Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
enyomic

2012 HWCM Annual Dinner

Recommended Posts

already help advertise at bus stop, taxi stop, puduraya and lowyat.

should have few more ppl joining LoL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I would like to attend, but since location not confirmed yet I also cannot confirm my attendance...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zoomckng wrote:
already help advertise at bus stop, taxi stop, puduraya and lowyat.

should have few more ppl joining LoL


tq brah!!! *brohug*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UPDATED 14/12/2011

There
will be another 20 dinner packages made available due to the current
high take up rate. This 20 dinner package will consist of the club car, MINI dinner car and dinner. This packages will not be part of the initial 60 that will have a chance at the Ecto-1
dinner car. Please note that this will be only reserve for the first
paid 60 dinner packages. I hope you understand that the production is
running on a very tight schedule. Please come and support.

Final day of sales of dinner package will be 31 December 2011, 2359hrs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
enyomic wrote:
UPDATED 14/12/2011

There
will be another 20 dinner packages made available due to the current
high take up rate. This 20 dinner package will consist of the club car, MINI dinner car and dinner. This packages will not be part of the initial 60 that will have a chance at the Ecto-1
dinner car. Please note that this will be only reserve for the first
paid 60 dinner packages. I hope you understand that the production is
running on a very tight schedule. Please come and support.

Final day of sales of dinner package will be 31 December 2011, 2359hrs.


yahoo!!! cheerscheerscheersjogetjogetjogetclapclapclapthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupideaideaidea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
woooohoooo.. this is awesome..
still got chance to get the car... feeewwwiittttt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darthvader wrote:
Rayz-HWC wrote:
darkvader wrote:
newbie like me can join??


Betul ke newbie ni Razz...mcm otai je kat PJY nod


hey ko salah orang tu bro..piisshhh2!! "luke,i am your father..."


luke, thats your sister Razz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jadi no ke 60-80 yg membayar RM80 anda akan dapat 1 Bone Shaker Club Car dan 1 Mini Dinner Car dan makan malam. Jadi apa tunggu lagi cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UPDATED 19/12/2011

Venue of the dinner will be Hotel Siggahsana Petaling Jaya. Please remember to be there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dominiclim wrote:
google map please. as I will be coming from Penang and never heard of that hotel


here the location.. put this on maps.google.com or on your GPS devices.

3.102726,101.643801

thanks..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote :
here the location.. put this on maps.google.com or on your GPS devices.

3.102726,101.643801

thanks..


Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dominiclim wrote:
Quote :
here the location.. put this on maps.google.com or on your GPS devices.

3.102726,101.643801

thanks..


Thanks!


hope to see you. Razz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote :
Final day of sales of dinner package will be 31 December 2011, 2359hrs.


Hi Admin,

Can the ticket sale closure happening in 1st weeks of January 2012? eg: till 8 January Midnight 2012.

This to be fair for some worker that still not receiving December salary. Some of us might get salary on 1st weeks of months.

Just my opinion.

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cawan wrote:
Quote :
Final day of sales of dinner package will be 31 December 2011, 2359hrs.


Hi Admin,

Can the ticket sale closure happening in 1st weeks of January 2012? eg: till 8 January Midnight 2012.

This to be fair for some worker that still not receiving December salary. Some of us might get salary on 1st weeks of months.

Just my opinion.

Thanks.


DATE EXTENDED....... thanks for the support

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
enyomic wrote:
DATE EXTENDED....... thanks for the support


Yahooo!!

Come come.. let make this biggest meet ever!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Special Announcements

STAR 2 Features press team will attend and give exclusive coverage to our 3rd Annual. So guys get ready all with your awesome Hotwheels gear(car) and make it this Annual event the most happening event to date. cheers

Mari datang beramai-ramai dan memeriahkan lagi 2012 HWCM Annual Dinner cheers Kita jumpa di sana..di sana..disanaa..disanaa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wildspirit wrote:
Special Announcements

STAR 2 Features press team will attend and give exclusive coverage to our 3rd Annual. So guys get ready all with your awesome Hotwheels gear(car) and make it this Annual event the most happening event to date. cheers

Mari datang beramai-ramai dan memeriahkan lagi 2012 HWCM Annual Dinner cheers Kita jumpa di sana..di sana..disanaa..disanaa


woo hoo ...... ask them sponsor kuntum .... LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whow.. That dinner car looks great! and there is an other one!! and a Boneshaker for everyone!!! and even chase versions!!! great organisation!!!!

And a super cool looking t-shirt! XL please Laughing

Would love to come but the flight tickets are a bit to much.

But if there are some dinner cars or bone shakers left after the convention, i would like to have one of all!! and a shirt!
Let me know

I wish you a lot of trading fun and wondering about each others cars!!
Maybe a topic where some pics after can be posted.
I'm really curious how big it is at your side of the planet.

Good luck with the organisation!

Gr Marco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Impel..hope someone will offering you his BS or you can PM Mr.Hassan or Mr.Enyo the availability of that BS...but for time being it not for sale..for the t-shirt it shudnt be any problem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
impel wrote:
Whow.. That dinner car looks great! and there is an other one!! and a Boneshaker for everyone!!! and even chase versions!!! great organisation!!!!

And a super cool looking t-shirt! XL please Laughing

Would love to come but the flight tickets are a bit to much.

But if there are some dinner cars or bone shakers left after the convention, i would like to have one of all!! and a shirt!
Let me know

I wish you a lot of trading fun and wondering about each others cars!!
Maybe a topic where some pics after can be posted.
I'm really curious how big it is at your side of the planet.

Good luck with the organisation!

Gr Marco


Hi Marco, will try to arrange something for you as long as you have paypal.

sinclair wrote:
I wan extra cars too please.



Yours will be on the way after the dinner but you have to wait ...... and wait ...... and wait

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote="enyomic"]

impel wrote:
Whow.. That dinner car looks great! and there is an other one!! and a Boneshaker for everyone!!! and even chase versions!!! great organisation!!!!

And a super cool looking t-shirt! XL please Laughing

Would love to come but the flight tickets are a bit to much.

But if there are some dinner cars or bone shakers left after the convention, i would like to have one of all!! and a shirt!
Let me know

I wish you a lot of trading fun and wondering about each others cars!!
Maybe a topic where some pics after can be posted.
I'm really curious how big it is at your side of the planet.

Good luck with the organisation!

Gr Marco


Hi Marco, will try to arrange something for you as long as you have paypal.

Horray!!! cheerscheerscheers

and i do have Paypal!!
Just send me a PM with the costs and your Paypal account and i make it happen!

Thanks man supppppper!!

Gr Marco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here some very exclusive photos....haha... of last year dinner

The emergency prep-up HWCM Convention cars....look how hard they works till early morning to finished all the dinner and club cars.











Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yet another exclusive last year Dinner pics..never been release..haha
if you notice the pics is little bit "kelabu"....that why its exclusives..haha again















Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I appreciate those guys bersekang mata menyediakan the finished products of the dinner last year. The skyline should be worth more now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW !!! Shocked looks amazing guys!!! very professional!!

are you sponserd by Mattel?

Gr Marco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
all look so semangat in preparing the cars.

cant wait for next mth dinner. should be a blast!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Question
enyomic wrote:
UPDATED 19/12/2011

Venue of the dinner will be Hotel Singgahsana Petaling Jaya. Please remember to be there.

There will be another 20 dinner packages made available due to the current high take up rate. This 20 dinner package will consist of the club car, MINI dinner car and dinner. This packages will not be part of the initial 60 that will have a chance at the Ecto-1 dinner car. Please note that this will be only reserve for the first paid 60 dinner packages. I hope you understand that the production is running on a very tight schedule. Please come and support.

Final day of sales of dinner package will be 8 January 2012, 2359hrs.

here the location.. put this on maps.google.com or on your GPS devices.

3.102726,101.643801

maps will be add later


Hi All,

It’s time to announce our annual event. It’s our 2012 HWCM Annual Dinner. Below are the detail for the dinner.

Date : 18 February 2012
Time : 7pm to 10pm (may start earlier pending venue)
Venue : Hotel Singgahsana Petaling Jaya



Ticket Prices
Dinner Package including dinner car and club car : RM100
Early bird special for Dinner Package : RM80 (paid before 31 December 2011)
Dinner only ticket : RM35 (Above 12yrs old)
RM20 (Below 12yrs old)

Dinner packages only limited to first 60 paid members. This is due to limited production run.

Ticket will be on sale beginning 1st December 2011. Please contact Mat Bear or Hassan to reserve or make payment for your tickets. All dinner participants will be entitled to a door gift/goody bag.

Payments to be made to the following MBB account no : 162263229205 KHAIRUL ANWAR HAMZAH. (MATBEAR)
Those who have made payments do kindly inform via sms to 0122991876 ( HASSAN ).

Activities plan out for the day so far (not finalized yet):
Welcome speech by the HWCM Committee
Annual HW Drag Race (2 races, 1 using the door gift car and the other using a soon to be announced series)
Prize giving award for the 2012 custom competition
Trade Tables
Games
Charity Auction
Lucky Draw
Display of Custom and Rare Hot Wheels

Dinner Car and Club Car
For this year we will be having 2 dinner car and 1 club car to be given out. For those buying the dinner package you will only be receiving 1 of the dinner cars. The dinner cars will be given out in random(via lucky pick) at the end of the dinner. The dinner cars will be Ecto-1 and Mini Cooper. The club car will be Hassan’s favourite Boneshaker. To make the dinner car more exciting, there is a Chase version for both dinner cars. So look out for it. The more dinner package you buy the chances of getting it is higher. Dinner cars will only be given to those who attend the dinner. Those who cannot make it will only get the club car. I hope this clarifies for now and I hope to see you all there on the 18 February 2012.


Cheers from the 2012 Dinner Committee


for the new members like me can i attend the dinner ka?because i am the youngest member in this club.can i bring my own car?

Dear Mohammed Daniel!! Ur r MOST welcome to join the club And all activity here!!
Btw..i do "edit" ur question which u did post it in the "subject" coloum!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rajaazlanshah363 wrote:
matbear82 wrote:
wildspirit wrote:
Semua bayi baru berdaftarlah dgn En.MatBaer dan buat bayaran. Pasti beres saja.


pembetulan... semua bayi bwh 1 tahun boleh daftar dgn en hassan(bapak mithali).... lelaki perempuan 1 - 18 tahun bleh daftar ngan en wildspirit(pengasuh terlatih - anak didik nanny mc phee), awekz2 18 - 25 daftar ngan matbear82... yg lain2 bleh daftar dgn en raja azlan shah... hahahaha.... Razz


hahaha..ko x abes ngan awek bear..jk jk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Muhammad Daniel... sila ikut instructions ... bayar ke akaun Mat Baer ..simpan resit dan sms ke Hassan bahawa anda telah membuat bayaran. Buat masa ini seperti update di Dinner Payments masih ada lagi tiket untuk keta dinner dan club atau bayar untuk hadir ke dinner sahaja. Ada masalah sila sms ke Abang Mat Bear yang sangat suka membantu tu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
so.. that is the infamous Hassan the Hot Rod..
Looks brutal bro...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zephyr wrote:
so.. that is the infamous Hassan the Hot Rod..
Looks brutal bro...


Sekarang lagi brutal, tanggongjawab dan power amat berat dong bounce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bckz2020 wrote:
can give me extra dinner car? HAHAHA


Oh yes....you purchase another extra dinner ticket and you will get ding dong or dong dong from the dong thumbsup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This dinner make a new record... 15 topics open for HWCM Annual Dinner, congratulations to all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.