Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
f11k11n

GTR Accident in Trengganu

Copy Paste from a post from a blog dated 15 July 2011

THIS MAY CAUSE TO YOUR SUPERCAR IF THE DRIVER OF PARKING VALET JOCKEY IS ILLEGAL WORKER…

” this x’cident was happened at kia peng street near istana terengganu at about 12.15pm yesterday. i was by the road side park my car at that street with few others driver who is also waiting for their bosses… then a roar from that black Nissan GTR was shocking the sleeping motorist there… haha… i was watching it speeding maneuvering and overtaking some car along that road probably at a speed of 140km/hrs, suddenly a car came out from no where… and cause a shocked to the driver and became disastrous accident to that car… haha… not to the driver…

quickly with other drivers who is parked behind my car rushed to the scene and armed with my BB and old nokia… there’s the shot i have taken to share here… for info.. the jockey safely escape from the accident with minor injury on his hand. from my view, i notice he probably didnt use safety belt either cause no sign of airbag being deployed there… well… GTR safe his life… haha…”

another one bites the dust... tadadada..another one bites the dust... coolcoolcool ...
speed dont kills... idiots speeding does...

wowow... can take the rims and sell and still can buy cash waja...

wow!! Gonna let me think twice NOT to jus handed over my GTR key to the car jockey there!! laugh1

oucch! That's RM800,00.00 ++ super car!!! cry

Ya, I usually park my GTR myself coz of this. Sayang if my car terbalik. RazzRazz

this is why i bought GTR diecast instead of the real one shakehead

sinclair wrote:
Ya, I usually park my GTR myself coz of this. Sayang if my car terbalik. RazzRazz

i tot u drive yelo mini .. steering can cabut ... tonguetonguetongue

That guy submit the insurance claim already

just wondering what happened to the vallet boy, being fired and going to jail?

black GTR in terengganu?i know there is 3 black gtr here (if the GTR is from terengganu) , i wonders whose is that..
the doctor's son? my neighbors (forex person) or petronas enginner? hmm.. looks like i had to check up my neighbor's GTR tomorrow, RazzRazz