Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shakz7

Shakz's August Haul by my Other Half....:)

Yo Playazzzzzzzz.......

Its been a while since i went out there to hunt for Hot Wheels and even this haul is not by me but by my the other half who has been doing all the work...

Enjoy the pics(sorry abit blur coz phone cam have some issue)... just received the package earlier.... from East....

Was affraid to see the amount of Car's in the box....

I will have some of the car's For SALE soon as i dont need all of them...

Fuyoh! Massive haul!

That poslaju box really suitable size to send many many Hot Wheels cards.

Massive haul sungguh banyak Singapore haul ke?

Sahama & Netmatrix - this is in our country haul bro.... just the GTX case found was a dead case....

shakz7 wrote:
Sahama & Netmatrix - this is in our country haul bro.... just the GTX case found was a dead case....

Local haul!!! Still looking for that VW. Wait.......... Javelin also tak nampak yet.

netmatrix wrote:
shakz7 wrote:

Local haul!!! Still looking for that VW. Wait.......... Javelin also tak nampak yet.

Do LMK if you need the VW to be on sale Soon... Smile

chee keng hong wrote:
wow!! suddenly pop up with so many cars after few months of silent!! so ..when the sales start???

Bro this haul was done by my other 1/2...im still in hibernating mode...what cars u need do PM me...

xebec-Crash wrote:
wow..great haul..all nice cars....

Bro... thx.... it came from your region.... Wink

wahhhhh..massive haul shakz....your other half really dasyatlaaaa...got sale soonke?please reserve the convention DD for me 1st ya... hahahaha

For sister, brother, uncle, aunty, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, cousins is it?
so many!

Atomkinder wrote:
For sister, brother, uncle, aunty, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, cousins is it?
so many!

Yah for sister, brother, uncle, aunty, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, cousins in Hwc Malaysia... Smile

sahama wrote:
So haul from Sarawak by your brother, right

My brother? no laa bang.. not haul by my brother but by my other 1/2...
Twisted Evil

Hahaha....your wife ka? wow....she simply amazing bro....dem marbeles lady

msclee wrote:

dude u never heard of cloning ka.. shakz is hardcorest mah.. got a few clone to help scalping.. one put in sarawak, one in s'pore... but dont kecoh2 ok.. secret this one..

hassan wrote:
msclee wrote:

dude u never heard of cloning ka.. shakz is hardcorest mah.. got a few clone to help scalping.. one put in sarawak, one in s'pore... but dont kecoh2 ok.. secret this one..

Hassa it supposed to be a our little secret... now every1 knows abt it Embarassed ... planing to clone another few more to be placed at Johor, Brunei ,and Ozzie... Twisted Evil

shakz7 wrote:
hassan wrote:
msclee wrote:

Hassa it supposed to be a our little secret... now every1 knows abt it Embarassed ... planing to clone another few more to be placed at Johor, Brunei ,and Ozzie... Twisted Evil

Walao weiii..........me oso want to clone myself la...how ah? Any secret receipe?