• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
msclee

Kmart, Walmart, Target & Toy R Us Hauls

RGSUKAN wrote:
ok take your time...errrrr you need my address or not...hehehhe Razz

Waaa.....no problem bro! Very Happy

Today went to another collector shop.....and saw these miniature figurine. Those figurine are very details and kinda good quality. Made in Vietnam

p9257012.jpg

p9257013.jpg[/url

[url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=122&u=15303694] p9257014.jpg

Woww..bro splendid time and super duper hauls time you got there.
Wish you remember your locals here hehe Very Happy . Just grab everything nice and sell it like big time
local price here and bring it to SS15. And now comes Canada...have good and safe journey.
Thanks for the pics.

Cool, bro...
Well, advice fr me...get everything for yourself first, forget about others Razz Most of the members not going to like tis Razz
Else, when you dried up your ammo or credit for members, u'll regret if seeing Convention Cars in front of you but not able to buy, huahuahuahua

wildspirit wrote:
Woww..bro splendid time and super duper hauls time you got there. Wish you remember your locals here hehe Very Happy . Just grab everything nice and sell it like big time local price here and bring it to SS15. And now comes Canada...have good and safe journey.
Thanks for the pics.

Thank you my chief brader....local hauls usually not much time as it has to depend on works and family allow. Over here time is moving fast and scare to hauls other products. Just bought 4 pieces of McFarlane's Military 3" Figure for our other member for $71... Shocked Canada....sure die again and they are international card.

musclemania wrote:
Cool, bro...
Well, advice fr me...get everything for yourself first, forget about others Razz Most of the members not going to like tis Razz
Else, when you dried up your ammo or credit for members, u'll regret if seeing Convention Cars in front of you but not able to buy, huahuahuahua

Hahaha thanks bro, don't worry....will always remember you all. Very Happy

danielh wrote:
i see some convoy here, u got two only? Razz

Oh...nola, all hidden inside ady....and got another box to go. Have to send out by 2 box lioa due to monster duo and other big packing with protecto pack oso.

wow....those small small Razz figurine can be use
in various diorama......

nice......

CHAH wrote:
wow....those small small Razz figurine can be use
in various diorama......

nice......

Oh yes, mainly for serious collector only. Price....whooaaa.....have asked the store assistant and they say price expensive due to very delicated paint job for that 1:87 scale size and built with quality material.

wah!! u seem very busy hauling high & low there!! look like ur been flooded with tons of PM..right?? Razz
so..next trip to Canada?? wow!! syioklah!! Dont forget to UPDATE more pics of ur hauling in Canada later on!! Very Happy

chee keng hong wrote:
wah!! u seem very busy hauling high & low there!! look like ur been flooded with tons of PM..right?? Razz
so..next trip to Canada?? wow!! syioklah!! Dont forget to UPDATE more pics of ur hauling in Canada later on!! Very Happy

Hahaha....sure bro, no problem and thanks bro.

msclee wrote:
One of my Fav Bus....from Liberty

p9277217.jpg

If everybody had an ocean
Across the U.S.A.
Then everybody'd be surfin'
Like californ-I-A
You'd see 'em wearin' their baggies
Huarachi sandals, too
A bushy bushy blonde hairdo
Surfin' U.S.A.
cheers

Phoenix wrote:
msclee wrote:
One of my Fav Bus....from Liberty

p9277217.jpg

If everybody had an ocean
Across the U.S.A.
Then everybody'd be surfin'
Like californ-I-A
You'd see 'em wearin' their baggies
Huarachi sandals, too
A bushy bushy blonde hairdo
Surfin' U.S.A.
cheers

affraid WOwow....thanks for the lyrics bro Razz

Went to another TRU Store....anyone collects Star Wars, Teminator and Transformer? They are awesome and can get thousand of these collectible items easily at the peg!

p9267132.jpg

Terminator Salvation....
 p9267133.jpg

Transformer...(sorry guys hand shaking already when saw those things like borong style)
 p9267134.jpg

sahama wrote:
Fantastic Mslee journey to USA toy wonderland cheers

Oh thanks taiko and wish you can come over and hauls together!!! Currently afraid to go those hypermarket store due to financial burden already!!! lol!

bro, safe journey ya anyhow.
I beliv there will be red carpet awaiting you at airport, lots of member are anxious to welcome you (and your cars, LOL) home LOL

musclemania wrote:
I beliv there will be red carpet awaiting you at airport, lots of member are anxious to welcome you (and your cars, LOL) home LOL

Hahaha.....lol!

Went to another Walmart and found another piece of green EVO X, 13pcs of Blue R-34, 8pcs of Black GTRs, 5pcs of Blue Nissan 370Z, EVO X CS, Walmart White EVO X, Ghostbuster ECTO-1 and latest mainline Red BS!!!!

p9297211.jpg

....Dem, camera battery out ady! Will upload more picture onced battery fully charged Razz

musclemania wrote:
Japanese cars are not popular there...berlambak, hahaha.

Oh yes, was very excited to saw a lot of those japanese car at the peg Shocked

msclee wrote:
musclemania wrote:

Hahaha.....lol!

but we'll bring our baseball bat, hockey stick and steering locks too... just in case u come empty handed.... Twisted Evil ..... What a Face

hassan wrote:
msclee wrote:
musclemania wrote:

Hahaha.....lol!

but we'll bring our baseball bat, hockey stick and steering locks too... just in case u come empty handed.... Twisted Evil ..... What a Face

extended stay.....no need welkam me back affraid

musclemania wrote:
wa...wat a great welcome party by Hassan LOL
nxt time will be silently going for oversea LOL

Yup...totally agreed!!! paleEmbarassed

msclee....grab for me white evo walmart...cheap cheap there...hahahahha

I don't think the white evo is on the peg any longer.

But if got, I also wan, hehe.

Very good updates!
I like the Terminator Salvation stuff, looks good.

Did you check if TRU got the Sweet Rides? Only exclusive to TRU usa.

msclee wrote:
Went to another Walmart and found another piece of green EVO X, 13pcs of Blue R-34, 8pcs of Black GTRs, 5pcs of Blue Nissan 370Z, EVO X CS, Walmart White EVO X, Ghostbuster ECTO-1 and latest mainline Red BS!!!!

p9297211.jpg

....Dem, camera battery out ady! Will upload more picture onced battery fully charged Razz

omg. got red color BS??awesome must get this!

As we today going to cross border at Niagara falls into canada, we decided to drop by Kmart for tea break and get some snack for munching inside the car, however.....kena stroke again when founded these at the peg!!!

p9297212.jpg

Loads of Green EVO X and japanese cars
 p9297213.jpg

p9297216.jpg

Garage Orange Bone Shaker, Conoco Van, '70 Chevelle, Super Van and others garage cars
 p9297215.jpg

Atomkinder wrote:
Very good updates!
I like the Terminator Salvation stuff, looks good.

Did you check if TRU got the Sweet Rides? Only exclusive to TRU usa.

Okay bro....will do! Smile

fuyoh!! Look like a hotwheels heaven..there!! No takers at all for those Green Evo X!! Damm!! So..u tapau all?? And the garage series look tempting..too!
So envy u lah!! Razz

chee keng hong wrote:
fuyoh!! Look like a hotwheels heaven..there!! No takers at all for those Green Evo X!! Damm!! So..u tapau all?? And the garage series look tempting..too!
So envy u lah!! Razz

Yapz...no choice, beh tahan ady saw those poison! All ta pao clean up the peg Shocked

pydrumerboy wrote:
Speechless

Hahaha...thanks bro, me too.....speechless onced saw those poison! Shocked

sinclair wrote:

Oh yoh, tought you ady had it? Here is the picture of the walmart hauls recently! The black GTR, Blue & Grey Skyline R-34 had enough ady, so didn't grab it! Sad

p9307210.jpgRazz

EVO is peg warmer at USA, hahaha.

msclee, jst help me belek-belek if there is any Camaro on peg, no need helping me buy but I would like to know how popular Camaro is at USA, hehehe. Thanks.

The kmart store bring back good memory to me. The kmart logo is different now as compare to the old days. Seem evo not popular with the American. Only the Malaysian is crazy about it. Msclee clean all the evo there cos we all looking forward to grab your excess/unwanted hauls later when you come back to tanah air.

msclee wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
So envy u lah!! Razz

Yapz...no choice, beh tahan ady saw those poison! All ta pao clean up the peg Shocked

Your bungkus must be dem besar! Razz

At just USD1, so cheap. Although AUD almost equal USD, I still am paying more than double here! Evil or Very Mad

msclee wrote:
sinclair wrote:

Oh yoh, tought you ady had it? Here is the picture of the walmart hauls recently! The black GTR, Blue & Grey Skyline R-34 had enough ady, so didn't grab it! Sad

Spoiler:

If you find more, please grab for me.

musclemania wrote:
EVO is peg warmer at USA, hahaha. msclee, jst help me belek-belek if there is any Camaro on peg, no need helping me buy but I would like to know how popular Camaro is at USA, hehehe. Thanks.

Oh ya...saw plenty of green camaro here and I not sure the popularity at Eastern USA, as I think not many collector nearby my area. If at western area, I think maybe susah nak cari la Rolling Eyes

sahama wrote:
The kmart store bring back good memory to me. The kmart logo is different now as compare to the old days. Seem evo not popular with the American. Only the Malaysian is crazy about it. Msclee clean all the evo there cos we all looking forward to grab your excess/unwanted hauls later when you come back to tanah air.

Oh ya, Kmart changed logo ady. Will open stall at friday evening gathering onced balik kampung later bouncebounce

sinclair wrote:
msclee wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
So envy u lah!! Razz

Your bungkus must be dem besar! Razz

At just USD1, so cheap. Although AUD almost equal USD, I still am paying more than double here! Evil or Very Mad

Oh yeah, that's bad. Maybe should suggest to gillard about lower the taxes Razzlol!