Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sahama

Sahama 15 May haul.

sinclair wrote:
Got no. 7 and 8? scratch

Hot wheel yet to make decision where to produce No.7 & 8 drag bus. Maybe after looking at this thread they can start to produce it. clown So be patient. I am in the dark Cool

Balik raya in Taiping. Only managed to haul one speed machine at Tesco Taping the new black Ford Shelby Concept dry. Selamat Hari Raya Very Happysunny

affraid oh wowow....new wave out oredi lioa!!!! Shocked congrate bro....hebat!!! cheers

msclee wrote:
affraid oh wowow....new wave out oredi lioa!!!! Shocked congrate bro....hebat!!! cheers
\\

Thanks msclee. Sudah balik Bangkok and good hauling there. Very Happy

chee keng hong wrote:
one great haul!!! lots of 2nd colour & new casting!! Congrate!

Thanks. Someone was one step above me and scope the best one.

danielh wrote:
congrats! a lot of new casting here! Razz

Thanks. Maybe this is baja wave

J_o_e88 wrote:
wow!!! new wave bro. congratz for that

Thank you joe88. Keep hauling to glory Very Happy

5cases??? Only 1 GTX reg? Dead case?
Anyhow congrat ya.

Eh, CKH bro, JJ JB wo...sudah lambat kah? hahaha.

musclemania wrote:
Anyhow congrat ya.

no time to go there lah!! But no worry!! Me gonna get that..soon !!! Twisted Evil

sinclair wrote:
Pengsan haul! drunken

Thanks. Its plenty because of the race world held at Jusco Tebrau until next week

danielh wrote:
wahhh......massive R34 and reventon haul!! What a Face

got extra blue evo? Razz

Thanks, sure got extra blue evo

chee keng hong wrote:
cooolman = sahama !! Borong style!!! Razz

Borong ok but price not much discount like TESCO. Before this, there's a guy scope away 30 pieces of skyline GTR.

musclemania wrote:
Anyhow congrat ya.

Thanks, I think also some are dead case and some taken by the staff. To recap see the pic

dsci0113.jpg

affraid wow..dasat betuk!!!! Thailand bangkok sini semua old wave belaka....but got many 10paks car with copper EVO X and Black Amazoom. Price RM95 per box!!!! All hotwheels here are damm mahal giler....anyway congrate bro cheers

msclee wrote:
affraid wow..dasat betuk!!!! Thailand bangkok sini semua old wave belaka....but got many 10paks car with copper EVO X and Black Amazoom. Price RM95 per box!!!! All hotwheels here are damm mahal giler....anyway congrate bro cheers

Thanks. A piece of your haul will RM9.50, still ok. Find your DB there?

sahama wrote:
msclee wrote:

Thanks. A piece of your haul will RM9.50, still ok. Find your DB there?

Eemmm bro, nola....the best to get the DB still at US. Oh yes brader, got open house ka? Wanna visit you and your family for raya and of course....your powerful collection oso. Very Happy

sahama wrote:
musclemania wrote:
Anyhow congrat ya.

Thanks, I think also some are dead case and some taken by the staff. To recap see the pic

dsci0113.jpg

Is lucky enuf whn u can get so many EVOS, REVENTONS, SKYLINES and even THUNTSSS. cause the promoter thr is the one who reserve those HOT ITEMS for VVVIP Customer when he open the case (AND EVEN THE PERSON WHO DISTRIBUTE HOTWHEELS ALSO KNOW THE VALUE OF IT!!), u cant even find any HOT ITEMS on the rack.. And the promoter is stupid enuf to go TRU and ask for THUNT, as TRU promoter also reserve those HOT ITEM for VVVIP customer.. Cool

dreamer_adrian wrote:
sahama wrote:
musclemania wrote:
Anyhow congrat ya.

dsci0113.jpg

Is lucky enuf whn u can get so many EVOS, REVENTONS, SKYLINES and even THUNTSSS. cause the promoter thr is the one who reserve those HOT ITEMS for VVVIP Customer when he open the case (AND EVEN THE PERSON WHO DISTRIBUTE HOTWHEELS ALSO KNOW THE VALUE OF IT!!), u cant even find any HOT ITEMS on the rack.. And the promoter is stupid enuf to go TRU and ask for THUNT, as TRU promoter also reserve those HOT ITEM for VVVIP customer.. Cool

Its nice to be a VVVIP in the real world. As far as hauling hot wheel is concern I have yet not been on the VVVIP list of all the stores that selling toys and diecast around JB. How nice to be on given this special attention. Since in the business of hauling I have gathered experience such as when the right time to visit the stores, don't ever shy to ask or paster the store assistant, have good eyes to locate the hidden boxes, read news (hwcm) and most important thing have to have the feeling of thrill in hauling. If there is no love then thats the end of the passion. Two very important aspect is money and time. Buying borong cost alot of money and sure you must have ready cash/credit card. The other aspect is luck, you may strike jackpot in one visit and got so many Thunt or just plain unlucky with empty hand even though you visit 10 stores in one day. Other bad experience, being tail by the store security. But dont worry, theres always will be a bright day. As far hauling is concern, I think I don't need VVVIP status, to get what I want, other option is to contact fellow HWCM members, hauling at Amcorp and pasar malam and last and not least-Evil Bay and always berbaik sangka. Very Happy

sahama wrote:
Here some of my delivery series haul recently:
Spoiler:

nice DD firestone! this color looks nice! Razz

danielh wrote:
sahama wrote:
Here some of my delivery series haul recently:
Spoiler:

nice DD firestone! this color looks nice! Razz

Thanks but I think the red firestone DD is more appealing than the black one

chee keng hong wrote:
wow!! Nice..dude!!