Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
f11k11n

Another 1 Box Haul ( BOX ONLY )

Going out today to try my luck, when to the nearest spot near my house, DAMN....... my radar must be broken this time lar, last time I miss 5 pcs SUPER BEE to another collector, this time miss 2 pcs from the nearest spot, the Sales promotor told me another guy has taken the BLUE CARD THUNT yesterday.... DAMN IT......... I should arrive 1 day earlier...

Later ask my wife to accompany me to another spot, hahahahhaha I thought my lucky moment has arrived, but.......... most of them are dead case, so just take the basic car and found only 3 Greenies, 1 already being attached with security device and hanging at the peg.....

I even find a chair and climb there myself to get the boxes

Opening the sealed box

This is what I got today

Wow! Look like heaven there. Lots of box...but less green. But u did got other great casting. Love the way u hauling...bro. Congrats once again. cheers

asrar wrote:
woww Shocked fiesta

LMK how many pcs you need lar, TONS of them here larr

chee keng hong wrote:
Wow! Look like heaven there. Lots of box...but less green. But u did got other great casting. Love the way u hauling...bro. Congrats once again. cheers

It's mixed waves, I even found BTTF Time Machine inside together with the skyline r32 and honda civic

Looks like another good feeling hauling in Medan. Susuah mau dapat macam ni di sini thumbsup

want one(1) R32.. n one(1) Civic.. n one(1) fiesta.. trade in with diecast that you want.. see you on your next visit to Amcorp.. Smile

whoa......... really envy. those cases are up there for you to take down, open one by one, run through and pick the best selection drool .
over here......had to ask but will not get positive response mad1
either they say cannot open or some other stupid reason..... shakehead

sahama wrote:
Looks like another good feeling hauling in Medan. Susuah mau dapat macam ni di sini thumbsup

bro, consider very bad already lar............ 7 pcs DAMN SUPER BEE snatched away in front of my nose lar....

danielh wrote:
whoa......... really envy. those cases are up there for you to take down, open one by one, run through and pick the best selection drool .
over here......had to ask but will not get positive response mad1
either they say cannot open or some other stupid reason..... shakehead

why cannot open?
If the reason is stock counting, then tell them I'll replace every pcs I take out from the box with the one hanging at the peg.

If they said need to be sealed, then I'll buy sealing tape to seal it back after opening it.

Looks like my next holiday trip will be in Medan ady!!
Super hauling 2 days back-to-back!! godgod

f11k11n wrote:

why cannot open?
If the reason is stock counting, then tell them I'll replace every pcs I take out from the box with the one hanging at the peg.

If they said need to be sealed, then I'll buy sealing tape to seal it back after opening it.

brilliant reply sir

Hmmm..not getting the $ but other yummy stuff..blessing in disguise?
Don't worry bro.. i know your motto " Other wave other $ "

f11k11n wrote:

LMK how many pcs you need lar, TONS of them here larr

evertime i see u hauling..
i go guling guling
I also need a ton bro

p/s But now i cannot remember what ton of i need hahahahaha

p/s cheers

zoomckng wrote:

brilliant reply sir

yes, agreed.
and thanks for the tips. cheers