Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fadli85

Accessory for the Daiso display case.....

Hey guys, so I thought the Daiso display case is under utilized especially the top portion and I figure if I made a second tier it would be better...

Can fit 4 1:64 cars on the first tier and also 4 on the 2nd tier

Can also fit in a 1:43 model car (maybe not SUV, hehe)

So tell me what you guys think? if anyone want one I can make one, I can take any order or a lot of order depending on the demand, hehe Very Happy

Like tosee more of your creativity on your Daisho case. i have more than 30 of these cases of various shape which I fill it with my collection without modification.

Bro AdVedder, you've got PM.

I made one more just now, much neater, cleaner, and straighter...

Fadli85 wrote:
Inventor? no this don't deserve that.....

Nice to met you yesterday at Amcorp, the Daisho improvisor

Hehe, Bang Sahama tengah kusyuk menggali tu, focus yang mendalam..!

The divider, where did you source from, daisho too?

...the word here is 'inexpensive' kudos to you my friend. I've always try to recycle materials to use cos I get lots of recycled acrylics from my work place thumbsup and I get to experiment too much till No but no patience nor the material large enough to experiment for larger builds...

For those who "monkey-see, monkey-do" - there's other colored acrylic you may want to invest, a lot of different thickness too...

This time, I made one for the Daiso tray...! I flip the tray and add an acrylic base, similar to Uncle Chia display case his selling at Bright Zone.

The base is made of two 2.5mm thick acrylic glued together with the top part offset to fit inside the tray.

Lowest row, Daiso short display case, middle row, Uncle Chia Display Case, top row, Daiso tray with base.

I encourage everybody to try, and have fun...! Very Happy

Latest display case, for 1:43 scale cars, this time no Daiso case, complete cut acrylic, hehe.

The Bburago cars.

Fit inside my bookshelf

Wow...Your display case gets better and better with every new design you came up with.

Pst..pst..Can custom made for me? I've got plenty of idea, but sucks at handcrafting.

brows

Can, but I'm out of acrylic material already, huhu...
key is "Measure twice, cut once"....works for me....