Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sahama

Jackpot Millionaire Gives Wife His Hotwheels

A man who won Magnum 4D Jackpot’s second prize of RM10.4mil on his 20th wedding anniversary gave all his winnings to his wife.

“The very day I became a millionaire was also my wedding anniversary, so I decided to present my wife – who has stood by me all these years – all of the winnings to do whatever she pleases with it,” said the 40-year-old.

The man was one of two individuals who won the jackpot second prize, each receiving RM10,434,006.

As there was no first prize winner when the jackpot amount ex­­ceeded RM30mil, RM10,256,321 was cascaded down to the second prize, skyrocketing the amount from over RM100,000 to RM10,434,006.

The winning combinations for second place were 7373 (3rd Prize) + 8958 (Special Prize).

“I have been buying these numbers (7373 + 8958) for quite some time now as they each have a special meaning to me,” he said.

The jackpot’s first prize worth RM29,519,142 was won on Aug 20 by a 71-year-old retiree, who chose the winning combination 2273 + 8803

i'm a bit blur now.. how come story and money got turn upside down? scratch

pydrumerboy wrote:
How is this has anything to do with man giving hotwheels to his wife.....?? scratch

trying to figure out what is the connection between the story n the title.. hmmhmmhmmhmm

You guys give a break la..... in Sahama mind monies @ Hotwheels.
I think he should be happy if his monthly salary in Hotwheels too.

hassan wrote:
RegistraCHAN wrote:
i think we have to calculate some number and turn it into alphabet or word

lol!lol!lol!

when in doubt ( regarding sahama )..refer his avatar... says it all... whistling

lalalalalalalalalalalaalala....(bujang lapok song$)

maybe with the 10mil he won he can buy a lot of hotwheels ma. but now he give all to his wife. satu sen untuk hotwheels pun talak already...

conclusion = give all hotwheels to wife lo.

lol!lol!lol!

titaniumboss wrote:
maybe with the 10mil he won he can buy a lot of hotwheels ma. but now he give all to his wife. satu sen untuk hotwheels pun talak already...

conclusion = give all hotwheels to wife lo.

lol!lol!lol!

A more sensible argument/conclusion, a one million hot wheel appreciation for you thumbsupclap

2273 = 14 (sure die)

8803 = 19 (sure enough)

Age 71 + give all winnings to wife = ...................................

sweat

2273 = 5, 8803 = 1. This numerology.
You know what no are you and what the meanings?

Me 7. Seven cannot settle at the middle. 7 heavens 7 Hells.

Orang melayu cakap 7 petala langit 7 petala bumi. Either absolutely best or absolutely worst.