• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mushr00m

Hot Wheels Master of Universe..

Get it while its hot..

First sight was in Carrefour Alamanda..
Price at RM19.90...
Awesome casting with rubber wheels..For collectors go go go.. before those scalpers buys them and sell at higher prices...

wow good info mushroom. nice new series

havent seen it in other places yet

wooo hooo... good la... can buy here in malaysia... thanks for the info mr. mushroom...

A bit of bengang news. The staff of C4 Sub Jaya telling me that the HW MOTU are available since they began their promotion of mainline HW at RM 5 per card...means its already more than 2 weeks.

Later as bengang already i grab 9 carded Hot Ones and 2 basic and go to cashier. The cashier take the basic ( Hal Jordan ) and scan...tit tit tit....berapa dik? i asked

RM 55.00 bang.

( wowww cancel swipe credit card..bayar cash je la mcm ni ) lalalalala..

Some info on the series which was release out in Carrefour which was pass to me by some intel..

So far, 3 places was spotted with these.. only 1 place managed to made it to the pegs..
Carrefour Endah Parade - The boxes was raided before it made to the pegs.. Only left the Ford Sedan, Ford COE, Ford Pick-up and Buick.. and yet it still have not made it to the pegs.. Still wondering why..

Carrefour Subang Jaya - Same issue but in this case, the whole box was purchase by a single buyer..

Carrefour Alamanda - The goodies made it to the pegs, but as last nite, only left several cars..

Good luck hunting y'all... attack all the Carrefour you can find... hehehehe...

mushr00m wrote:
Some info on the series which was release out in Carrefour which was pass to me by some intel..

So far, 3 places was spotted with these.. only 1 place managed to made it to the pegs..
Carrefour Endah Parade - The boxes was raided before it made to the pegs.. Only left the Ford Sedan, Ford COE, Ford Pick-up and Buick.. and yet it still have not made it to the pegs.. Still wondering why..

Carrefour Subang Jaya - Same issue but in this case, the whole box was purchase by a single buyer..

Carrefour Alamanda - The goodies made it to the pegs, but as last nite, only left several cars..

Good luck hunting y'all... attack all the Carrefour you can find... hehehehe...

hmm...lets see if it will be jus like the vintage & garage series....BERLAMBAK..then! But i dont think we can see any MOTU DD hanging on the pegs!! laugh1

wildspirit wrote:
A bit of bengang news. The staff of C4 Sub Jaya telling me that the HW MOTU are available since they began their promotion of mainline HW at RM 5 per card...means its already more than 2 weeks.

Later as bengang already i grab 9 carded Hot Ones and 2 basic and go to cashier. The cashier take the basic ( Hal Jordan ) and scan...tit tit tit....berapa dik? i asked

RM 55.00 bang.

hahahahaha this is very lucky!!

wildspirit wrote:

RM 55.00 bang.

see..a couple of tits can make a bengang to a happy... so goes to show u that not all bangangs are bangangs... learn this well wildspirit...

hassan wrote:

see..a couple of tits can make a bengang to a happy... so goes to show u that not all bangangs are bangangs... learn this well wildspirit...

ahahahhaa..

hassan wrote:

hohooo..best la ayat ko rabbit

so..anyone else score this latest MOTU series casting?? Seem no one updated here since mushrOOm did! Seem its VHTH for this..right??? laugh1
Of course i didnt haul any! tongue

tropicana mall got the whole set of he-man & Hot One

but personally, i think except for the pick-up ford, the rest of the he-man's graphic is very blur

i just took one '57 Chevy

maybe they intentionally do the 70s-80s quality print as to show a really nostalgic car production. I go to Emp but no show.

mackiller wrote:
finally got it...cannot tahan koyak terus...heheh

28015610.jpg

tak beli 2-3 utk member2 ker. Ada nampak bolehlah tolong yer tak.

wildspirit wrote:

tak beli 2-3 utk member2 ker. Ada nampak bolehlah tolong yer tak.

jmp sebiji je...klu jmp lagi sy ckp....bulan n bullet dh kosong..hahahahhaha lol!

mackiller wrote:

jmp sebiji je...klu jmp lagi sy ckp....bulan n bullet dh kosong..hahahahhaha lol!

tenyeh jer kad tu..simpan wallet apa hal lol! ... orang kasi settle la nanti

[quote="wildspirit"]

tenyeh jer kad tu..simpan wallet apa hal lol! ... orang kasi settle la nanti[/quoted

dah xboleh tenyeh..byk sgt travel bulan ni..hahahha..ok nnti klu sy jmp sy bgtau ye Very Happy ...

already bought some, agreed the tampo a bit blur. The only good side for me is the design for whole thing item and package, totally mattelness

musclemania wrote:
Found at JJ, with 10% discount.
Go Go Go!

thanks bro..! managed to get all 8 at JJ.. yippieee..bounce Go..go..!

Nomad wrote:

thanks bro..! managed to get all 8 at JJ.. yippieee..bounce Go..go..!

wow...congrats