Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danoneism

[GB] rat rod boneshaker ......completed....

my next project is called ratrod Boneshaker... so firstly what is actually a ratrod????
[A rat rod is a style of hot rod or custom car that, in most cases, imitates (or exaggerates) the early hot rods of the 40s, 50s, and 60s. It is not to be confused with the somewhat closely related "traditional" hot rod, which is an accurate re-creation or period-correct restoration of a hot rod from the same era.
Most rat rods appear "unfinished" (whether they actually are or are not), with just the bare essentials to be driven.
The rat rod is the visualization of the idea of function over form. Rat rods are meant to be driven, not shown off. Sometimes the customization will include using spare parts, or parts from another car altogether. ] source from wikipedia... hehe...

well.. the original BS casting already looks like a rat rod.. so i just add some new custom items..

firstly we need to bring it to the workshop.. haha..

then built a custom chasis for the BS... the chasis will lower the body of the BS...

here's the comparison between the original BS and the BS with new chasis...

the completed chasis... the fuel tank, interior, engine and the skeleton were attached with it...

view from under the car....

front and rear comparison with the original one..

after almost 5 months been delayed... finally ive continued this project.....
so.. the body has been sprayed with flat gray primer... since most rat rod are only on primers...

then done some upgrade to the exhaust system.... i call it "direct straight flow 4-1" exhaust...!~...hehe

coated the exhaust with gold coating

jeng..jen..jeng..... here's is the complete car photoshoot........

that's all.... thanx guys for the support and patient to wait me completing my projects....

happy customizing...
cheers.....

thanx guys.. Hehe.. Today ive sprayed the chasis with flat black.. Hehe.. I'll upload the pic later..

whoa .. lowered bs looks awesome.. cant wait for the finish pics..

Chassis looks sweet....... and lets face it, a rat is supposed to drag it's belly on the ground

thanks guys... my BS chasis is already complete now... just need repaint the body...

aha... i like that name bro sinclair... Bone Scrapper... hehe kinda cool!~...

thanx guys for the comments.....

rat rods many has rusted all over the body and brush away logo or decal. If you do that pls sell it to me hehe