Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
msclee

Hotwheels Race at Bangkok, Thailand.........Awesome lotsa of hardcore collector there!!!!

not bad la thailand hot wheel scene... happening juga...

eight wrote:
not bad la thailand hot wheel scene... happening juga...

Yeah 8 bro, you see those thai hotwheels collector people, most of them are all grown up and are die hard collector, most of their casting collecting are real rider and super hunt only Shocked .....susah nak cari thunt sana unless got jalan with them. Twisted Evil

sahama wrote:
Msclee have fun time in bangkok cheers

Okay la.....on working trip ma and also wanted to join my thai's friend there to have some fun oso which cannot be missed out......The bangkok Hotwheels race lo......hehehehehehe brows

protonticon wrote:
FUYOIHH!!! affraid

Normal lo......I also FUYOH!!!!! when reached to that event!

Very nice ar..... very crowded.....

Quote :

Okay la.....on working trip ma and also wanted to join my thai's friend there to have some fun oso which cannot be missed out......The bangkok Hotwheels race lo......hehehehehehe brows

Thai's friend or Thai's girls? Hehehe your answer is a bit tricky lar.....

Wah, looks great, thanks for sharing! cheers

Why Mattel Malaysia no organise like this? sad

msclee bro, I thought you had hauled everything including the Thai girls and boys, HAHAHA.
This is RECENT HAULS thread, perhaps, it will be more appropriate if you could post it at Found at Retails/Others.

musclemania wrote:
msclee bro, I thought you had hauled everything including the Thai girls and boys, HAHAHA.
This is RECENT HAULS thread, perhaps, it will be more appropriate if you could post it at Found at Retails/Others.

stars ...pengawas forum has spoken.. er tak mau saman ka... boleh 'runding' ka latok... whistling .. ni mesti cita2 nak jd polis tp tak cukup syarat.....ahahaha... whistling

hassan wrote:

stars ...pengawas forum has spoken.. er tak mau saman ka... boleh 'runding' ka latok... whistling .. ni mesti cita2 nak jd polis tp tak cukup syarat.....ahahaha... whistling

Hahaha...kalau kasi saman dekat msclee boleh dapat MARVELOUS car daripadanya, tak kisah la, wakakaka. Can saman anytime, kekeke.
Cita2 nak jadi polis? Tak leh...failed, rabun jauh melebihi syarat-syarat yang dibenarkan, wakakaka.

f11k11n wrote:
Very nice ar..... very crowded.....

Thai's friend or Thai's girls? Hehehe your answer is a bit tricky lar.....

hmm Aiyooo.....Thai's friend can be boy and girl ma!!! Those friend are my business associate and they collect Hotwheels, Matchbox, Greenlight, Jada and other brand la, You are also my Indon's friend ma, but not necessary can be GIRL right? brows
No tricky lar!!!.....I oledi got plenty of pretty china dolls for me is enuf lioa joget

sinclair wrote:
Wah, looks great, thanks for sharing! cheers

Why Mattel Malaysia no organise like this? sad

Thank you bro sinclair....Sharing is Caring. thumbsup

Hopefully Mattel Malaysia will organise this kind of event soon and wishs our HWCM Taiko will have some nice request and talk with Mattel Malaysia about this event as I think it shouldn't be a problem now as got many collector coming up.... cheers

danielh wrote:
wow...! thumbsup

Thanks bro.....actually the I forgot to mention that the price that I called you that day during in china for the Tomice British police EVO X are in chinese yuan (RMB) and not malaysia ringgit (MYR)....sigh!!!! ohmy That's why misunderstood expenisve..... shocking

matchboxclub wrote:
very nice event!! when msia wan hav big mega race like tis ? Razz

Huhuhuhuhu.....yeah and love to had this kind of big event in malaysia soon but it's now depend on our HWCM taiko to organise this and wish they will talk with Mattel Malaysia lo.. bouncebouncebounce

Aziz Ah Mok wrote:
WoW... cheers

Thanks bro.....fyi, I will going to your country early of next month!!! Then we can "WoW" again togther...... lol!

musclemania wrote:

Huhuhuhuhuhu.....sori ya, Tuan Pengawas pale ......I tought this posting are for Hotwheels Race news...... sweatsweatsweat

hassan wrote:

Oh jkjkjkjk.....tak nak saman bro hassan.....kalu nak runding ngan pengawas pun ok jugak whistling

pydrumerboy wrote:
I will move this thread to others in HWNews

Oh my mistake for posting at the wrong topic thread Embarassed .....Thank you PY... stars

musclemania wrote:

Hahaha...kalau kasi saman dekat msclee boleh dapat MARVELOUS car daripadanya, tak kisah la, wakakaka. Can saman anytime, kekeke.
Cita2 nak jadi polis? Tak leh...failed, rabun jauh melebihi syarat-syarat yang dibenarkan, wakakaka.

kekekeke.....no problem musclemaniam bro, saman bayar ngan MARVELOUS keta pun okay jugak......tapi semua kad tu, balakangnyer ada sticker dari China dan dari Thailand jugak..... cool

See the rear card sticker at below.....

p9210410.jpg

Do you think will anyone want to collect it or want it? as it was not local card aredi and what do you think by those sticker around?.... scratch

msclee wrote:

kekekeke.....no problem musclemaniam bro, saman bayar ngan MARVELOUS keta pun okay jugak......tapi semua kad tu, balakangnyer ada sticker dari China dan dari Thailand jugak..... cool

See the rear card sticker at below.....

p9210410.jpg

Do you think will anyone want to collect it or want it? as it was not local card aredi and what do you think by those sticker around?.... scratch

Nak RAOK saya ke tu? Hahahaha.
Better RAOK to others who collect Skyline or Ford Delivery, I don't collect both, hahaha.
Thanks anyway for your offer...

msclee wrote:

Huhuhuhuhuhu.....sori ya, Tuan Pengawas pale ......I tought this posting are for Hotwheels Race news...... sweatsweatsweat

Me? Pengawas? No la. Itu Hassan cakap bukan-bukan tongue
If I were pengawas, HWCM no more ceria, too strict control by me, kikiki.
Anyway, just to suggest for right post, right thread, no hard feelings, bro.
And your another Thailand recent haul post too, I thought you were buying all stuffs that hanged there, hehehe. Jk jk jk. Just post what you had purchased, that is the purpose of Recent Haul thread, bro.

msclee wrote:

Huhuhuhuhu.....yeah and love to had this kind of big event in malaysia soon but it's now depend on our HWCM taiko to organise this and wish they will talk with Mattel Malaysia lo.. bouncebouncebounce

Malaysia did organise once during last year F1 period, up North & South too. And the Finale was in KL. Our fellow member Impavido won Smile

Rayz-HWC wrote:

Malaysia did organise once during last year F1 period, up North & South too. And the Finale was in KL. Our fellow member Impavido won Smile

Oh yes bro shocking ......thanks for reminding me bout this and it's seem my mind draining much faster now stars . Congrate Impavido!!!! cheers

musclemania wrote:

Me? Pengawas? No la. Itu Hassan cakap bukan-bukan tongue
If I were pengawas, HWCM no more ceria, too strict control by me, kikiki.
Anyway, just to suggest for right post, right thread, no hard feelings, bro.
And your another Thailand recent haul post too, I thought you were buying all stuffs that hanged there, hehehe. Jk jk jk. Just post what you had purchased, that is the purpose of Recent Haul thread, bro.

Thank you very much for your kind advise Mr Chen. My bad..... Embarassed

Wah.....didn't realized that........woohoooo....Rayz is BACK!!!!!!!!!!! joget ...........from hibernation perhaps? hmm

Kadang kadang rasa malu tengok scene tempat lain Embarassed

Korang tak rasa malu ke bertahun tahun ( betaung taung ) dok serupo mulo ( every years just like the same )
errr... Jackdy.. ada maksud lain tak? Basketball