Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

Rant Of the Day!

nan_travolta wrote:
lucifer wrote:
wah... i wish i had stressful jobs like u guys... everyday tension2... all i get to do is surf the net and go out on huntings during office hours... and get a fat paycheck at the end of the month... sigh... ekekeke... cap alip bot.... swooooossshhhhh.....

huhuhu...luckily u work only on office hours..mine every days work more than 12 hour/days ..huhu..really exhausted.

You are lucky lucifer, not so stressful and do hauling during free time.

Lower stress, lower pay.
Higher stress, higher pay.
Moderate stress, moderate pay.
Choose one.

Or, the least stress, the highest pay with time to hunt Twisted Evil

kuih_tiow wrote:
cheers yes chelsea kalah cheers

hari nih aku senyum lebar kat penyokong chelsea... hahaha... cheers

matbear82 wrote:
kuih_tiow wrote:
cheers yes chelsea kalah cheers

hari nih aku senyum lebar kat penyokong chelsea... hahaha... cheers

giv me 5!!

damm rooney ban 2 games Evil or Very Mad

already too many until no takers.........should I rant or glad.......

but the one below, I have to swear until to the grave........StingRay raped on site at Jusco Bukit Tinggi Klang.......
stupid, idiot, cheap skate thief......people like this give us collectors a bad name.....
buat malu org Klang je..........

CHAH wrote:

but the one below, I have to swear until to the grave........StingRay raped on site at Jusco Bukit Tinggi Klang.......
stupid, idiot, cheap skate thief......people like this give us collectors a bad name.....
buat malu org Klang je..........

Aih, Chah? Bila sampai?
Saya tinggal berdekatan je, kekeke ... Cool
I saw that too, lots of theft, hope JJ won't bend and put all cards into battery box like C4, sigh.

hahaha yesterday la....same time I rant about candidates
didn't turn up for interview....... Razz

but seriously.....this kind of people give us collectors a bad name......
people will thought that we would do anything including stealing
to satisfy our craving.....

we collectors pay top dollars for that but they simply2 tear and grab
whatever they feels like......damn this people....... Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

Basically, no idea if it is Klang ppl did it ke (perhaps visitor fr oth place ke), collector ke, budak besar atau kecil ke, etc. unless JJ has CCTV, hehehe.
Stealing happens everywhere.
Just that, unlucky for this JJ to have negative stock count, sigh.

chee keng hong wrote:
ni kerja budak-budak kecil or budak-budak besar?? Evil or Very MadRazz

Budak kecil tak buat benda, yang besar saja yang faham

hmm, discount 10% pun tak mampu... Shocked
( already given 10% discount also cannot afford)
really cheap skate! Mad

CHAH wrote:

Dude, be glad, you can use Squareback for trading with the rest of the world.
For other Garage cars like Ferrari, Chevy Panel, Karman etc...
They still haven't get it yet. Especially Mercury Comet.

yea now seems alot. but later when the wave is over, ppl will start look for it again.

wondering of selling my other hw casting except 69 mustang... lalala so in love w M2 boss mustang

jackdy wrote:
wondering of selling my other hw casting except 69 mustang... lalala so in love w M2 boss mustang

list all your collection first which you wanted to sell. Then, contact us. We be happy to scoop them. cheers

jackdy wrote:

Got raba2? Razz

kuih_tiow wrote:
jackdy wrote:

Got raba2? Razz

Not need to raba2, grab everrything especially his raba custom

sahama wrote:
kuih_tiow wrote:
jackdy wrote:

Got raba2? Razz

Not need to raba2, grab everrything especially his raba custom

and $uperz skyline. Razz

jackdy wrote:
wondering of selling my other hw casting

and this supposed to be ranting......? scratch

musclemania wrote:
Give up other casting perhaps? Razz
At such, it is his rant What a Face

Actually, we should be ranting cos he is teasing us. Serupa macam meracun juga le Mad

no la abah.. just need to funded my self for m2 mustang je hehehe

jackdy wrote:
no la abah.. just need to funded my self for m2 mustang je hehehe

Ebay tak henti henti lebat tu Razz

Old rant: 2 cats were dead at the back of my house compound in the past 6 months, sigh.
Coincidently, there were food (seems vomitted or half eaten) on the floor in both occassions Suspect
First time, my wife and I thought the sambal belacan smell but...till the weekend, only realized...it had started to decompose, then quickly buried it into the ground at my house back compound. Poor thing was, I had to clean and move the carcass few times due to lots of maggot, sigh.
Second time, we smelled something strange at the back and again it happened. Subsequently, gotta bury it quickly and luckily that it was still at its "full" form (yet decomposed).
Anyhow RIP for both cats.
Hope no 3rd time.

musclemania wrote:
Old rant: 2 cats were dead at the back of my house compound in the past 6 months, sigh.
Coincidently, there were food (seems vomitted or half eaten) on the floor in both occassions Suspect
First time, my wife and I thought the sambal belacan smell but...till the weekend, only realized...it had started to decompose, then quickly buried it into the ground at my house back compound. Poor thing was, I had to clean and move the carcass few times due to lots of maggot, sigh.
Second time, we smelled something strange at the back and again it happened. Subsequently, gotta bury it quickly and luckily that it was still at its "full" form (yet decomposed).
Anyhow RIP for both cats.
Hope no 3rd time.

Ini kerja banyak dapat pahala

Planned to bury at field nearby but digging at public area, seems not so good, so, better bury at own compound, easier and faster.
Furthermore, I cannot stand the strong smell if I manual carry it from my house back compound to the field.
Around 200m distance, far too.

musclemania wrote:
Planned to bury at field nearby but digging at public area, seems not so good, so, better bury at own compound, easier and faster.
Furthermore, I cannot stand the strong smell if I manual carry it from my house back compound to the field.
Around 200m distance, far too.

Good idea Very Happy

Last time my cat died when it got runover by someone, and it was left to die on the curb, I found it already bloated after not returning home for so long, so decided to bury it properly than let it rot in plain sight, some people had the nerve letting a cat die like that......

3 years ago i bring back 10 months persian cat given by my friends, buy the cage the litter food everything that make me kopak few hundreds, after 2 weeks the cat crossing over to my neighbor apt, how he could do that i don't know and my neighbor just throw out the cat, i search it high and low for about 2 weeks and surrender, after more than a year i found the cat, already become bad stray alley cat and didn't recognized me and just too wild.

this year 3 of my cats die, 1 killed by another stray cats, 2 other killed by cars.. and pity, one of them sarat mengandung.. SadSad

Last year all of my guppies passed away cos half eaten by a gang of goldfish.

I love dogs but I dare not take any dog as pet cos I was always chased by dogs during my childhood time...phobia, wakakaka.

musclemania wrote:
I love dogs but I dare not take any dog as pet cos I was always chased by dogs during my childhood time...phobia, wakakaka.

Fear of the dog is called.. K9phobia

brown water for at least 2 weeks ard at my hostel here..dirty dirty...

lkwanz wrote:
brown water for at least 2 weeks ard at my hostel here..dirty dirty...

wah free teh tarik la like that... ekekeke Crying or Very sad

i can dye ur white clothe into brown clothe oso.. Razz

lkwanz wrote:
i can dye ur white clothe into brown clothe oso.. Razz

My son house in Rompin have to buy drinking water outsourcing as far Kuantan. basuh baju tausah kirakah. Air disana lagi keroh hari-hari Very Happy

i get my drinking water from those R.O Machine.. Wink

lkwanz wrote:
i get my drinking water from those R.O Machine.. Wink

That's the way of life today, drink RO water Razz

Story: I encountered problem with my company mobile phone where I had been answering numerous calls looking for the previous owner, mostly on debts matter.
When approaching the Human Resources, the staff was just pushed me away saying "It is like that, all staffs encountered the same."
When I requested to change for other or new sim card, the staff just replied "No, no more extra."

With courtesy, I approached the staff face to face but since in vain, I escalated to the higher level via e-mail and right after that, the staff requested me to choose 1 from 2 extra sim cards.

Why was the staff not working on the role and responsibility that has been assigned for?

Another office rant.

My colleagues so called detected product failure at line.
I was requested to complain to my Supplier for the reject and claim.

When I requested for picture, he said "Not available."
When I requested for delivery/shipment information of the product, he said "Not available."
When I requested for actual failed product, he said "Not available."

So, what to complain?

Walk the talk?
Talk the walk?
Or, only talk but do nothing?

Another office rant, on meeting.

Meeting 1:
A meeting was called upon a major quality issue. All relevant departmental representatives were given ample of time to investigate and prepare relevant information in the meeting.
In the meeting, introduction of the issue was briefed earlier. After that, "go around the table" session was carried out to get update from every person-in-charge.
Unfortunately, after the session, most of them replied "Ok, later I go and check." The rest who were listening just nodded their heads and proceed.

Without hesitation, I stood up and excused myself from the meeting. When I began to walk off from the meeting, my colleague asked me the reason of leaving. With courtesy and good manner, I explained "It will be better that every key person is ready for the meeting for a fruitful discussion."

Moral of the story: What is a meeting for?

Meeting 2:
I was new to the company (my previous). I was required to attend a meeting. It was held to discuss on the content of a survey checklist/form.
To my surprise, the attendees were from Master holder, PhD, Professor and so on with higher education background.
But, to my surprise again, they ended up debating on a subject for more than 15minutes.
The subject was "What is the correct term to use; between SECURE and SAFE?"

Moral of the story: To gather a bunch of elite for a meeting is good. But, to gather a bunch of elite for a meeting to discuss on something not important to the objective is a waste of time and company resources.
Why need so many elites by the way?

There are always pro and cons either of making own business or get employed.

The rant is for sharing to all members, hope that we do not fall into the category of
- only talking but not working (but, some were really paid to "talk" What a Face )
- acting before think (auto reflex? What a Face )
- just saying "NO" before taking initiative to resolve matter (to lessen the work What a Face )

Understand that nobody is perfect but let's improve if we would like to succeed in our career life, else, just stay complacent and do as above What a Face

sahama wrote:
Nice to be self - employed Very Happy

LoL mr. sahama. this is rant page. not self appreciation page. Razz

zoomckng wrote:
sahama wrote:
Nice to be self - employed Very Happy

LoL mr. sahama. this is rant page. not self appreciation page. Razz

I ppun makan gaji banyak pencaroba makan gaji, gaji tak cukuplah, duit dah habis belum cukup bulan, ambil advance dulu sebelum gaji masuk dll. my ranting pasal makan gaji.

My ranting is ada dua orang naik angin satu badan hari ini.