Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fadli85

Lagi masuk paper..!

Mr Kamal is on here with us at HWCM?? he is a sworn FB believer la...still kudos to him for picking up to phone and who does he call?

Wonder what happens if members...er collector calls these reporters to have interviews for a 3months stint LOL...can imagine WHOLE of FB members jumping on bandwagon going ~yyyeEEAAAAhhhoooooo...i'm FaMus!~ LOL...

...just plain silly...imagine all the robbers eyeing on these articles...come and rob KOW you then see la who last laugh LOL. Wanna get famous - well this not the way ler...ini saja sambil nak buat org tau YOU otai keR?...sigh..WTHF...

Others getting into the news is cos these individuals have skills = kemahiran. Apa kemahiran s'mua b'dak ni suka tunjuk koleksi saja? Reckon anyone kid will be able to show their collections too...and these reporters just for sake of covering 'monthly-targetted' news reading articles/space - jadi la sesiapa nak...

If Mr Kamal is on HWCM...like to meet him in person and chat with him, catch up on his 12 yrs of collection. Join the Club ler for activities...takan bidang karicature takde masa...JOM Smile

wildspirit wrote:
Hihi..can anyone get him here..suruh Aking kasi baca sama ini olang.

dey dey..ape daa mau suruh den baco2..den bkn blaja voodoo..btw, it is great that to see this hobby get so much publicity regardless who was featured in the article

Nice collection..and I should congrat Kamal for being brave in promoting this hobby to malaysian public...

Rayz-HWC >> with all due respect, i have to disagree with you. not entirely but on some statement..

i believed there is nothing wrong in showing our collection and collecting is entirely different ball game compared to kemahiran to custom.

Reason :
I suspect most, if not all, of HWCM members are gile.... whistling "gile hotwheels" that is. most of the members here have loads of this little car, thousands of it. and the best thing is we can show it off and be proud of our collection.. indirectly making us or at least me, appreciate it more and giving drives to get more, and more and more which also making scalper happy.. verymad

"a healthy forum is when we can agree to disagree with each other" rolleyes

Great feedback Nomad..to all fell free to agree and disagree here..but supposedly in calm manner.

I have only one comment .... why still some of FB members so suspicious and reluctantly to joining us here. Many i meet in Ampang, Putrajaya even in SS15 and Citta gathering seems to be so nice but still no news here.

Rilek lar der .. sesekali join la kita org kat sini ....

Nomad wrote:
Nice collection..and I should congrat Kamal for being brave in promoting this hobby to malaysian public...

Rayz-HWC >> with all due respect, i have to disagree with you. not entirely but on some statement..

i believed there is nothing wrong in showing our collection and collecting is entirely different ball game compared to kemahiran to custom.

Reason :
I suspect most, if not all, of HWCM members are gile.... whistling "gile hotwheels" that is. most of the members here have loads of this little car, thousands of it. and the best thing is we can show it off and be proud of our collection.. indirectly making us or at least me, appreciate it more and giving drives to get more, and more and more which also making scalper happy.. verymad

"a healthy forum is when we can agree to disagree with each other" rolleyes

Couldn't agree more buddy Smile....especially the 'healthy' part of racun-ing LOL hahahah...personally no wrong/right. Sometimes not nice la...to 'racun' on purpose HAHAHAAHAH but that only makes one collector define themselves and where/how they want to end with their collection. Yes gile hotwheels is one thing, but being 'over-ur-head' is another Wink

wildspirit wrote:
Great feedback Nomad..to all fell free to agree and disagree here..but supposedly in calm manner.

I have only one comment .... why still some of FB members so suspicious and reluctantly to joining us here. Many i meet in Ampang, Putrajaya even in SS15 and Citta gathering seems to be so nice but still no news here.

Rilek lar der .. sesekali join la kita org kat sini ....

..FB all wanna buy/sell only, simpler to them kwa...maybe they not the kind who likes to social ker, or can't due to reasons, stay too far la etc...but agree that somehow we can try to jemput (invite) - we got to make the first move right guys Smile

this is funny thread.

maybe we shld have a prize for the person who guess right.

rajaazlanshah363 wrote:
wildspirit wrote:

dey dey..ape daa mau suruh den baco2..den bkn blaja voodoo..btw, it is great that to see this hobby get so much publicity regardless who was featured in the article

gua bab risik2 dlm wallet je beb.... tak sangka ku suruh di baca .... toing! bukan suruh baca jer aking dah bawak masuk sekolah masuk kolej masuk mahkamah pun dah .. banyak ilmu rupanya dia dah curahkan kat mamat ni. Satu jer nak tanya ..cemolot? RazzRazz ....waka waka eh eh!

anyway what a noble deeds aking..what a noble deeds cheers

wildspirit wrote:
rajaazlanshah363 wrote:
wildspirit wrote:

gua bab risik2 dlm wallet je beb.... tak sangka ku suruh di baca .... toing! bukan suruh baca jer aking dah bawak masuk sekolah masuk kolej masuk mahkamah pun dah .. banyak ilmu rupanya dia dah curahkan kat mamat ni. Satu jer nak tanya ..cemolot? RazzRazz ....waka waka eh eh!

anyway what a noble deeds aking..what a noble deeds cheers

...i agree on the statement in RED flex

All case rest, thanks to bro kamal for highlight the hw hobby. Now can peacefully back to hauling pirat

wildspirit wrote:
Abg Sahama nanti saya rekomenkan ke press yer. Apa2 abang Sahama best.

Abe pun boleh rekomen hang kat press, anytime. Jaga kesihatan and still with high spirit. Maklumlah sedang bertungkus lumus menyiapkan keta-keta dinner night and morning sama-sama komiti. Kite di sini berdoa aje semuanya siap dengan sempurna yang akan terus menjadi kenangan yang bermakna.

hobi ni bagaimana kita menghargai sesuatu yg kita minat..dan berkongsi dgn rakan yg sama. mungkin koleksi yg kita ada nilainya tinggi berbanding dengan rakan yg lain. tapi saya percaya pada quote "sharing is caring". tak bermakna koleksi kita ciput dan lekeh membuatkan kita tersisih drpd rakan2 dalam grup ni. kerana kita semuanya sama..iaitu kita berkongsi SLOGAN yg sama.. "BIG PASSION FOR SMALL CARS"......