Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chia Joon Chai

Something not found in Malaysia

Mr.chia ,can use black & white money to buy this black & white car? Hehe!
Nice!

fuiyooo...Maisto matte black vw......very cute...... ShockedShocked

These are chase cars. Ridez series stopped coming here 3 years ago i think. Whats odd is the chase car comes with chase packaging as well? The regular Ridez card is red. But this one is black.

Pro Rodz chase car has red wheels or red stripe wheels, but card is still blue. Seen Pro rodz chase cars only once. And on the net are images shown by Thorr for All Starz series.

I got the kharman ghia .... very nice details ... including the engine ..... This is the only Maisto I find worth collecting.

RGSUKAN wrote:
do our market have the chase too?

During the Pro Rodz years Malaysia got chase versions. I seen one Biscayne police wagon with 1 of 2500 print and red lined wheels. I did not buy that as that time, i thought it was easily available. Ridez series i never seen until i seen it here. Custom Shop never seen also. All Starz got red wheels as chase cars, but the cards never written 1 of 2500 as shown by Thorr.

netmatrix wrote:
RGSUKAN wrote:
do our market have the chase too?

During the Pro Rodz years Malaysia got chase versions. I seen one Biscayne police wagon with 1 of 2500 print and red lined wheels. I did not buy that as that time, i thought it was easily available. Ridez series i never seen until i seen it here. Custom Shop never seen also. All Starz got red wheels as chase cars, but the cards never written 1 of 2500 as shown by Thorr.

ic...only now i know malaysia also got this chase version, now no more ady...btw, thanks for the info net..learnt something today.. Very Happy

Yup and that chase is way cheap on the Sale previously which i take at 50% discount...now only know its chase version.

Those G Version Black version is Maiso take to M2 Black Bandit.

wildspirit wrote:
Yup and that chase is way cheap on the Sale previously which i take at 50% discount...now only know its chase version.

Those G Version Black version is Maiso take to M2 Black Bandit.

50% discount is nice price. But if like our retailing RM19.90 then cun. But bloated with 50% then not so la. tongue