Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
enyomic

2010 Infinity G37

Hi Guys,

Just wanna check anyone within this club except those guys from down under have seen/bought this car. It seems Mattel has miss distributing it to SEA. Any feedback will be great.

I don't see this on the rack either.

Only in 3 and 10 packs.

Did see MBX one though.

Hi...I do have one. Red in colour. Bought it from a new friend. Will post pic of it for all later Razz

I manage to get a few from an earlier trade from Australia and US. The Australia one is an international card and the US is a US card.

The red ones already hitting the shelves in Singapore and New Zealand but so far I'm still scratching my head looking for them locally.

I hope we don't miss another one for this year.

enyomic wrote:
I manage to get a few from an earlier trade from Australia and US. The Australia one is an international card and the US is a US card.

The red ones already hitting the shelves in Singapore and New Zealand but so far I'm still scratching my head looking for them locally.

I hope we don't miss another one for this year.

Ada lebih boleh tolak satu sama saya

Means 2010 wave not really finished yet?!?!? Dang!!! I thought i got the last cars i want. I know already 2-3 wave of 2011 cars in market already.

Hi guys,
i'm so lucky when property two colors of 2010 Infiniti but i don't know why Mattel design base with "Y" not "I".

enyomic wrote:
Hi Guys,

Just wanna check anyone within this club except those guys from down under have seen/bought this car. It seems Mattel has miss distributing it to SEA. Any feedback will be great.

I only found this car in red at Carrefour Sri Petaling. Had quite a few of them.

Interesting Infinity info. The red has came out here a few weeks back but never saw the silver.

You guys notice the card artwork? Then it tells you it's older wave assortment...yes red 2nd color is everywhere. Definitely won't reappear again I presume unless you bump into someone who stocked old wave or 'pushed' to take these older cases at lesser cost lol...other than that, only way to find out is do some searching/homework and find out which wave did the Infiniti in grey came with....i believe could be end of last year period - cos even by Jan only we saw these newer 2011 card artworks...

apotted 1unit red colour at billion langkawi, still on the peg until today 5.30PM Razz