have no interest.....

Because the kid can detect add on M5 kit. tongue

netmatrix wrote:
Because the kid can detect add on M5 kit. tongue

lol!

But that one was a real M5. The exhaust note is a very clear V10... I have yet to find any 530i with a little exhaust upgrade can fake up the S85 note tongue

But true though, nowadays can see wannabes everywhere. They can change everything from front bumper to the very rear bits of the car - just couple of things they usually failed. The brakes!

Where got no rant, UCB?
Here it is.

Happened just now at Tesco Humen, China.
Saw lots of carded and 5-pack on top rack after moving 2 RC car boxes at the front.
After arranged the boxes, looking for the promoters, with courtesy, asked promoters to take. He explained nothing up there (felt like wanna remove the box on the spot and show him but not doing so). Asked again, to climb by own coz there is a ladder, he said cannot with selamba face. He added no point to search up there, going to be the same as on the peg (few waves on the peg actually...Gran Torino, Super Snake, orange Murci, etc.). Aihh...contradict to what he had told me before that. Well...ok la, "thanked" the 2 guy promoters and left.

When going out the exit, asked the guy staff (with proper manner) the way out, the staff jst not looking at me but with angry face, simply pointed somewhere where I guessed should be at his right, hahaha.

Well well, staffs under pressure? Hahaha...not my luck to go through everything, hahaha.

FuiYoh! Gadoh lagi la kat V24!! I nak masuk tu forum pun tak boleh, forgot my password... Sad

zoom! zoom! zoom!

normal la. LYN got alot of trolls.

i ask them troll here dont dare. maybe balls kecut Razz

i like to rant now because surprisingly i have nothing to rant about. is it ok or not ok.

Today i ranting myself for stopping my money to moving people which im usually does..letting people face the music.
Some-kind bad,sick, pain story but its silver lining to me.

wildspirit wrote:
i like to rant now because surprisingly i have nothing to rant about. is it ok or not ok.

Today i ranting myself for stopping my money to moving people which im usually does..letting people face the music.

Mind elaborate?

undercoverbrother wrote:
wildspirit wrote:

Mind elaborate?

Yes when it just not moving other mind but their body parts too ...... so serious!

arghh.. 2 days working in a server room inside a data center..
no tables, no chairs..
I have to sit on on the floor, at temperature around 16degrees, surrounded by servers making humming sounds, and the best yet, no freaking toilets on the 8th floor..

I have to take the lift all the way down to the ground floor, and use the public toilet next to the cafeteria...

and yes, I'm gonna quit the company despite the pay they gave me..

mushr00m wrote:
no tables, no chairs..
I have to sit on on the floor, at temperature around 16degrees, surrounded by servers making humming sounds, and the best yet, no freaking toilets on the 8th floor..

I have to take the lift all the way down to the ground floor, and use the public toilet next to the cafeteria...

relax bro!! Maybe u can take this time to calml down & think back :why i buy those HW ah????? Razz

nnnooooo... looks like I no more ULAR-ing wit u at OU la like that... dont quit la bro.. dugaan jer smua tu... sabau sabau Crying or Very sad

undercoverbrother wrote:
Happens that only friend i know working same company with you also just resigned. Must be pretty bad there.

huh u have only 1 friend meh... pity u lor..forever alone...fffuuuuu .... its okay bro.. just need to work on ur social skills a bit more..try practising wit ur blow up dolls... might help...RazzRazzRazz

mushr00m wrote:
no tables, no chairs..

Don't throw away your pet bottles. Can be re-used. Razz

no wonder he's not "snaking" near my area lately.......
being confined to server room rupanya......duk atas lantai lak tu.......

sinclair wrote:
Spoiler:

ahahahahaha

CHAH wrote:
no wonder he's not "snaking" near my area lately.......
being confined to server room rupanya......duk atas lantai lak tu.......

bongok.. ahahhhahaa

sinclair wrote:
mushr00m wrote:
no tables, no chairs..

if pet bottles not available dont used that unwanted cpu..that not a bowl either...just spray slowly and gently so that cat cable, server, tools..pen tester, fluke..etc not contaminated.

Another rant on this Humen, China Tesco, hahaha.

While I was walking to the toy peg, then, I was stopped by the male guard.
Talked to me loud and fast in mandarin, I ignored him coz didn't understand what he was saying, and stopped him with my MALAYSIA cantonese.
Then, he changed to speak in cantonese, the broken cantonese, wakakaka.
He told me that I should not put the mineral water bottle visible outside my back pack, else, they will "think" that I steal from Tesco.
While I took out the bottle from my back pack, he saw the bottle and left.
By the time I realized, cis...that bottle was basically half empty and the brand is not sold at that Tesco!
He was lucky that I did not get back to him on the spot to wake him up,
"CHECK BEFORE REACT".
Adui, apa punya service attitude nie...
Another thought is, was he advising me to steal and put inside bag? Wakakaka...come on, there is sensor at the exit/entrance.

When going out the exit, the same guard was there, staring at me all the way. I stared back, looking direct at his face while I passed by and he did not react Twisted Evil