• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sinclair

Rant of the Day! V2

CHAH wrote:
why one of my post in CKH slaughter thread was put on spoiler
with remarks "Respect others thread"........???? confusedconfusedscratchscratch

we were invited by CKH maaaaaa.............I can read and understand clearly OK................

a misunderstanding by one of the crew. you may re-edit back the post.
you can read and understand clearly but sadly some cant.

nevermind lah.........let it be........at least can show that the crew
did go thru every post maaa........... brows

ticket for this case closed.........

undercoverbrother wrote:
Today's rant..
I can no longer ban people.. Evil or Very Mad
Wait, have i ever banned anyone at first place? albino

Have you ever had the...

nodnodnod to do it?

Fadli85 wrote:

Have you brush yor ballz latey ...... seems ballz now take to the head...round and round Question

Spoiler:

What happen here bro??
Looks like something died there...

Spoiler:

CKH must have watch the movie where say can cook/BBQ at the engine at the same time

i see the meat is abit overdone Razz

For over 12 years my daily driving and parking across and around Subang Jaya is safe but they awarded me with more than 100 summonses .... luckily last July they offer RM 10 per summon.

Today i brake my own record ..... finally my car being towed for the first time. Damned the full settlement can buy 20 basic HW cars....damned! I afraid now as shit happen usually not once.. paleverymad

Apa orang bikin, sume lu mau bising, copy right ka , Kopi O ka... aiyo anjing!! diri sendir kencing bau busuk lg mau langgar org ka..

zephyr wrote:
Spoiler:

What happen here bro??
Looks like something died there...

No!! The look a ike red blood is actualy the rubber or sponge that cover the upper level of the radiator head And leakage of the coolant make it look like blood!! laugh1

jackdy wrote:
Apa orang bikin, sume lu mau bising, copy right ka , Kopi O ka... aiyo anjing!! diri sendir kencing bau busuk lg mau langgar org ka..

nothing to do with my radiator leakage rant..right..bro?? laugh1

chee keng hong wrote:

No!! The look a ike red blood is actualy the rubber or sponge that cover the upper level of the radiator head And leakage of the coolant make it look like blood!! laugh1

i thought your car spilling blood due to overwork hunting........... sweat

jackdy wrote:

kasi sennggaaaattttt aahh.. chill bro chill..

bisnes bisnes...

some men improved their services, products, give competitive prices, and so on in order to conquer the market, that's the greatest businessmen.. thumbsupthumbsup

but some other men chose to "kill" all their competitors in order to conquer the market, and that is the lowest son-of-a-bi**h ever live in this planet.. verymadverymad

jackdy wrote:

wah.. so angry...chill bro... tak guna marah2.. kita collect ka, custom ka, hunting ka, mesti happy..
tarak suka sama itu orang, buat bodoh saja.. anggap diorang macam itu road speed bump.. irritating, but can be ignored...

jackdy wrote:

ini kasi letak dalam siggy la

sesetengah manusia suka bila diri dipuji, dijulang dan dipuja..bila diatas dia lupa nak tgk bwh..ingatlah, semua ni tak kekal lama n soon, u gnna regret it

I wonder why most HW collectors are hyper excited ..... excited over hunting, excited over who's collection is bigger, excited in getting the latest THUNT $ to show off, excited that people complain about them, excited in being the first when the store retock, excited when people say their custom very nice, excited when the same people condemn their custom, excited over how much people sell their HW etc etc etc ....

nuff said on an excited bunch

rajaazlanshah363 wrote:
sesetengah manusia suka bila diri dipuji, dijulang dan dipuja..bila diatas dia lupa nak tgk bwh..ingatlah, semua ni tak kekal lama n soon, u gnna regret it

ini advice bro, hehe

No more excitement when the passion flame doze off. No excite no more talk.

jhc7598 wrote:

ini advice bro, hehe

yalor give verbal is better. no need sketch lol!

enyomic wrote:
I wonder why most HW collectors are hyper excited ..... excited over hunting, excited over who's collection is bigger, excited in getting the latest THUNT $ to show off, excited that people complain about them, excited in being the first when the store retock, excited when people say their custom very nice, excited when the same people condemn their custom, excited over how much people sell their HW etc etc etc ....

nuff said on an excited bunch

some ppl. wait.

most ppl here in hwcm are too serious when it comes to this hobby.

for me if i wan to be serious i'll stay back in my office.

toy collecting shld be fun and just about fun. its the time where we become kids again.

i want buy a kilo of sugar at 1.60, i know the price at 1.60, since the sugar is hard to find, it happens be i only got 1.50 w me.. Suddenly my dear fren bought at 1.60 (just intention to help) and told me he bought it 1.80.. 20 cents profit, but still i have to go around and search for 30 cent.. when i have that 30 cent i call him for a sugar, my fren said the sugar seller want a sugar back because someone offer him at 2.50 a kilo.. but then i found out the sugar is actually been sold already to so called my fren at 1.60... Funny story, so i rather go dig my own grave ...

jackdy wrote:
i want buy a kilo of sugar at 1.60, i know the price at 1.60, since the sugar is hard to find, it happens be i only got 1.50 w me.. Suddenly my dear fren bought at 1.60 (just intention to help) and told me he bought it 1.80.. 20 cents profit, but still i have to go around and search for 30 cent.. when i have that 30 cent i call him for a sugar, my fren said the sugar seller want a sugar back because someone offer him at 2.50 a kilo.. but then i found out the sugar is actually been sold already to so called my fren at 1.60... Funny story, so i rather go dig my own grave ...

well... those are the so-called friends... to be or not to be friends...

errrrrrrrrr... please be specific... gula pasir , gula batu or gula merah???... starsstars

More like gula diecast kot, itu diecast bayak manis punya. Very HappyWink

But again to everybody this is ranting section, feel free to ranting whatever you want. Anything and any other life goes around issues please bring to Kopitiam thread or Advice thread or any other thread your guys think where it belongs ( must be the right one ya ) if necessary.

wildspirit wrote:
More like gula diecast kot, itu diecast bayak manis punya. Very HappyWink

But again to everybody this is ranting section, feel free to ranting whatever you want. Anything and any other life goes around issues please bring to Kopitiam thread or Advice thread or any other thread your guys think where it belongs ( must be the right one ya ) if necessary.

itulah..sudah salah post dkt thread ni..aiyoo..sorry ah MOD..jgn marah..newbies ada buat salah sikit