• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GT347

Dodge Coronet $uper Bee

Okayyy somebody please explain this to me scratch

captur10.jpg
*pic for reference only. sourced from t-hunted as usual

err?? bearing the same number?? Look like not only the colour variant...BUT the card too!!
Dont think this is error..more too variation to me!! Can tell cuz i dont have any of this carded in hand! Btw.. nice find bro!! thumbsup

from wht i hear, next yeart tsuperthunt will be in regular mainline card

da la super ssh nk cr huhu ni die msuk card mainline plak sweat

chee keng hong wrote:
err?? bearing the same number?? Look like not only the colour variant...BUT the card too!!
Dont think this is error..more too variation to me!! Can tell cuz i dont have any of this carded in hand! Btw.. nice find bro!! thumbsup

this is not mine la bro. its from t-hunted

huh?? $uper will be in the mainline carded?? Sound great!! he he!! Now..will have to look at the tires & paint instead of the green colour carded!! New challange to all the collectors..and of course the scalper!! laugh1

I agree...!

Time for me to quit also, it's getting harder & harder to hunt.

Fadli85 wrote:
I agree...!

Time for me to quit also, it's getting harder & harder to hunt.

and fun too
as someone said, u never know what u have in hand until later

more fun more fun... huhuhuhuhuh Basketball

More detailed hunting is required, which is good, not just somebody grabbing all the greens.

pergh.....makin bnyk lar masa bergayut kat peg nak check satu satu...... stars

It shows that next year TH series will not be labelled in 'green' anywhere on card.

There still is the regular and $uper - more time consumed to hunt but reckon lots of unmint card Razz

This $ Super Bee is already in Ebay!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HOTWHEELS-TREASURE-HUNT-2012-UPER-69-DODGE-CORONET-SUPER-BEE-BASIC-CARD-/190580017090?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item2c5f7447c2#ht_1139wt_1270

I think it a fake!! Some one damn sure this car will be in mainline card next year and fake it by using this year card as sometime next year card still bearing as (C) 2011 Mattel, Inc. Its very certain as this year '59 Chevy Delivery TH still bearing
(C) 2010 Mattel, Inc !

So someone cleverly can inserted ???? the xxxx car ( idea ) to this year mainline card Super Bee.

For you guys that attend gathering and see few of my mainline car with rubber wheels sitting super strong inside the normal blister and normal card without any scratch that i purchase from Ebay then you guys know it.... its looking very real indeed!

wildspirit wrote:
This $ Super Bee is already in Ebay!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HOTWHEELS-TREASURE-HUNT-2012-UPER-69-DODGE-CORONET-SUPER-BEE-BASIC-CARD-/190580017090?pt=Diecast_Vehicles&hash=item2c5f7447c2#ht_1139wt_1270

I think it a fake!! Some one damn sure this car will be in mainline card next year and fake it by using this year card as sometime next year card still bearing as (C) 2011 Mattel, Inc. Its very certain as this year '59 Chevy Delivery TH still bearing
(C) 2010 Mattel, Inc !

So someone cleverly can inserted ???? the xxxx car ( idea ) to this year mainline card Super Bee.

For you guys that attend gathering and see few of my mainline car with rubber wheels sitting super strong inside the normal blister and normal card without any scratch that i purchase from Ebay then you guys know it.... its looking very real indeed!

No Offense bro, you won't believe it until you get it by your own hand. At first I also doubt it, but now I believe it.

This is from other collector, he got 5 pcs.

This is mine, until now only 1

matbear82 wrote:
wow... thanks bro for sharing pics... now i know what to hunt... bouncebouncebounce

ya la....

apsal la keta tu macam tercelup lam koko,milo bagai
harap ada error body cam ni terpasang pada HW basic, tayar basic...
Baru gila kentang. Biar padan muka newbie cam aku ni..
Bawak balik Happy, Bila tunjuk Otai, check2 sekali error hahahhahaha

P/s Semakin Mencabar cheers

ok all talk nicely can. dont end up open dispute thread.

then later we need listen to UCB long lectures.....