Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
titaniumboss

Happy Friday!!!

Joke of FRIDAY!!!

A successful rancher died and left everything to his devoted wife. She was a very good-looking woman and determined to keep the ranch, but knew very little about ranching, so she decided to place an ad in the newspaper for a ranch hand.

Two cowboys applied for the job. One was gay and the other a drunk. She thought long and hard about it, and when no one else applied she decided to hire the gay guy, figuring it would be safer to have him around the house than the drunk.

He proved to be a hard worker who put in long hours every day and knew a lot about ranching. For weeks, the two of them worked, and the ranch was doing very well.

Then one day, the rancher's widow said to the hired hand, "You have done a really good job, and the ranch looks great. You should go into town and kick up your heels." The hired hand readily agreed and went into town one Saturday night.

One o'clock came, however, and he didn't return. Two o'clock and no hired hand. Finally he returned a round two-thirty, and upon entering the room, he found the rancher's widow sitting by the fireplace with a glass of wine, waiting for him.

She quietly called him over to her.

"Unbutton my blouse and take it off," she said.

Trembling, he did as she directed. "Now take off my boots."

He did as she asked, ever so slowly. "Now take off my socks." He removed each gently and placed them neatly by her boots.

"Now take off my skirt."

He slowly unbuttoned it, constantly watching her eyes in the fire light.

"Now take off my bra." Again, with trembling hands, he did as he was told and dropped it to the floor.

Then she looked at him and said, "If you ever wear my clothes into town again, you're fired."

whoa... nice one.. ucb's mom always say like that too.... What a FaceWhat a FaceWhat a Face ..now let us sing ucbs favorite song "friday friday friday tommorow is saturday tonite gonna heat up a coupla gay.... friday friday friday... wubwubwub

In church on Sunday, I over-heard the lady in the pew next to me saying a short private prayer. It was so sweet and sincere that I just had to share it with you.

"Dear Lord,

This has been a tough 12 months ... You have taken my favorite actor Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress Farrah Fawcett and my favorite musician Michael Jackson.

I just wanted you to know that my favorite Prime Minister is Najib.

Amen."

matchboxclub wrote:
In church on Sunday, I over-heard the lady in the pew next to me saying a short private prayer. It was so sweet and sincere that I just had to share it with you.

"Dear Lord,

This has been a tough 12 months ... You have taken my favorite actor Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress Farrah Fawcett and my favorite musician Michael Jackson.

Amen."

lol! soon...u will receive a call from the "Bukit Aman" Police Headquarters!!

matchboxclub wrote:

"Dear Lord,

Amen."

lol! soon...u will receive a call from the "Bukit Aman" Police Headquarters!!

can i wear yellow tis sat? polis tangkap ke?

okie.. here's a no border crossing joke Razz

Three Legged Chicken

A man was driving along a rural road one day when he saw a three legged chicken. He was amused enough to drive along side it for a while, as he was driving he noticed the chicken was running 30 mph.

Pretty fast chicken, he thought, I wonder just how fast it can run. So he sped up and the chicken did too! They were now moving along the road at 45 mph! The man in the car sped up again, to his surprise the chicken was still running ahead of him at 60 mph!!!

Suddenly the chicken turned off the road and ran down a long driveway leading to a farmhouse. The man followed the chicken to the house and saw a man in the yard and dozens of three legged chickens. The man in the car called out to the farmer "How did you get all these three legged chickens?"

The farmer replied, "I breed 'em. Ya see it's me, my wife and my son living here and we all like to eat the chicken leg. Since a chicken only has two legs, I started breeding this three legged variety so we could all eat our favorite piece."

"That's amazing!" said the driver "How do they taste?"

"Don't rightly know, can't catch 'em."

zoomckng wrote:
someone pls limit matchbox jokes entry in hwcm.

plz dun limit me, can??

kesianla saya...

today is Friday ma.. it's time to party! party! party!

Happpy weekend evelibodi Very Happy

At last got the 2011 catalogue from boneshaker friday night at MCD. Million thanks to BS