Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
f11k11n

My biggest haul ever till today

Just come back from Singapore and KL, 3 luggage used to store the hotwheels, 1 by hand carry in yellow plastic bag.
DD and Batmobile are from Ebay shipped to Singapore, others are from traded with forum members.

Luggage are used to store the Diecast as I'm afraid it will get damaged if it's check in only with box, so double protection with luggage.

Noticed the white chalk at my luggage? Custom want to kacau me, but luckily nothing happened.

Inside the 1st luggage

2nd luggage

3nd luggage

When coming back from holiday, there's 3 package already arrived, 1 of them is the most awaited parcel.

1st package

2nd package

The most awaited package come with double protection

Inside is

My biggest haul ever till today, Hope can haul more than this in the future

Oh boy, dude really hardcore hauling. Shocked Luggage just for diecast, even underwear takde. Razz

Congrats, I can only dream of hauling like that.

sinclair wrote:
Oh boy, dude really hardcore hauling. Shocked Luggage just for diecast, even underwear takde. Razz

Congrats, I can only dream of hauling like that.

Underwear ada lar bro, at the Blue bag, if no underwear, will be big problem lar hahaha

warrgghh!! Pengsan i saw this!!! Think u r the 2nd person after wildspirit that using the luggage bag !!

Congrats..congrats!!

thumbsup

It is indeed the biggest haul! Are you a collector or a businessman?

Peter wrote:
It is indeed the biggest haul! Are you a collector or a businessman?

What's the different between collector and businessman? Can elaborate more, Please?

A collector is collecting as a hobby while a businessman is mainly aiming at making money.

Bapak F11k1n is a collector at heart and true friend of the HWCM members. I salute you.

Peter wrote:
A collector is collecting as a hobby while a businessman is mainly aiming at making money.

Hahahahaha this cheap basic item won't make you fortune lar brother, you're already too exaggerated.

Let make a simple calculation, each pcs give you profit RM5, times 150pcs, give you RM750, you have to pay shipping fee from US, pay KL and Spore hotel, pay your flight ticket, pay your meal while travelling, and others expenses, you deduct them all, can give you rough number lar, SUPPOSED THEY ALL SELL OUT, IF NOT? you can use them to cook curry ar???

If businessman I don't think dealing with 3-4 boxes lar, businessman deal with tons of cartons in Container quantitty.
I think you're worried too much then become exaggerated.
Hahahahaha I'm not Local people, so don't be afraid I could sapu your local stock larr, you could still haul with peace in mind as I would not compete with you.

I spend more than RM40,000 in purchasing and only received RM20,000 in my sales, this can call business ar? Heheheheh

sahama wrote:
Bapak F11k1n is a collector at heart and true friend of the HWCM members. I salute you.

Thanks for the support bro hehehehe will try to bring you something good next trip lar

f11k11n wrote:

Thanks for the support bro hehehehe will try to bring you something good next trip lar

Thank you thank you

waduh pak, bisa bikin kepala ku pusing dong....... starsstars

thumbsupthumbsup

Hang cakap pun dah macam orang KL, "lar....lar", hehehe cayalah fukun.

walla..... affraid
so many haul. and yes that double protection pack for the latest 200 TH chevy delivery is the best!!!

congrats thumbsup

Fadli85 wrote:
Hang cakap pun dah macam orang KL, "lar....lar", hehehe cayalah fukun.

9 years ago I studied at Nilai college mah, so know a bit lar local people habit hehehe