Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thorrr

HWCM RAOK DDs

Well...that topic heading is a bit "in crowd"

Came to Malaysia for a 2 week holiday, on our last day before going back to Oz, we made our way to Amcorp and caught up with friends from this forum.

Apart from taking over some HWs that are hard to find in Malaysia (kind of ironic... since that's where they are made) I decided to do a couple of Kustom RAOKs as well.

Decal for the roof logo, airbrushed metalic truefire, foil for the chrome trim, wheels by Maisto.

The yellow/red one was for Rayz-HWC, for being a friend and making us feel so welcome
The purple one for DanielH for sharing his clever kustomizing ideas with the rest of us Kustomizers
The blue one for Eight for creating such a cool logo for HWC Malaysia

I think these turned out really good and I'm happy with them.

A few of the other guys also liked them and asked if there were more of these DDs..... there isn't yet, but keep an eye for more colour combinations that will be made and sent to KL.

Thanks for looking.

i must admit that received this masterpiece from thorrr is just great. being a friend to him, as fellow customizer, i'm more than happy to have these awesome custom DD!

nice work thorrr, these are the one of the best custom DDs!! cheers

whoa ... it looks awesomer up close.. really great job done.. congrats guys and kudos to mr.thorr.... it was a pleasure meetin u .. cheerscheerscheersShockedShocked

RGSUKAN wrote:
nice....we shud have em as club car....or dinner car...

so..we recomended thorr to be our next year customizer sifu to custom the club cars!! Razz

i am piss off...who rated negative here?
if you can't do this custom and you are jealous of thorr's work. please get a life.. keyword warrior!

thorr, splendid job on these customs !

cham2020 wrote:
if you can't do this custom and you are jealous of thorr's work. please get a life.. keyword warrior!

Ya, dem, just noticed that. Doesn't affect rating but shouldn't be there. I clicked another positive.

chee keng hong wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:
nice....we shud have em as club car....or dinner car...

so..we recomended thorr to be our next year customizer sifu to custom the club cars!! Razz

Errrrm......I'm happy that so many of the members here like the DDs, but I remember how many club/dinner cars there were, and with the time it takes to airbrush the flames, it would be a couple of years before I would have enough done.... how about I do 3 that can be raffle or door prizes?

cham2020 wrote:

The + and - are pretty close together, it could have been a mistake... no need to get angry, we are here to have fun jocolor

for thorr customs the phrase "picture tells a thousand words" cant be used.
it looks so so much nicer in real!!! u have to see it in front of you eyes to see the greatness!
really a great job!!
congrats! cheers

Buddy you are most welcome...and no need for the good words, we're adults here just sharing and playing with our toys Very Happy...micasa - sucasa Smile