• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ChinaLovesCookie

I was bored..

And i made a song, enjoy! LOL flag

Oh i love Mickey D's how i love my french fries and milkshakes,
i love the kickass double cheese burgers and big macs,
Oh i love the ice cream and apple pie and the quarter pounter with cheese.

Oh i love mickey D's mickey D's mickey D's
Oh i love mickey D's yes i do! They are so good to me when they take they're patties off the grill and fries too.
Oh i love love, love, love, mickey D's mickey D's mickey D's

Oh Salads are ok, but nothing can top my sweet tasting goodness is what i call Mickey D's Oh it'll probably make me fat but i won't care coz i love Mickey D's and now i'm going to stop because i can't find anything else to sing about Mickey D's.

I love you Mickey D's!

I did that last night coz i was trying to write a song but i couldn't find anything to write about until i saw a Mc Donalds and there you go. it was sad. hahaha!

Thank you very much, i did change it up a little so i'll fix that sometime later. I actually forgot i wrote this here until tonight. But that's what happens when your bored, and i'm in the middle of writing a Oreos song (And no people my writing isn't all about food all the time lol Razz )

And i made a song, enjoy! LOL flag

Oh i love Mickey D's how i love my french fries and milkshakes,
i love the kickass double cheese burgers and big macs,
Oh i love the ice cream and apple pie and the quarter pounter with cheese.

Oh i love mickey D's mickey D's mickey D's
Oh i love mickey D's yes i do! They are so good to me when they take they're patties off the grill and fries too.
Oh i love love, love, love, mickey D's mickey D's mickey D's

Oh Salads are ok, but nothing can top my sweet tasting goodness is what i call Mickey D's Oh it'll probably make me fat but i won't care coz i love Mickey D's and now i'm going to stop because i can't find anything else to sing about Mickey D's.

I love you Mickey D's!

I did that last night coz i was trying to write a song but i couldn't find anything to write about until i saw a Mc Donalds and there you go. it was sad. hahaha!

Awesome China! Christina Whoa!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.