Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

Some greenie haul (19.02.2011)

Recommended Posts

Very surprised to find this hanging on the rack. Never expected to find it,hehe. Now I can stop complaining. Razz
Also found some nice short cards.




Also found this.

Spoiler:
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nice haul sinclair.....congrats..is that the latest wave hit your place?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

complain more, and you shall find more.......hehehe....... Very Happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RGSUKAN wrote:
nice haul sinclair.....congrats..is that the latest wave hit your place?

I see no change in the mainline cars from the time before I returned to Malaysia, except maybe for the 350Z. Means the Avanti came out quite some time ago. I found this from a bargain shop that usually refreshes the pegs with old stocks - can still find hanging silver Nissan GTR and De Lorean. Rolling Eyes

Hope new wave will be launched soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hokuan wrote:
Cool! Didnt get the Lembu that come with this wave?

The orange one? Already caught it before I came back to M'sia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sinclair wrote:
danny_sp15 wrote:
i want the shelby!! Shocked

Which one?

the green one. is it for sale sinclair? Smile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danny_sp15 wrote:
sinclair wrote:
danny_sp15 wrote:
i want the shelby!! Shocked

Which one?

the green one. is it for sale sinclair? Smile

Dun worry, bought both for you actually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sinclair wrote:
danny_sp15 wrote:
sinclair wrote:
danny_sp15 wrote:
i want the shelby!! Shocked

Which one?

the green one. is it for sale sinclair? Smile

Dun worry, bought both for you actually.

that's very kind of u bro.. Embarassed so u're in Malaysia right now? Very Happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
danny_sp15 wrote:
sinclair wrote:
danny_sp15 wrote:
sinclair wrote:
danny_sp15 wrote:
i want the shelby!! Shocked

Which one?

the green one. is it for sale sinclair? Smile

Dun worry, bought both for you actually.

that's very kind of u bro.. Embarassed so u're in Malaysia right now? Very Happy

Erm....no. Will probably post back once I have accumulated some more stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.