Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BoneShaker

McD Citta Mall

Guys, I'm proposing we try out the new McD at Citta Mall this Friday, there's LOTS of parking there unlike SS15

can anybody confirm with me whether it will on this friday or next week? because i am not familiar with that area..need somebody to guide me..and also a freind of mine will be going there but he also not familiar with subang area..

Just around 4 km from SS15 McD. Open already? .... then why not.
From Federal Hiway you enter to old Subang Airport and before first flyover ( the only flyover there ) take a left and do U Turn at the flyover, straight and take at the first left ( You see the Citta Mall before you take the left )

sape blh bgi full address..sya cari map n post nti Very Happy

rajaazlanshah363 wrote:
can anybody confirm with me whether it will on this friday or next week? because i am not familiar with that area..need somebody to guide me..and also a freind of mine will be going there but he also not familiar with subang area..

starsstarsstars ......

rajaazlanshah363 wrote:

you could always refer to google map.. Smile

zoomckng wrote:
but citta mall wont have so many 'things' to see.

Razz

"things"?? u refer to the casting "FANGULA" & "DAIRY DELIVERY"??? browslaugh1

me think zooms talkin bout udders..he got some weird cow fetish... What a FaceWhat a FaceWhat a Face

hassan wrote:
me think zooms talkin bout udders..he got some weird cow fetish... What a FaceWhat a FaceWhat a Face

Udders? ahahhahahaa.. nice...

As zoom bro says less "dairy related products" to see is indeed correcto as the Citta Mall McD is very new and its surrounding area is pretty quiet with only 1 condominium opposite (no other commercial buildings within walking distance) hence ample parking space.

I am in for it coz its within walking distance for moi

wildspirit wrote:
From Federal Hiway you enter to old Subang Airport and before first flyover ( the only flyover there ) take a left and do U Turn at the flyover, straight and take at the first left ( You see the Citta Mall before you take the left )

Bro Wildspirit aka Bro TengTeng lol!

You macham tinggal sana je...your direction given is much better than google map!!

+1000!!

limsy wrote:
wildspirit wrote:

Bro Wildspirit aka Bro TengTeng lol!

You macham tinggal sana je...your direction given is much better than google map!!

+1000!!

So glad you the only yang paham my language Razz Why they don't? I think yau and me are alien here alien

1. Subang airport entering point is the direction from Klang to Subang Jaya ( just opposite Carrefour Subang Jaya and Subang Parade )
2. Rear entering point of Subang Airport is at Subang Bestari junction ( from Kota Damansara or Sungai Buloh )

Why its so hard to everybody to find Subang Airport ? lol!lol!

Citta Mall just at your right before first flyover from Federal Highway la bro .

It just a very straight road.

The flyover also very near to old famous Hotel Hyatt Saujana.

mackiller wrote:
mcm best je tempat ni..hehehe lol!

Kite cube le weh tempat baru ni.

BoneShaker wrote:
limsy wrote:

you live nearby?

Yesh...bro...walking distance je...cheers

sahama wrote:
mackiller wrote:
mcm best je tempat ni..hehehe lol!

Kite cube le weh tempat baru ni.

Waaaa....Bro Sahama pun dtg jugak??!!

We can play "Once Upon a Time" semalaman Bro.....lol!lol!

Kalau tak apa halangan datang jugak, eh parking kena bayar ke?

sahama wrote:
Kalau tak apa halangan datang jugak, eh parking kena bayar ke?

KL mana ada tempat parking yg tak payah bayar??? laugh1

At the moment parking is free...err...that was 1 month ago...haha
think is free as occupancy rate at Citta only 40%.

limsy wrote:
BoneShaker wrote:
limsy wrote:

you live nearby?

At the condo opposite?

wildspirit wrote:
At the moment parking is free...err...that was 1 month ago...haha
think is free as occupancy rate at Citta only 40%.

last weekend i went stil foc. No worries bro kalau ada charge i pay for all. hehehe

BoneShaker wrote:
limsy wrote:
BoneShaker wrote:
limsy wrote:

you live nearby?

At the condo opposite?

condo at d bck of d condo opp citta. Hehehe

Spoiler:

KL mana ada tempat parking yg tak payah bayar??? laugh1

Ada Very Happy Tangling nasi lemak outlet. Today can come here around 9.00 am and enjoy the nasi lemak and after the meal, browsing wan diecast booth. So, you'LL get a free parking as well delicious nasi lemak and on the way back grab some hot wheel from wan. Wait a minute, today is friday and there a national mosque nearby. After the friday prayer come back to Tangling food outlet. Now you can enjoy the famous ikan bakar especially ikan pari and keli. I tell you, mouth watering man, and you can left your car all day long, free parking man. After the sumptious lunch, again do come to wan diecast booth nearby may be there still some muscle car, dd, and other loose cars still available. For members the price is reasonable man like Amcorp price ma. After browsing and chatting with wan and other collectors, maybe you will meet jimmy, kown and others..you will not notice time, maybe you stay until 3.50 pm, the goreng pisang stall already opened and pekena teh tarik. Buy plenty of the goreng pisang and ubi keledek and kayu before going back home. Kalau ada lebih bawak ke gathering malam ini.

After coming back home with full stomach and hw please go to sleep cos tonight you going to the new MCD HW gathering at Ditta. Tonight there will be more members coming down and more marvelous hw will be parading and for sale. If I'm around..I'm around. Basketball

Actually aku punye ofis dekat symphony tu hehehe.. aku stay back and hang around je bro tak balik rumah

All,
Pls don't miss mr.hotrod opening speech at 10.30 before start of race tonight. To officiate first hwcm meeting at citta mall. Hwcm related apparel is a must

zoomckng wrote:
All,
Pls don't miss mr.hotrod opening speech at 10.30 before start of race tonight. To officiate first hwcm meeting at citta mall. Hwcm related apparel is a must

hmmhmm .....

here's the members that make it happened.joget

boneshaker rippings!! affraid

another back to the future time machine

some surprise guest!

danielh wrote:
here's the members that make it happened.joget
Spoiler:

some surprise guest!

thanks for the photos bro! btw who r the suplice guest?