Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tomica

Tomica Regular and Limited - V3

Recommended Posts

Hi guys, for those of you who would like to complete their 40th anniversary Tomica Vol.1 collection, head on to Parkson 1 Utama. They have the Crown Patrol Car, Corona Mark II Hardtop, Crown Super Deluxe, Fairlady Z 432, and Bluebird SSS Coupe. The only missing piece is the Toyota 2000GT. Price after 20% discount is RM13.50 each.
I got myself this: Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hmm...i thinkn hlj was having sale for this series last week...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i really would like to have the complete set, but i dun have enough cash today... hopefully they're still around when i go there next time.. Sad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wowow....tomy disney car!!! Awesome but not murah oso Mad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nice one ...Kukubeh! Those disney casting look interesting with the striking colour & tampo!! any idea if this casting avaliable locally??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chee keng hong wrote:
nice one ...Kukubeh! Those disney casting look interesting with the striking colour & tampo!! any idea if this casting avaliable locally??


i have no idea bro... long time didn't go sg wang 6th floor already...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to be hornest, i really MIA on HW & tomica as well recently. Embarassed so do u guys hav score any TL118 nissan 2000GT-B? can i knw any chance where i still can buy it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danny_sp15 wrote:
Hi guys, for those of you who would like to complete their 40th anniversary Tomica Vol.1 collection, head on to Parkson 1 Utama. They have the Crown Patrol Car, Corona Mark II Hardtop, Crown Super Deluxe, Fairlady Z 432, and Bluebird SSS Coupe. The only missing piece is the Toyota 2000GT. Price after 20% discount is RM13.50 each.
I got myself this: Smile


Very nice Fairlady Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

score tis 3 police car today. actually got 4 model (2 GTR & 2 Z)but i manage to get 3pc becoz no $$$ Razz . frm the price tag guess most of u guys should know where it is, so wat u waiting for... Very Happy

 p1010211.jpg

to be hornest, recent TL cost really pricey Neutral

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wah r33~ i wan~
the yellow highlight means u got discount price or not? hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol kotak Smile

^ wallpaper pc not nice..too small..perhaps for ur iphone RazzRazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kurz wrote:
lol kotak Smile

^ wallpaper pc not nice..too small..perhaps for ur iphone RazzRazz


cisss!! i yet to own the iphone 4!! Rolling EyesRazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kurz wrote:
at last got time to post Embarassed



Nice lancer turbo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danny_sp15 wrote:
Hi guys, for those of you who would like to complete their 40th anniversary Tomica Vol.1 collection, head on to Parkson 1 Utama. They have the Crown Patrol Car, Corona Mark II Hardtop, Crown Super Deluxe, Fairlady Z 432, and Bluebird SSS Coupe. The only missing piece is the Toyota 2000GT. Price after 20% discount is RM13.50 each.
I got myself this: Smile




Got this Toyota 2000GT at JJ

 dsc02019.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kurz wrote:
wah r33~ i wan~
the yellow highlight means u got discount price or not? hehe


nop.. but of coz u can ask them for discount. as the lady, dont as tat guy. hehee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hokuan wrote:
The lancer turbo looks like Iswara Very Happy

same family Razz

renji wrote:
kurz wrote:
wah r33~ i wan~
the yellow highlight means u got discount price or not? hehe


nop.. but of coz u can ask them for discount. as the lady, dont as tat guy. hehee

haha that's the way RazzRazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
renji wrote:
score tis 3 police car today. actually got 4 model (2 GTR & 2 Z)but i manage to get 3pc becoz no $$$ Razz . frm the price tag guess most of u guys should know where it is, so wat u waiting for... Very Happy

 p1010211.jpg

to be hornest, recent TL cost really pricey Neutral


already finish maaa... good score bro Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ eh?
didnt know kown also a member here..haha
welcome2 RazzRazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spelberg wrote:
welcome kown..hehe Twisted EvilTwisted Evil


bukanke ko pun tapautu GTR sampai ratus ratus..hahhahaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spelberg wrote:
busukk punyerr org..share is sharing!!!kuakuakua


hahhaha..apa plak share is sharing..memanglatu..haha, aku punya share adaka? free is sharing punya..kakakkakaka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spelberg wrote:
sedangkan kentang pun kne beli,bro..klau nk wat sup ayam.. RazzRazz


hahaha...aku fahamlaaa...saje aje...benda kalo dah minat, gitula jadinya...beli ratus ratus kereta samapun takpe, janji ati senang..haha..post la gambo...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kurz wrote:
^ eh?
didnt know kown also a member here..haha
welcome2 RazzRazz


baru nk join..hohooo.. toys about sharing maaaa.. Wink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kown wrote:
kurz wrote:
^ eh?
didnt know kown also a member here..haha
welcome2 RazzRazz


baru nk join..hohooo.. toys about sharing maaaa.. Wink


Toys can share but cannot play play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kown wrote:
renji wrote:
score tis 3 police car today. actually got 4 model (2 GTR & 2 Z)but i manage to get 3pc becoz no $$$ Razz . frm the price tag guess most of u guys should know where it is, so wat u waiting for... Very Happy

 p1010211.jpg

to be hornest, recent TL cost really pricey Neutral


already finish maaa... good score bro Smile


litt tak restock at least 10 pcs of R33 yesterday. so anybody that miss out that R33 when lit takk first restock can go and grab them now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKB>>>u 4got 2 mention....LT shop oso restock wif a lot bargain stock. lelong-ing though~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just got my first tomica hahahh... why the hell la i bought this car... i guess it just looks cool... and its only rm10.90



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ damn~ loon latest shipment very poisoning!!!
all the new and superb stuff arrived! cyclopscyclops

kukubeh wrote:
litt tak restock at least 10 pcs of R33 yesterday. so anybody that miss out that R33 when lit takk first restock can go and grab them now.

WAH! hopefully tomoro i got still got! EmbarassedEmbarassed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.