Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danielh

Battles The Bone Shakers competition : Hell Shaker

Finally, My first win in the international custom competition.
Didn't expect that these custom BS Hell Shaker won the first place in
Creepsterz Kustomz Battles Of The Bone Shakers Custom Competition which held recently.
The first win enables me to pick my choice of prize....
that is Hotwheels series 9 Real Riders Mob Rod!! joget

here's my entry.. rolleyes

santonie wrote:
tahniah sifu master... mcm biasa proud to b malaysia....hehehe

hahaha..thanks sifu san! sweat

This is a failure!!! Shame on you! Shame on all of us not be able to recognise talent when we see one!!! You are "God" like!!! Awesome work! Masterpiece!!!

Thunderhawk wrote:
This is a failure!!! Shame on you! Shame on all of us not be able to recognise talent when we see one!!! You are "God" like!!! Awesome work! Masterpiece!!!

u know what they say " behind every man's success is a woman".. but in daniels case... ...... affraidaffraidaffraid ..... ahahaha.... anyways congrats on the achievement...

hassan wrote:
Thunderhawk wrote:

u know what they say " behind every man's success is a woman".. but in daniels case... ...... affraidaffraidaffraid ..... ahahaha.... anyways congrats on the achievement...

hahahhaahhhhhh lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!

jackdy wrote:
hassan wrote:
Thunderhawk wrote:

hahahhaahhhhhh lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!

hahaha... lol! anyway my women still backing me hehe thumbsup