Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
undercoverbrother

HWCM mini Bowlin' session!

Recommended Posts

Basically the first two games was having trouble figuring out what went wrong cause my line isn't really that off in fact every first throw was consistently hitting right pocket, but pins just won't break. Only last game manage find right footing so ball flip exactly where it should . And my sparing overall.. fail lol.

Okay playaz since can see you guys aura building up i'm suggesting we do it again next session upcoming friday before gath. Maybe 1 hour earlier so can catch up with gathering playaz. And after that not necessary make it weekly thing, just once in while whenever members feel like having another session.


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Congrats on having the event, sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wildspirit wrote:
Bowling event report

Cuci longkang champ: Hassan 2nd Atom 3rd Guest bowler, Francis Atom friends. Hassan doing great at first practice and starting second also great strike at first and two frame and follow by spare at third and fourth but after that consistent longkang visitor to 3rd game. Atom first game just cannot hit it right but very lucky at 2nd game which make him second place while his friends have very powerful throw but always off the path.

Improvement Champ: Mushroom 2nd Atom 3rd UCB. Mushroom just cannot make it right at first game but after 3rd frame at 2nd game he always hit the strike and spare. Atom lucky hand just hit it right since beginning at 2nd frame UCB with his own ball and shoe after all are everything but total star looking with his curling ball but just wont find his line at 1st and 2nd but 3rd game seriously he unbeatable.

Steady champ: Share by 3, Matbear, Tunnelrat, Wildspirit. From 1st to 3rd always consistently do a bit right but really longing for luck to get it strike and spare all has no problem to hit pins 9-7 at first throw.

Overall report: Just not enough. Seriously need to bowl again.


yup... not enuff.. Wait till I tender my resignation, then we can have a month of bowling everyday.. till my new jobs starts.. hehehe
Suggestion, play at 1Utama before 2pm.. coz it only cost RM2 per game.. hehehehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mushr00m wrote:
yup... not enuff.. Wait till I tender my resignation, then we can have a month of bowling everyday.. till my new jobs starts.. hehehe
Suggestion, play at 1Utama before 2pm.. coz it only cost RM2 per game.. hehehehe


Thats totally cool idea, only prob nak gather as many playaz at one time.. Actually 6-8 people split to two lanes like last session is just nice. Shah alam megalanes pun night time rate cheaper than summit was thinking to choose there for pre-gath bowlin' but in the end settled on summit cause all can cabut deans after the game.

Anyway if any of you guys simply want to have impromptu session just give me a call anytime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mushr00m wrote:
wildspirit wrote:
Bowling event report

Cuci longkang champ: Hassan 2nd Atom 3rd Guest bowler, Francis Atom friends. Hassan doing great at first practice and starting second also great strike at first and two frame and follow by spare at third and fourth but after that consistent longkang visitor to 3rd game. Atom first game just cannot hit it right but very lucky at 2nd game which make him second place while his friends have very powerful throw but always off the path.

Improvement Champ: Mushroom 2nd Atom 3rd UCB. Mushroom just cannot make it right at first game but after 3rd frame at 2nd game he always hit the strike and spare. Atom lucky hand just hit it right since beginning at 2nd frame UCB with his own ball and shoe after all are everything but total star looking with his curling ball but just wont find his line at 1st and 2nd but 3rd game seriously he unbeatable.

Steady champ: Share by 3, Matbear, Tunnelrat, Wildspirit. From 1st to 3rd always consistently do a bit right but really longing for luck to get it strike and spare all has no problem to hit pins 9-7 at first throw.

Overall report: Just not enough. Seriously need to bowl again.


yup... not enuff.. Wait till I tender my resignation, then we can have a month of bowling everyday.. till my new jobs starts.. hehehe
Suggestion, play at 1Utama before 2pm.. coz it only cost RM2 per game.. hehehehe


RM2 per game? Very cheap!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

here my version..first game 4 org jer..warm up.. sajer syok2.. ucb kalah..2nd game..8 org.. time to be serious.. my first throw ..STRIKE.. 2nd throw also STRIKE.. by this time aku tengok muka UCB da cam tapir tak makan 3 hari..so aku cakap takpela kasi mamat ni chan la.. bg dia menang skit.. dahla race day tak pernah menang..

bayangkanlah ada bola sendiri ..kasut boling pun ada.. siap glove lagi... gaya baling pun adala kira cam pro gak siap curve ball lagi.. kalau kalah malu giler beb.. org lain kosong jer.. baling pun cam sial tapi bley strike..
so tahniah UCB atas kemenangan anda...heeheehee....

next time i wont be so generous.. What a FaceWhat a Face .. tonguetongue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hassan wrote:
here my version..first game 4 org jer..warm up.. sajer syok2.. ucb kalah..2nd game..8 org.. time to be serious.. my first throw ..STRIKE.. 2nd throw also STRIKE.. by this time aku tengok muka UCB da cam tapir tak makan 3 hari..so aku cakap takpela kasi mamat ni chan la.. bg dia menang skit.. dahla race day tak pernah menang..

bayangkanlah ada bola sendiri ..kasut boling pun ada.. siap glove lagi... gaya baling pun adala kira cam pro gak siap curve ball lagi.. kalau kalah malu giler beb.. org lain kosong jer.. baling pun cam sial tapi bley strike..
so tahniah UCB atas kemenangan anda...heeheehee....

next time i wont be so generous.. What a FaceWhat a Face .. tonguetongue


r u serious..Hassan?? or jus made up stories?? Razz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hassan wrote:
here my version..first game 4 org jer..warm up.. sajer syok2.. ucb kalah..2nd game..8 org.. time to be serious.. my first throw ..STRIKE.. 2nd throw also STRIKE.. by this time aku tengok muka UCB da cam tapir tak makan 3 hari..so aku cakap takpela kasi mamat ni chan la.. bg dia menang skit.. dahla race day tak pernah menang..

bayangkanlah ada bola sendiri ..kasut boling pun ada.. siap glove lagi... gaya baling pun adala kira cam pro gak siap curve ball lagi.. kalau kalah malu giler beb.. org lain kosong jer.. baling pun cam sial tapi bley strike..
so tahniah UCB atas kemenangan anda...heeheehee....

next time i wont be so generous.. What a FaceWhat a Face .. tonguetongue


affraid Aisay bro....If you keep on your form that session, I believe UCB bro will automatically heat up to play well bouncebouncebounce . We must have no mercy when playing game or sport to win!!!.....MALAYSIA BOLEH cheerscheerscheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
msclee wrote:

affraid Aisay bro....If you keep on your form that session, I believe UCB bro will automatically heat up to play well bouncebouncebounce . We must have no mercy when playing game or sport to win!!!.....MALAYSIA BOLEH cheerscheerscheers


oit.. still alive meh? ahahahha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mushr00m wrote:
msclee wrote:

affraid Aisay bro....If you keep on your form that session, I believe UCB bro will automatically heat up to play well bouncebouncebounce . We must have no mercy when playing game or sport to win!!!.....MALAYSIA BOLEH cheerscheerscheers


oit.. still alive meh? ahahahha


lol! ...me too..think the same as wat u think..mushrOOm!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chee keng hong wrote:

mushr00m wrote:
msclee wrote:

affraid Aisay bro....If you keep on your form that session, I believe UCB bro will automatically heat up to play well bouncebouncebounce . We must have no mercy when playing game or sport to win!!!.....MALAYSIA BOLEH cheerscheerscheers


oit.. still alive meh? ahahahha


lol! ...me too..think the same as wat u think..mushrOOm!!


hahahaha bro Very Happy , yeah.....still alive but hibernating nowday.... Razz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
msclee wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:

mushr00m wrote:
msclee wrote:

affraid Aisay bro....If you keep on your form that session, I believe UCB bro will automatically heat up to play well bouncebouncebounce . We must have no mercy when playing game or sport to win!!!.....MALAYSIA BOLEH cheerscheerscheers


oit.. still alive meh? ahahahha


lol! ...me too..think the same as wat u think..mushrOOm!!


hahahaha bro Very Happy , yeah.....still alive but hibernating nowday.... Razz


Hibernating is a fantastic word, where have you been , Msclee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
msclee wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:

mushr00m wrote:
msclee wrote:

affraid Aisay bro....If you keep on your form that session, I believe UCB bro will automatically heat up to play well bouncebouncebounce . We must have no mercy when playing game or sport to win!!!.....MALAYSIA BOLEH cheerscheerscheers


oit.. still alive meh? ahahahha


lol! ...me too..think the same as wat u think..mushrOOm!!


hahahaha bro Very Happy , yeah.....still alive but hibernating nowday.... Razz



woi...where have you been?? no news and no new hauls from you. Razz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
msclee wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:

mushr00m wrote:
msclee wrote:

affraid Aisay bro....If you keep on your form that session, I believe UCB bro will automatically heat up to play well bouncebouncebounce . We must have no mercy when playing game or sport to win!!!.....MALAYSIA BOLEH cheerscheerscheers


oit.. still alive meh? ahahahha


lol! ...me too..think the same as wat u think..mushrOOm!!


hahahaha bro Very Happy , yeah.....still alive but hibernating nowday.... Razz


Rolling Eyes"WHERE IS MY STUFF THAT U PROMISE????"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chee keng hong wrote:
msclee wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:

mushr00m wrote:
msclee wrote:

affraid Aisay bro....If you keep on your form that session, I believe UCB bro will automatically heat up to play well bouncebouncebounce . We must have no mercy when playing game or sport to win!!!.....MALAYSIA BOLEH cheerscheerscheers


oit.. still alive meh? ahahahha


lol! ...me too..think the same as wat u think..mushrOOm!!


hahahaha bro Very Happy , yeah.....still alive but hibernating nowday.... Razz


Rolling Eyes"WHERE IS MY STUFF THAT U PROMISE????"


aahhh... u still alive bro.. but not for long i guess... so better run back to ur cave and hibernate some more... Suspect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hassan wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:
msclee wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:

mushr00m wrote:
msclee wrote:

affraid Aisay bro....If you keep on your form that session, I believe UCB bro will automatically heat up to play well bouncebouncebounce . We must have no mercy when playing game or sport to win!!!.....MALAYSIA BOLEH cheerscheerscheers


oit.. still alive meh? ahahahha


lol! ...me too..think the same as wat u think..mushrOOm!!


hahahaha bro Very Happy , yeah.....still alive but hibernating nowday.... Razz


Rolling Eyes"WHERE IS MY STUFF THAT U PROMISE????"


aahhh... u still alive bro.. but not for long i guess... so better run back to ur cave and hibernate some more... Suspect




Oh noooooooooooo, my cave suddenly kena bombed and destroy!!!!!...... affraid.........Hahahahaha........to all my caring BRADERS Razz ......I'm back from hibernating and now my mind was out there to hauling bouncebouncebounce ..... cheerscheerscheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
msclee wrote:
chee keng hong wrote:

mushr00m wrote:
msclee wrote:

affraid Aisay bro....If you keep on your form that session, I believe UCB bro will automatically heat up to play well bouncebouncebounce . We must have no mercy when playing game or sport to win!!!.....MALAYSIA BOLEH cheerscheerscheers


oit.. still alive meh? ahahahha


lol! ...me too..think the same as wat u think..mushrOOm!!


hahahaha bro Very Happy , yeah.....still alive but hibernating nowday.... Razz



Post some racun pics showing you are still vibrant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sahama wrote:
Sudah naik syiok main boling, bagus Very Happy


No no ni bukan weekly thing, since some tengah berapi berikutan prestasi last session.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
undercoverbrother wrote:
sahama wrote:
Sudah naik syiok main boling, bagus Very Happy


No no ni bukan weekly thing, since some tengah berapi berikutan prestasi last session.



Ini kira kes the puas preatasi yang lepas la ye! Anyhow, enjoy seem ada company.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

our committee still working on this..bro xeifu!! Since the club jus reselected with the new committee..we need more times on this.
And we focusing on more important task...at the moment.

Thanks . !! cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This is good, lama tak main..geram. To UCB I think we need about 2 week notice.
But if more 8 players wanna join then we can conducting this before next gathering. But again pls remember we had a race and anything should be finished before 10pm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I think we could opt a week right for this activity?
What do you think?

Some changes is required to make a weekly activity much more happening right?
Don't expect everybody to come every week just for the race, or just to hang out right..

No hard feelings yah.. just my 2 cents..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.