Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

Rant Of the Day!

wildspirit wrote:
**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.
**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.**** U.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA MAAF ZAHIR BATIN Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

some collectors just dont have ethics ... in my case which happened at amcorp yesterday.. a collector was selling his stuff.. mushroom found 2 variants of 69 mustang garage series ( green and orange).. upon asking who wanted it i call out first and he gave em to me.. put in on the table and was going through the other stuff.. found 2 bs ( black and brown ) .. so wanted to gather my stuff for payment..then wtf? the orange mustang was gone.. right under my nose.. damn .. ask around nobody confess.. this is just pathetic attitude .. be a friggin gentleman la okay .. finders keepers but no harm asking if u want it.. sheesh.. anyways to the a-hole responsibel just remember what goes around comes around.. Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

maybe coz the culprit(s) have yet to be cuaght red handed kot.. MadMad

hassan wrote:

Bro, I know you are angry and so... sampai spelling pun lari.. sabar sabar...

hassan wrote:

cool it bro. i knows how's it felt when one of your item got away under your nose. it was too many ppl on that day, one eye on the items while choosing and another eye looking after your on items in other hand. make sure next time put it all in the plastic bag and tied it up, at least some security sake.

hassan wrote:
some collectors just dont have ethics ... in my case which happened at amcorp yesterday.. a collector was selling his stuff.. mushroom found 2 variants of 69 mustang garage series ( green and orange).. upon asking who wanted it i call out first and he gave em to me.. put in on the table and was going through the other stuff.. found 2 bs ( black and brown ) .. so wanted to gather my stuff for payment..then wtf? the orange mustang was gone.. right under my nose.. damn .. ask around nobody confess.. this is just pathetic attitude .. be a friggin gentleman la okay .. finders keepers but no harm asking if u want it.. sheesh.. anyways to the a-hole responsibel just remember what goes around comes around.. Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

Only 1 orange '69 Mustang sold by the collector? Harap ada extra for u la.
If need to do some CSI thing, just check with the collector or mushroom bcos at least both
of them at the place at tat moment Twisted Evil
Anyhow, if the customer just took, paid and chow-ed without notice you took it at 1st,
maafkannya lah, bro.
Cheers! cheers

Similar thing happened to me at Toys'R'us Subang Parade once (before it moved to Empire). It was rather calm day, not many customer in the store, very peaceful. I have the Hot Wheels rack all to myself, I found few cars, nice trucks (Dodge something or Ford, I couldn't recall), and after stacking them nicely, I put them aside at the bottom of the rack, I move on to the other rack across the aisle, then when I came back, all gone, wahhhhhh.......Crying or Very sad

That was my mistake, I was careless, I didn't hold it with me...I thought nobody was looking at HW that day since there were so few people around....

In the end, went home with wallet still full. Very Happy

I m so sorry to all of you guys for my foul language..hehe lucky mr admin quickly erase it.
Anyway life goes on. My hunting spirit not less a bit. Maybe somewhere lucky angle just playing a trick to me.

Atomkinder wrote:
2am and I'm still working, what a life I'm having... Sad

lol! I am not better than u!! everday work till 2 .30 am! Haiz!! Life hard & family to support!! And to support my hotwheels collections..too! Razz

Yeah.....and here is the video to entertain your work until sunrise Razz

In M'sia, need 3 houses to buy 1 Ferrari.

In Oz, need 3 Ferrari to buy 1 house.

sinclair wrote:
In M'sia, need 3 houses to buy 1 Ferrari.

In Oz, need 3 Ferrari to buy 1 house.

How come like that?

...damn...
This month has been ruthless. People are leaving, work keeps piling, who's gonna do?

Me, myself & I.

Sale or give away all your diecast collection. Thats will help you to be back on the track, right.

I wonder why some buyers expect the loose cars to be in perfect condition when it's already stated "Loose"
If want perfect condition, go buy carded lah. That also you can't expect the 100% good condition.
Already selling cheap, not tambah salt n pepper. Give them an inch, they want a yard.

Atomkinder wrote:
I wonder why some buyers expect the loose cars to be in perfect condition when it's already stated "Loose"
If want perfect condition, go buy carded lah. That also you can't expect the 100% good condition.
Already selling cheap, not tambah salt n pepper. Give them an inch, they want a yard.

I feel you bro.. Loose stuff and they want to be perfect.. Give a good price, wants more discount. Bought a single piece, request for discount, mint condition and so on..

Loose car don't roll nicely, request for a change.. If want to be perfect, but carded la.. That also will not promise you 100% perfect.. sigh.. collectors....

alaaa...folo my style ajela...display yang belah cantik aje..yang scratchs letak sebalah..hahahtayar roll ke tak belakang cite...hehehe

For a mere RM10 - 15...

It's not like buying an item that's above RM50.
Petrol charged to the destination already cost that much. sigh...
If can't afford, don't buy. Save your money for rainy days.
Why ask so much and request so much, right?
So difficult, I rather give the money to the poor who needed it more.

Senang, tak payah susah.

As for me it's no secret to anyone UcB is extremely particular with condition loose or carded hehe, but that's more personal thing and most of the time it's never an issue cause i'll only compare cars whenever seller currently have multiples of it for sale, otherwise i'll still buy one and be happy with it, won't confront the seller eh it's bad paintjob cannot roll lah, please give cheaper etc. When it's impossible to find best is not to miss it when you have the chance, not that we can buy the thing everyday.

But what i always do is request whoever i buy from to let me know if they manage to get more cause i don't mind purchasing more if another batch is better. Although clearly it means i plan to replace the one i already have that don't really mean i regret what i previously bought, hope they don't intepret that way.

Lol.

Anyway my rant, talking about condition i tengah sedih with what happened to my acoustic guitar. Thing is i needed strings change (just wanted to test how other brand sounds), though re-string on my own is not a problem but i passed it to the dude in the shop so he could do bit of action setup as well. Now this guy being extra kind went and rubbed Autosol compound on each frets to restore the shine (although not necessary actually cause guitar's still new), he should have at least mask the fretboard first cause metal polish penetrating the wood is not a good thing. Now the veins on the rosewood fretboard started showing up white it's the Autosol residues, almost impossible to remove. And the fretboard original finish also noticeably changed although not so obvious (likely due to excessive rubbing). Ended up spending more cash on other pro guitar tech who carefully tried to scrape the tiny veins, managed to reduce the effect but not completely.

Guitars are not meant to be perfect, if forever 'mint' more like you ain't a guitar playa so yeah i can move on, just bit upset cause it's done by someone who should have known much better about guitar than me.

undercoverbrother wrote:
As for me it's no secret to anyone UcB is extremely particular with condition loose or carded hehe, but that's more personal thing and most of the time it's never an issue cause i'll only compare cars whenever seller currently have multiples of it for sale, otherwise i'll still buy one and be happy with it, won't confront the seller eh it's bad paintjob cannot roll lah, please give cheaper etc. When it's impossible to find best is not to miss it when you have the chance, not that we can buy the thing everyday.

But what i always do is request whoever i buy from to let me know if they manage to get more cause i don't mind purchasing more if another batch is better. Although clearly it means i plan to replace the one i already have that don't really mean i regret what i previously bought, hope they don't intepret that way.

Still "long speech" as usual fr UCB Razz , but, totally agreed cheers

For me, answer is yes and no, depends on individual stand point.
Yes > From customer's point of view, "Customer always right" concept. Customer has the right to ask and demand. Else, seller just put condition, "don't ask, just buy" (like HK-"Chee Chong" street flea market style) Razz
No > From supplier's point of view, as per what Atom, mushroom, etc. mentioned.

But, finally, more important, in this HWCM family, there should be mutual understanding among members. It is not as "serious" as real business between customer and supplier where every single cent does count irregardless of how low or how high the price is.

undercoverbrother wrote:
[justify]Lol.

Anyway my rant, talking about condition i tengah sedih with what happened to my acoustic guitar.

WHat brand is your guitar?

Atomkinder wrote:
undercoverbrother wrote:
[justify]Lol.

Anyway my rant, talking about condition i tengah sedih with what happened to my acoustic guitar.

WHat brand is your guitar?

your tali gitar putus ke?

sahama wrote:

There's a reason sometimes i have to write in essay..

(Musclemanis that long also still considered essay meh?) Razz

undercoverbrother wrote:
sahama wrote:

Sorry not following your story. Maybe my english is not good enough to understand your essay but I am learning. But don't get dishearten and stressful. Where can we always get what we want or perfection. Only angel perfect. Any way please do write your usual essays, I always enjoy reading your essays. "Live Free or Die, Death is Not The Worst of Evils. cheers

undercoverbrother wrote:
sahama wrote:

a short essay, hahaha
but, i'm seeing an improvement, at least not half of the page, hahaha.
now, UCB's comment is more tepat dan padat, good...tapi masih mengelirukan Razz

undercoverbrother wrote:
Eh chill lah, mana ada dishearten or stressful hehe. Gurau je don't take it seriously. Very Happy

Ye ke

Understatement and no statement easily can reads. Should more careful.
Undesired review on your views always on the way should you want or you don't and should you there or you not. More likely many just listen the free review and give more flavor to it and few just like to mum.

Be wise and give your humble opinion that what matters.

"DRAMA MINGGU INI."

Some like drama, some hate it.
Some people can live it.
Some can't.
So how?

kurz wrote:
siti kelembai dah habis Sad

RazzRazz

lol...ko minat sape? masmona?

RGSUKAN wrote:
kurz wrote:

RazzRazz

ai, tgk jgk ke? Razz

jhc7598 wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:
kurz wrote:

RazzRazz

ai, tgk jgk ke? Razz

gila ko , aku satu opispun bole layan citeni ..pelik..pelik....aku memang nak tengok masmona aje..hahaha

Today at Amcorp Abg Wan stall came one collector. He choose 1 Real Riders tampo drag truck and 1 black 21 widows. While he still looks to the other car I said nicely to him while sitting beside Abg Wan that he choose the top tampo ( RLC D truck ) He look to me like 1 second...says nothing and look to the other way with long-long face....weii dude what happen with u??
Afterwards still with that two car he asking to Abg Wan how much for the car,
Abg Wan nicely say the price and suddenly he said...Bang! saya ada enam lagi kereta kereta macam ni. Kenapa mahal sangat! Satu Malaysia harga dia sama saja! Saya ada enam bang! Yang ni satu berapa!...yang ni...
.......................wahhh crazy redneck attitude

This been witnessed by Shakz which also at right side of Abg Wan.

Hei Dude! Do you know Abg Wan already give you a very low price.
The RLC which you take for me is way - way low already. The 21 T1 is a standard price I think.
Dude! I got more than 80-90 pcs drag bus and drag truck. Why so redneck without reasons. To tell you a truth I ready to take a fight with you that instant but lucky you with your children. That car also come with proctecto which make it way way low and cheap.
To tell you a truth your price is cheper by RM50-RM70 in total. Accusing the car price satu Malaysia harga sama saja is very-very sick!!!
Dude if you in this forum....tell you....please confront me anytime dude!

80-90 drag bus and truck, that's worth a lot bro. macam meracun aje. I was not at Amcorp yesterday, if not, my pressure also increase.