Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

Rant Of the Day!

what happened to job seekers nowdays....? scratch

always complaint very hard to get jobs..... Mad

but when we want to give and call to come for interview, never turn-up without any reason.......
are they just trying to test the market.....?......dayem........

jangan nak memilih sangat buleh tak......?
you have to start somewhere......no matter how low it is......

darthvader wrote:
harggg!!!!! why my bank a/c dont show "balance rm999999999999.99" !!!!!

Yang tu zimbabwe trillion dollar

nan_travolta wrote:
Today i'm really exhausted and messy...don't know why...

Terkurang kena power root ni and pekena telur kg. 2 bijik ok le tu

CHAH wrote:

but when we want to give and call to come for interview, never turn-up without any reason.......

I also encountered the same problem with some interviewees last time. They did not pick up the phone call, actually, we worried if they were lost or some other thing happened to them.

Basically, interviewer or interviewee, they have the rights to choose but more important point is, please be responsible towards the interview.
It is not hard to just give a call to update if any change.
People mentality...haizzz...

I had been through some funny reasons given by the interviewee who could not turn up for the interview
- sick. When the interviewee was offered for another appointment, there was no reply.
- lost. When we tried to guide, they just ended the call.
- better offer. We appreciate if they could call us if they got a better offer in between the period of time but nil. Even we called, no answer too.
That was about the interviewee.

I also encountered problem with interviewer.
It happened when the HR manager called me for an interview, automatically, I was asking for the route to the company because that time I owned no transport. Rather than checking through internet, it is better if the HR could help. Disappointedly, the HR Manager just bluntly told me, "This is your problem. You should find the way yourself to our company. It is you who wants the job."
Again, people mentality and attitude...haizzz...

monday, start work at 9am until 8.00pm
tuesday, start work at 9am until 9.00pm
wednesday, start work at 9am until 10.00pm
thursday, start work at 9am until 9.00pm
friday, start work at 9am until 8.00pm
saturday, start work at 9am until 9.00pm

sunday.........-half morning amcorpmall , half afternoon family day, night until wee hours in the morning...custom car... Mad

Danielh:huhu..bz like me..start work at 7am t0 7pm++

Wuarghh today is my expensive lunch..

telur goreng+paru lembu sikit+ teh o ais limau RM7 at kedai makan bangi..huhu..

Working life is like that.
So, gotta enjoy your working life, else...rant of the day, hahaha.
We spend our time mostly in our working place daily.
House is like the hotel.

nan_travolta wrote:

Razz same luck............

musclemania wrote:
Working life is like that.
So, gotta enjoy your working life, else...rant of the day, hahaha.
We spend our time mostly in our working place daily.
House is like the hotel.

agree..
House is like the hotel. but working place is like torturing chamber..... No

nan_travolta wrote:

bang,tu lunch.aku bfast lebih dari harga ko beli dkt kafe office aku.

hahah..really..macam aku terbalik..breakfast pun aku makan macam makan kenduri kawin..lunch makan sikit je..hehe..terbalik Very Happy ermm cafe kt mane tue wan?

back to msia oredi...weather superb!! Razz

straight shoot to klia toy shops...dayem no RM in wallet...arghhhhhh

nan_travolta wrote:

Kira murahla tu bang, siap teh ais limau lagi sedap!

CHAH wrote:

Inilah mentaliti sesetengah orang. Bila tak ada kerja, merungut siang malam. Bila orang dah bagi peluang, tolak pulak. Hidup ni tak boleh memilih sangat... Bila dah macam tu kan susah - sampai bila pun susah nak dapat kerja. Whatever we do, we will have to start from scratch. I just cannot understand these people. I'm not saying that being choosy is bad, but too choosy is going to give hard times for your life.

My rant today is about my classmates. Earlier today during our Engineering Drawing lesson, our teacher was really in a not so good mood with 2 of my classmates and she started to push everybody to our very limit. We were supposed to pass up our SPM Course Work last week but we didn't as it's also my own fault. When we want to pass up ours, she checked and all of our works were rejected for specific mistakes. I did finished it before the end of the class though while some other who didn't their work got rejected times and times and 2 of my friends weren't able to withstand the pressure and started throwing stuff and kicking chairs.

I know the pressure they're having because I am having the same but that doesn't mean you can act like that especially in front of the teacher. That's very rude! They should know they didn't do their work properly so why acting like that? If I and some can do it properly why can't they? I hate this kind of people. Ego...

Nice rant, KidrauhlM5. It is something similar to what my wife told me.
She is a lecturer in a private college.
During lecture, the students were openly "cursing" (the english "F" word). Even after reminded, they continued with their act. They were proudly use the cursing words...even one of them is so called the top student. So, it is nothing to do with education background (in this case).
Well well ... so, what is the problem with them?

Last time, we used to have essay writing on famous topic like "Bagaimana menyelesaikan masalah sosial remaja masa kini?". Sila bagi 5 isi.
We will "blame" on
- mass media
- peer pressure
- "pendidikan moral"
- family background
what else? Question
Trend? What a Face

musclemania wrote:
During lecture, the students were openly "cursing" (the english "F" word). Even after reminded, they continued with their act. They were proudly use the cursing words...even one of them is so called the top student. So, it is nothing to do with education background (in this case).

Last time, we used to have essay writing on famous topic like "Bagaimana menyelesaikan masalah sosial remaja masa kini?". Sila bagi 5 isi.
We will "blame" on
- mass media
- peer pressure
- "pendidikan moral"
- family background
what else? Question
Trend? What a Face

Thanks mate. The problem is already inside them, it's their attitude...

On the essay, you could easily add 'Pengaruh barat' because before most students and kids were influenced by video games like GTA and movies that is based on violent and sexuality made by the westerners, I don't think we had these problem before. Perhaps it could get along with 'Mass media' but this is more specific to the ideology of the westerners ruining the eastern ideology. When we add all of them up, only then we could call it a trend. It's like a chain reaction. At first, we have 2 or 3 students infected and because of 'Peer pressure', more students will follow. Then it will be passed down to their younger brother and sisters and so on. 'Religion education' can also be a point but since you already have 'Pendidikan moral' then I think it's about the same for Muslims and non-Muslims.

You can see how strong the westerners are that we are now influenced by their ideology, mentality and tradition. It's just us to determine whether we want to follow them or not. If you look closely nowadays, most Malaysian are keen towards Korean for whatever the reason is. Almost 60% of students in my school are following Korean. And that opens up to another rant for me tonight! What is so special with Koreans?

Now we entering to another Wednesday....so what the hack that my COO and my ED wants!! 2 hrs of blackout disaster on last Friday but they still drag the case till rest of this week. Its been like more than 6 years i handling the same situations but just because 2 hrs of no presence of me everything ...puff..gone
... hei Boss i have the phone with me and address everything accordingly ...there you go all the report and all the best of the world to you and all that such and might.
Banyak lagi benda aku nak buat, dahla keja sorang2. Sad
Boss tau tak Friday tu aku mesti cari chance nak kluar..barang kena tahan la Boss...dahla aku tunggu lama tak sampai2..blackout tu TNB phase out Boss tak boleh buat apa2.
All that excuses mestilah kena buat Boss...apa2 pon Hotwheels Boss tongue

KidrauhlM5 wrote:
musclemania wrote:

We will "blame" on
- mass media
- peer pressure
- "pendidikan moral"
- family background
what else? Question
Trend? What a Face

Thanks mate. The problem is already inside them, it's their attitude...

On the essay, you could easily add 'Pengaruh barat' because before most students and kids were influenced by video games like GTA and movies that is based on violent and sexuality made by the westerners, I don't think we had these problem before. Perhaps it could get along with 'Mass media' but this is more specific to the ideology of the westerners ruining the eastern ideology. When we add all of them up, only then we could call it a trend. It's like a chain reaction. At first, we have 2 or 3 students infected and because of 'Peer pressure', more students will follow. Then it will be passed down to their younger brother and sisters and so on. 'Religion education' can also be a point but since you already have 'Pendidikan moral' then I think it's about the same for Muslims and non-Muslims.

You can see how strong the westerners are that we are now influenced by their ideology, mentality and tradition. It's just us to determine whether we want to follow them or not. If you look closely nowadays, most Malaysian are keen towards Korean for whatever the reason is. Almost 60% of students in my school are following Korean. And that opens up to another rant for me tonight! What is so special with Koreans?

I bet you, it is a back door way of the western world influence our kid through the korean factor. The song are good, the trend are good, the girls are pretty, the movie tear jerking, rain handsome, era and other radio station putar song almost everyday cos sponsored by korean, kimci delicious, korean restaurant every way, like the seoul restoran etc, etc. Anyway, The korean avengelist is the second best in the world.

dulu2
ibubapa: kenapa cikgu/pakcik/abg (aka 'org awam') meng whoop *** anak saya

org awam: kerna anak awak ni macam deuchebag tahap lowlife scum.

ibubapa: oh time kasih la..kalau dia buat lain kali gunakan lah kekerasan sewajarnyer yer.. mgkn bat besbol ni boley membantu.

sekarang
ibubapa: oi s.o.b lu apa hal pukul anak aku hah...

org awam: kerna anak awak ni macam deuchebag tahap lowlife scum.

ibubapa: oi anak aku suci murni la oi... jaga mulut skit... ko kenal aku sapa tak.. aku kerani kat opis putrajaya tau... aku panggil loyer saman baru tau... kalau anak aku nak jadi gedebey taik kucing ko pedulik apa hah.. ko nampak bat besbol ni....

anak: oi mak ngan bapak ngan org ni sama jer smua... ingat org tak tau ker org dewasa smua tak guna.. makan rasuah... makan duit haram ... bapak kaki tonggnag... mak pulak curang... org ni plak kaki ayam/tahijudi... org da ada facebook ngan blog la org tau smua ni.. asyik cari duit jer... cari harta dunia jer... abaikan anak ... uhuk uhukuhuk.. tu yg org jd mcm ni.. org nak perhatian jer... uhukuhuk... org pun ada feeling gak... tak tengok ke update status org... uhukuhuk... nampak jer cam ganas tp org sebenarnya fagatron tahap lame ***... uhuk uhuk... benci la benci...

ibubapaorgawam: eley nak emo sengal plak... nak emo tweet jer la... proceeds to whoopass anak ...

begitulah lebih kurang... the world is so ef up this days... so god if u listenin do us a favour.... unleash thy fury and just wipeth us out .......

cheerscheerscheers

Fadli85 wrote:
I like Yuna...! belilah Libresse..! Very Happy

scratchscratch nape rant....?

I believe it's all up to your up-bringing as a child.
It's never the western fault because it's up to you, whether to follow or not.
There's no gun pointing at your face forcing you to choose western behavior influences.
If your family surrounding teaches you to be humble as a child, you will.
If your family teaches to be rude, you will too.

It's nobody to blame but ourselves for not able to lead as an example.

KarateChop wrote:
I believe it's all up to your up-bringing as a child.
It's never the western fault because it's up to you, whether to follow or not.
There's no gun pointing at your face forcing you to choose western behavior influences.
If your family surrounding teaches you to be humble as a child, you will.
If your family teaches to be rude, you will too.

It's nobody to blame but ourselves for not able to lead as an example.

As I've already said:

KidrauhlM5 wrote:

You can see how strong the westerners are that we are now influenced by their ideology, mentality and tradition. It's just us to determine whether we want to follow them or not.

And yes you are correct, we cannot blame the westerners because that's how their attitude and it may not be changed. But the problem here is why must WE follow them? So basically the mistake is just some of us who are influenced by them...

Meanwhile, here's something about my school toilet to rant about. The toilets are functional, it has everything that we need but not this. It has no door locks. Everytime the school fixed it, there must be this 'makhluk' that destroys it. Everytime... So now we're pretty much using a toilet without a door lock. That is seriously stupid considering that I'm pretty sure all of the students in my school are civilised, tought by parents not to destroy stuff yet they destroy it all. They may be doing it for the sake of their fun but they're giving hard times for us. Perhaps one day God will repay back what they've done to almost all students in my school... Has anybody experience the same thing?

Where you want to go, sir. You want to eat wind and wash eyes, sir Razz Namewee affraid

KidrauhlM5 wrote:
Meanwhile, here's something about my school toilet to rant about. The toilets are functional, it has everything that we need but not this. It has no door locks. Everytime the school fixed it, there must be this 'makhluk' that destroys it. Everytime... So now we're pretty much using a toilet without a door lock. That is seriously stupid considering that I'm pretty sure all of the students in my school are civilised, tought by parents not to destroy stuff yet they destroy it all. They may be doing it for the sake of their fun but they're giving hard times for us. Perhaps one day God will repay back what they've done to almost all students in my school... Has anybody experience the same thing?

Vandalism...
Anger...dissatisfaction...pressure...
Control the EQ, then, they can be a better person.

My schooling time, I observed that...blackboard punched till a BIG hole was made, wall was "full of grafitti", etc.
My working time, even worse, certain staff's car tires were punctured, car body scratched, etc. cos the staffs not satisfied where no OT was allowed.
Common one, dustbin a lot, but, staffs just chose to throw the sweet wrapper not far from the dustbin...hahaha. Pity the cleaner.
Also, used to observe the "circus show" on the road where these will be released from the vehicles...tissue, plastic bag of rambutan, cigarettes, etc.

circus show yes true enough, no civic minded, except only driving honda civic then yes......

Oh, and those things are common my dear friends, kids, they are teenagers, we all been there, teenagers are always rebellious one way or another, there's no escaping the raging hormone of anger and horniness.....they will grow up one day and realized what a fool they were.

Aight playaz,

Okay i have been approached not once regarding off topic posts that seemingly gotten way too much in many threads in this forum. Also suggested to take certain actions towards members who does it (note - still taking indefinite break from hwcm team as of today). While i have to agree these posts aren't necessary at same time we do want to shape this forum to be fun for everyone, members have own characters and these postings help them show that so it's in a way positive thing. You may look down on so called 'spammers' but trust me, forum by forum i've been in without these 'colorful' posts most new threads be dead real fast, in fact only matter of time the whole forum itself would see it's own demise.

And so another question raised is why off topic removal seems 'selective', actually it's not, again this something we need to draw a line and leave it to moderators wisdom on whether to take action. In my view you can't compare few posts that comes out randomly while the topic is still on track with discussions that hijack the thread altogether, i.e talking about sales in customs thread. Even so in this hotwheels family every little steps might be taken personally so i have to admit overall we had to be soft on this, except for what we see as potentially causing troubles between members and so on.

So enough of my lecture, basically what i wanted to say here is two things, number one although we don't see it necessary to issue warning to you guys, i do hope playaz can self regulate and please try not to put too much random remarks on other playaz threads. Two, fear not UcB's gonna set up a new thread specially for all of us to 'sembang sampah'.. do visit the koptiam thread link below.

/t5495-the-kopitiam-thread

Atomkinder wrote:

What a FaceWhat a Face

Khas untuk Khairi Jamaluddin: You are a funny man!!

EDITED:
Ok jokes aside.....this is a rant page but still I will enforce if any kind of politics so to speak is being mentioned....jangan rant pasal isu politik walaubagaimana benar pun apa yang ditulis tadi...ahem....terima kasih

your friendly mod pydrumerboy

pos malaysia website down...cannot trace my parcel Mad

sinclair wrote:
No new wave for 5 months, what is going on?? cherry

Month of May, store start ordering and restock, I guess! Very Happy

sinclair wrote:
No new wave for 5 months, what is going on?? cherry

no worry bro!!! e-bay...e-bay always got the new wave.....everday!! RazzRazz

Atomkinder wrote:
Times are bad there, come back to Msia.

Do I have to get 1malaysia email? Razz

sungguh sakit hati my office mate yg kerja shift pagi tinggal kerja yang diorang xbuat since pagi tadi..arghh aku sorang2 pulak nk kene settlekan..smlm da same thing they do to me and my client bising2 kat aku..huarghhh rasa nk jadi harimau!

boleh report boss tak? kalau tak buat surat layang-layang........!