Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Guest

PSFC Revealed Exclusive - Wizard Week!

Guest Guest
PSFC Revealed Exclusive - Wizard Week!

Again exclusive only in PSFC the new items!!This week is a wizard theme!also i have to say that THIS WIZARD DOLL is sooo cute enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
hot.

how many Harry Potter rooms are we going to have lol

Guest Guest
didn't we already have that though?

Guest Guest
and after this, they'll open up tattoo parlors for tattoo's and piercings. Why? Its the only thing they didn't do :3

berna_gal wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
i hope they make a wig shop eventually lol
:iagree: :iagree:

OMGosh so want the doll they are selling them already wish I wasnt in pet crunch at mo. x

The new MB items have been released aswell, i bought 10xGMB and got 2x Merlin Dolls congratulations x yay!! my luck is good congratulations

I did Harry Potter with the castle stuff lol

Gaiamaiden wrote:
The new MB items have been released aswell, i bought 10xGMB and got 2x Merlin Dolls congratulations x yay!! my luck is good congratulations

wish I was that lucky SadSadSadSad

im not lucky with mystery boxes this week Sad :ranting: :chair: :JC_doubledown: :suicide:

suetu wrote:
Do you want to sell one?

hiya hun, i cant get on PS at the moment but send me a note in PS and i will gift you one of the dolls Smile x

berna_gal wrote:
im not lucky with mystery boxes this week Sad :ranting: :chair: :JC_doubledown: :suicide:

Hiya hun, i shall gift you the second merlin doll i have congratulations i can always get another one later on congratulations send me a note in PS and i will send it when i can get on congratulations xxx

wkessy wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:

hiya hun, ive promised the two dolls to other members but the minute i get another one i will send it to you xx

Gaiamaiden wrote:
berna_gal wrote:

Hiya hun, i shall gift you the second merlin doll i have congratulations i can always get another one later on congratulations send me a note in PS and i will send it when i can get on congratulations xxx
you are so generous gaia congratulationscongratulations but i think in gonna try mu luck opening gmbs now maybe i can find one merlin congratulations

Ashamed as long as i have actually owned one i dont mind gifting them Smile im happy i could make other members happy congratulations

Suetu - will send you a doll when i am able to log into PS x
wkessy - will send you a merlin doll when i get another one congratulations x

berna_gal wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
berna_gal wrote:

you are so generous gaia congratulationscongratulations but i think in gonna try mu luck opening gmbs now maybe i can find one merlin congratulations

Ok hun, let me know if you cant find one xx

Gaiamaiden wrote:
berna_gal wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
berna_gal wrote:

Ok hun, let me know if you cant find one xx
ok i will tell you SmileSmile

wkessy wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:

yipeee got one and this is my 20th post wooooo so happy :4:

Guest Guest
what the merling doll is on gmbs????damn -.-

wkessy wrote:
wkessy wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:

yipeee got one and this is my 20th post wooooo so happy :4:

awww well done hun!! x

Gaiamaiden wrote:
suetu wrote:
Do you want to sell one?

hiya hun, i cant get on PS at the moment but send me a note in PS and i will gift you one of the dolls Smile x

Thats so kind - thankyou so much Smile

Noo!! I'm going on holyday next week!!! Sad
The items are really awesome!!!
Already opened 25 and got nothing!!! :wassat:
Not even the orangutan!!

Oh man...

I was hoping this coming week's items would be horrid, hideous, stupefying as to defy being wanted, just so I could have a chance to catch up on MB gambling. These items are the opposite of ugly.

Those books. I'm gonna get a trillion of those books for my pet's liberry. Smile

butterfly_instyle wrote:
wizard doll is sooo cute XD

:iagree: and alll the other items too!

i didn't know it was on gmb already..(merlin doll) waaaaaaaa..
i will strive to get one.. congratulations

LOVE THEM ALL!!

Don't miss... if you want to be WITCH!!

Marble's house is Hogwarts already, but this stuff will make it even better than it is already!

Love the broom, quill and especially the Mandrake plants.

I can't wait til Monday! ;-)

I CAN'T BELIEVE MYSELF!!!

I WAS JUST WONDERING YESTERDAY IF PET SOCIETY WILL RELEASE A WIG, AND IT DID!!! WOOOHOO!!!

I LOVE IT..

I agree, the first thing I told my mom when she pointed me to the new spoilers was...LOOK MA a Harry Potter theme! But that's okay with me, I love me some Harry Potter!!!! I like these items!!

love the items though they were expensive! shini's coffers were taking a beating! lol had to save and earn more coins for next week's items!