Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sahama

Sahama 15 May haul.

chee keng hong wrote:
sahama wrote:
Went to pasar karat JB at midnight yesterday and haul only # 207 Batmobile 2006 series.

Congrats! That one still a most sought after casting!!!

Thanks CKH, today do some hauling around JB. New and old stuff. Can see pics later.

hokuan wrote:
Welcome back Very Happy The jada there is so cheap Shocked

Thanks. I think its a clearence sale. Before this, went to matahari and toy kid store in Jogjakarta the price was at 77,000 Rupiah. Seem expensive so I ignored it. Hotwheel basic ( Packard wave) was selling at 27,000 Rupiah.

Atomkinder wrote:
Jada Muscle, good score.
close-up la pls...

Thanks, up to my son to close up

sinclair wrote:
Some nice-looking Jada

Thanks. I think its nice especially the 85 chevy camaro. Its a popular car during those day in USA. I used to drove the camaro in USA during my student year in the 80s. Usually rented from car rental for traveling which the rental rate was about US50 for one day unlimited mileage and gas was 99 cents per gallon. I once owned an oldsmobile of 12 cylinder car. Till now I still fascinated with the US muscle.

oooh...i saw it at C4 too...but not my type la...haha...but the little green speedster looks nice!!!

ferraririzer wrote:
oooh...i saw it at C4 too...but not my type la...haha...but the little green speedster looks nice!!!

Not my type too, its for my son. Just for fun. More $ drain.

danielh wrote:
nice haul!

Thanks. Just for fun.

inglee wrote:
Very CUTE!! Kawaii neh..

Kawaii neh siapa mu?

hahaha
kawaii ( かわいい )= cute :)

hey buzz lightyear and woody ones look good!

Waiting for the next 4 Toy Story cars to be released soon.

RGSUKAN wrote:
love those jadas bro...

Thanks. Ada banyak lagi greenline

Bought some hotwheel oldie from 7Eleven on Sunday ie 2007 and 2008 such evo (dark brown), ferrari fxx (blue & red), bling, vw gto, camaro, etc. Will show pic later.

sahama wrote:
Bought some hotwheel oldie from 7Eleven on Sunday ie 2007 and 2008 such evo (dark brown), ferrari fxx (blue & red), bling, vw gto, camaro, etc. Will show pic later.

nicehaul, still can get evo!

Atomkinder wrote:
Buka! Buka!

Sabar, sabar

Congrats! Still can find those nice cars fronm 7-E! U must be runing all over the place to haul that!!

chee keng hong wrote:
Congrats! Still can find those nice cars fronm 7-E! U must be runing all over the place to haul that!!

nope, I just go to one 7E.

sahama wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:

nope, I just go to one 7E.

!!

chee keng hong wrote:

Thanks, Not necessary, I stumbled these on one particular 7E in JB. I wonder why this outlet have been miss out by JB collectors. This is my first visit to that 7E.

nice haul!! still can get that grey evo!!! thats quite a few left already and yet i can't still find it. The only grey evo i can get is from cham.

Very nice haul. Keep moving that 7e stock and new stuff will come in soon.

danielh wrote:
nice haul!! still can get that grey evo!!! thats quite a few left already and yet i can't still find it. The only grey evo i can get is from cham.

Thanks, actually I was looking on latest wave but oldie also can. grey evo is bonus for me.

sinclair wrote:
Very nice haul. Keep moving that 7e stock and new stuff will come in soon.

Agree. Its seem the store manager unwilling to order fresh one unless old stock is cleared.

wahhh syoknye 7e tu hehehe... (ada terasa sedikit kecewa dgn 7e2 yg aku singgah... yoyos only )

Green Response Ranger also looks nice.

Today after work browsing 7E outlet to find some hotwheel oldies. Just plain lucky today able to strike some hotwheel. This time hauled 2 pieces each of 2008 Lancer Evo (Blue), Nissan Z (Metallic) and VW Golf GTI, Also found Mustang Cobra, 2009 GT Racer (to complete 2009 series), Toyota RSC, Bone Shaker (brown), VW new beetle cup, Lancer Evolution VII (red) & 2008 Tesla Roadster.etc.

sahama wrote:
Next 2010 series.

31738_10.jpg

nice haul sahama ...this GTO if swap with redline rubber wheel with sure yummy...that kambing bebiri at the back can korban one..kasi sembelih..hahaha

sahama wrote:
Today after work browsing 7E outlet to find some hotwheel oldies. Just plain lucky today able to strike some hotwheel. This time hauled 2 pieces each of 2008 Lancer Evo (Blue), Nissan Z (Metallic) and VW Golf GTI, Also found Mustang Cobra, 2009 GT Racer (to complete 2009 series), Toyota RSC, Bone Shaker (brown), VW new beetle cup, Lancer Evolution VII (red) & 2008 Tesla Roadster.etc.

congrats! it seems that your hardwork and hunting in 7E yields some good hauling! thise are still wanted cars...

danielh wrote:
sahama wrote:

congrats! it seems that your hardwork and hunting in 7E yields some good hauling! thise are still wanted cars...

Thanks, today outstation at Kluang, no hauling cos 7E there hampeh.

Eh outstation 7-11 is also good hunting ground.. try ur luck.

sahama wrote:
danielh wrote:
sahama wrote:

not all the 7E has the hw stock, sometimes you will not find any or none. And sometimes you will find some goodies.
That's makes your hunting more interesting. Cheers!!

danielh wrote:
sahama wrote:
danielh wrote:
sahama wrote:

not all the 7E has the hw stock, sometimes you will not find any or none. And sometimes you will find some goodies.
That's makes your hunting more interesting. Cheers!!

True enough, success or setback is part of the experience we endure. Tomorrow masih ada. This past week hauling was OK.

Yesterday received few hotwheel from kukubeh which include wynne garage, delivery, Ultra and Thunt series. Also got another Packard $Thunt from my daughter.

hokuan wrote:
Nice~~~
Found at net?

Thanks, yes some at net, 7E and members