Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Thorrr

USA haulage to take back home to Oz

Well... the family and I have been in Vegas for a few days now, and I have been able to do some diecast hunting...... shopping in the USA is just sooo much cheaper that in Oz, so I'm just goin' nutz buying stuff........ Shocked

Left to right....

1. Stuff I collect or will kustomize
2. Mainline castings for the monthly comps on a different site.......$0.77 at Target........ 1/3 what they cost me in Oz.
3. Maisto Elite Transporters...$3.50 at Walmart....50% off special Very Happy , a groundpounder and some Mystery Cars... except for 1 skyline, they are all Purple Passions.
4. Decades and Holiday cars...... these series will never be seen on the pegs in Oz.
5. Monster Jam wheel donor, Delivery cars, KMart/Wallyworld exclusives, speed mechines
6. Hotwheels Tatoo Bandaids (cool), garage cars
7&8. Dragstrip Demons...... Shocked $2 at Walmart drunken

I'll keep hunting while I'm here.... might need to buy an extra suitcase too Laughing
Gert

OMG!!! that's massive states hauling What a Face
on quantity there's a lot and heavy but on the bright side you're paying less for it.. Razz

congrats! visit to big apple will never come back empty handed....i'm envy.. Razz

Thats what we call a haul... Keep em coming buddy.... Vegas is where you generate more $ for your Haul....... Twisted Evil

now thats a haul, and at a fraction of the cost even! what a stunner Thorr

Blistering barnacles, that's MASSIVE haul! Shocked

I would go crazy too if I saw those cheap prices. Congrats man, I really envy you.

Btw, please pm me when you will be back to Oz. Bringing back some stuff for you.

you score a jackpot there, dude...... Razz

''wat happen in vegas,stay in vegass....''???..4get it.."wat happen in vegas,can't stay in vegas".. anymoree...

great haul,i think u have to buy another bag for the cars at US...nice haul!