Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fadli85

Aawww, there goes the highway eagle......

IS this pic taken by you or from somewhere?

Tot I have seen this picture somewhere..

Anyway,unlucky for the Lancer.. this could happen to anyone in rainy day.. Probably the S-AWC got problem and lucky for having the RISE unibody.. only damaged the front bumper.. and also the drivers dignity... ekekke

Its raining and he is speeding. Any car 4WD or whatever if you speed above whats safe, then that is the result. The only problem i have with them PDRM is are they chasing some car when they got into that accident? If they don't, then its like our tax money used for mat rempits with license to flout laws. Also if you guys have been to youtube, you can see some guy in a DC2 testing with PDRM EVO. The comments there is quite harsh.

LOL. no hal, send to daniel la. kasi bikin balik. kekekkekekekkekee...

addrick wrote:

Danielh send back the 1:64 version and keep the damaged 1:1 version. Memang Berbaloi!!!!!

netmatrix wrote:
addrick wrote:

Danielh send back the 1:64 version and keep the damaged 1:1 version. Memang Berbaloi!!!!!

Wow....memang boleh

Actually, in that ohtidak.com, I was more upset with the scenario of that poor guy
lying by the road side with his leg broken. NOBODY help to cover his bloody leg.
Please give some sense of courtesy if ever you guys comes up to this kind of situation.

http://ohtidak.com/oh-kemalangan-menyayat-hati/

I remembered when I was young, my good friend and I were cycling back after school and
we witness a hit and run. This poor man lying on the roadside with blood flowing down from his head.
And instantly stopped, we took off our normal white school shirts and help wrapped it on his head
before the ambulance came. After that, we continue cycling home half naked but so what, it's just a shirt.

What happened to the society today?
Instead, we're more busy taking pictures for our selfish needs than to make a small act of courtesy.
Help to cover the bloody legs, you don't have to move him laaaa...

Atomkinder wrote:
Actually, in that ohtidak.com, I was more upset with the scenario of that poor guy
lying by the road side with his leg broken. NOBODY help to cover his bloody leg.
Please give some sense of courtesy if ever you guys comes up to this kind of situation.

I remembered when I was young, my good friend and I were cycling back after school and
we witness a hit and run. This poor man lying on the roadside with blood flowing down from his head.
And instantly stopped, we took off our normal white school shirts and help wrapped it on his head
before the ambulance came. After that, we continue cycling home half naked but so what, it's just a shirt.

Instead, we're more busy taking pictures for our selfish needs than to make a small act of courtesy.

Yeah man... I'm with you bro..

Atomkinder wrote:

Actually, it's better not to touch or move the accident victim, this could severe the neck or spinal cord if he or she has a broken neck. But if you cover on top of the head than that's fine because you shielding the victim from the sun.

Atomkinder wrote:

The problem is, if you are a biker, immediately you are labeled Mat Rempit. And the common response would be "This guy deserve it". It could not be helped. You know being a good/nice guy in KL is not a nice experience man. I got 3 stories to tell before i start to go DEXTER on society.

I helped a blind lady that missed her stop from a bus. Her house is just 100m from the missed stop. She wandered to the middle of the road. No one stopped for her. I did. I take her in my car, asked her for house address and got her home. And you know what? An guy that works in a shop nearby actually tailed me right to her house on his bike. When i make sure she got home, the guy on the bike asked me if i knew her. I said i didn't, but she was wandering in the middle of the busy road as she missed her stop. I asked him if he knew her, he said yes. He works just in front of her house!!! I was screaming in my heart already. In my mind this guy was thinking i'm going to make a criminal case on the lady. If i didn't help her, i could only think she became roadkill. But in my heart that guy was already a criminal to mankind, to his religion and race. F U!

Then there was another time i was in KL hunting for cars in Petaling street few years ago. I saw a blind guy waiting at the junction for very long near central market. You know the junction in front of CM is not people or disabled friendly. The impatient cars didn't help either. So i asked the blind guy where he was headed. And he said he want to take a bus to some place. I asked him the bus number and i looked around. I remember there is a not official bus stop near by. So i said i will lead him to the nearest stop and ask the Metrobus guys there. Coincidently that is the bus that goes to where that blind man was going. now this is the thing again. There was this guy tailing me. And think i was up to no good. When i stopped and asked the bus conductor only i noticed him and he acted like insinuating i'm up to no good. He actually followed me from that junction to the bus stop and looked up the sky like in movies!! At that time, i would want to slap his face and told him, "THERE ARE STILL GOOD PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD! YOU ARE SADLY NOT ONE OF THEM, BECAUSE U DO NOT KNOW HOW TO BE ONE!" F U!!!

Then most recently just last week. I was about to go up the stair case through GIANT in SG Wang. There was a guy with a baby pram going down with his kid inside, very slowly. You can actually count its 2 seconds per step. So he is holding up pedestrian traffic there (I mean its really packed!). I went up grab his front of the pram and said "come i help you". You know what the guy said? "No need, i can do it myself" Yes you can i believe that. But there are damn a lot of people behind you do you not realize that? Its not that he said it nicely, but rather his voice is in a disgusted tone. You know like you hate a guy and you speak in a annoyed manner? I waited for him to tip toe down the stairs. And my head goes, "PEOPLE DO NOT NEED HELP ALREADY. THEY RATHER GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PROBLEMS, SO THEY CAN BECOME HERO TO HELP PEOPLE". Again i go F U!!!!

Yes i know i can't help everyone. But many times there are people who wish they can help, but they didn't do so. And when they see what we do to help, they pour cold water on us because we did something about it. Its a blardy fact! Modern society sucks.

netmatrix wrote:
Atomkinder wrote:

The problem is, if you are a biker, immediately you are labeled Mat Rempit. And the common response would be "This guy deserve it". It could not be helped. You know being a good/nice guy in KL is not a nice experience man. I got 3 stories to tell before i start to go DEXTER on society.

I helped a blind lady that missed her stop from a bus. Her house is just 100m from the missed stop. She wandered to the middle of the road. No one stopped for her. I did. I take her in my car, asked her for house address and got her home. And you know what? An guy that works in a shop nearby actually tailed me right to her house on his bike. When i make sure she got home, the guy on the bike asked me if i knew her. I said i didn't, but she was wandering in the middle of the busy road as she missed her stop. I asked him if he knew her, he said yes. He works just in front of her house!!! I was screaming in my heart already. In my mind this guy was thinking i'm going to make a criminal case on the lady. If i didn't help her, i could only think she became roadkill. But in my heart that guy was already a criminal to mankind, to his religion and race. F U!

Then there was another time i was in KL hunting for cars in Petaling street few years ago. I saw a blind guy waiting at the junction for very long near central market. You know the junction in front of CM is not people or disabled friendly. The impatient cars didn't help either. So i asked the blind guy where he was headed. And he said he want to take a bus to some place. I asked him the bus number and i looked around. I remember there is a not official bus stop near by. So i said i will lead him to the nearest stop and ask the Metrobus guys there. Coincidently that is the bus that goes to where that blind man was going. now this is the thing again. There was this guy tailing me. And think i was up to no good. When i stopped and asked the bus conductor only i noticed him and he acted like insinuating i'm up to no good. He actually followed me from that junction to the bus stop and looked up the sky like in movies!! At that time, i would want to slap his face and told him, "THERE ARE STILL GOOD PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD! YOU ARE SADLY NOT ONE OF THEM, BECAUSE U DO NOT KNOW HOW TO BE ONE!" F U!!!

Then most recently just last week. I was about to go up the stair case through GIANT in SG Wang. There was a guy with a baby pram going down with his kid inside, very slowly. You can actually count its 2 seconds per step. So he is holding up pedestrian traffic there (I mean its really packed!). I went up grab his front of the pram and said "come i help you". You know what the guy said? "No need, i can do it myself" Yes you can i believe that. But there are damn a lot of people behind you do you not realize that? Its not that he said it nicely, but rather his voice is in a disgusted tone. You know like you hate a guy and you speak in a annoyed manner? I waited for him to tip toe down the stairs. And my head goes, "PEOPLE DO NOT NEED HELP ALREADY. THEY RATHER GIVE OTHER PEOPLE PROBLEMS, SO THEY CAN BECOME HERO TO HELP PEOPLE". Again i go F U!!!!

Yes i know i can't help everyone. But many times there are people who wish they can help, but they didn't do so. And when they see what we do to help, they pour cold water on us because we did something about it. Its a blardy fact! Modern society sucks.

sometimes we wanted to help with our heart but not appreciated by those people with mentioned above. At least we have offered our hand and generousity already and let those people knows thats there are still many good and kind people like bro netmatrix willing to help the needy. Kudos to you netmatrix.

whoa kudos to netmatrix for his kind gestures.. if only there were more people like u and me.. helping out those in need.. awesomeness dude.. What a Face

Ok ok no more rants. Or admin mysteriously makes my post dissapear. Back to subject, the wrecked police Evo.