Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lea75

Revealed 21th September New items

Make sure to check our video and Subscirbe to our channel

pic_112.jpg
 pic_211.jpg
 pic_311.jpg

a new mystery box!! hmm interesting. Im wondering, you see the money bag with the cash coin thing? i wonder if that means playfish will let us buy cc with normal PS coins?

The School Locker is a GMB item and the white mini fridge is a BMB!

Gaiamaiden wrote:
a new mystery box!! hmm interesting. Im wondering, you see the money bag with the cash coin thing? i wonder if that means playfish will let us buy cc with normal PS coins?

May your words come true!!

anyone have a clue on how to get the "broken" mystery boxes??? GOD I CAN'T WAIT TO GET ONE!!!!!! (I hope they too like a certain food! even if not the apple! :59: )

Flick wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:

wish to im totally brokeless in cc after a trade

esperia wrote:
Flick wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:

I can't even buy cc with real money! Mad In my country you need a Visa card to pay, which I as a student of course don't have! :roll:

Flick wrote:
esperia wrote:
Flick wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:

I can't even buy cc with real money! Mad In my country you need a Visa card to pay, which I as a student of course don't have! :roll:

of course Smile

esperia wrote:
do u know mb items?????

Yes! But don't have them, cause I'm not that lucky! Smile

Flick wrote:
esperia wrote:
do u know mb items?????

Yes! But don't have them, cause I'm not that lucky! Smile

which are???????

GMB items - The School Locker and Armillary sphere decor

BMB item - white mini fridge

congratulations

Is it back to school theme? I will save now!
Great items!

Flick wrote:

congratulations

:biggrin: : :wow:

Sorry I had to run out after posting these pictures Ashamed I'll post the mystery box items now congratulations

esperia wrote:
Flick wrote:

congratulations

:biggrin: : :wow:

I already tried my luck, got the Brain shirt! :confi:

I don't think this is the case. I think the on the contrary, it's that 2 PF coins could be converted to 1000 coins...

Alien wrote:
I don't think this is the case. I think the on the contrary, it's that 2 PF coins could be converted to 1000 coins...

Was just thinking the same!

Hmm, not my cup of tea at all this week. But that's ok, it means I can continue saving for Halloween. :-)

I do, however, like the gyroscope thingy (next to the blue chair). That'll go nicely in Dumbledore's office! lol

hmmm...it looks like we may be able to purchase ps coins for cc coins... well that's what it looks like at least.. hopefully we can gift then cuz then we can use them to trade with... *fingers crossed*

although i know some of you don't like cc ...sowy..

I Like the back to school theme - college dorm stuff - fun! I was only saying a couple weeks ago wish they'd be doing school stuff for fall... looks like they already had it in the works! Smile I gotta get a locker! Hope I can remember the combination!!!

Gaiamaiden wrote:
we are not that lucky hun ... thay have it set the other way round 2 cc for 1000 coins............ like any one is going to use it would you pay 2 cc for 2 gmb ? as thats what it works out at

billbo baggings wrote:
Gaiamaiden wrote:
we are not that lucky hun ... thay have it set the other way round 2 cc for 1000 coins............ like any one is going to use it would you pay 2 cc for 2 gmb ? as thats what it works out at

argh! :ranting:

well thats att the chat on TOF
i really hop its not that way round , it would be nice for play fish to help players out for a change rather than thinking of new ways of ripping players out of real money!!!

Is it Monday yet? Can't wait ,love the items and would love to be able to exchange normal coins for cash coins :girl_cray2:

The thing I don't understand with the "cc for gold coins" thing is that if you can buy cc via paypal or whatever, you can buy gold coins the exact same way.

Why would you want to buy one to exchange for the other? *shrugs*

lupi wrote:
The thing I don't understand with the "cc for gold coins" thing is that if you can buy cc via paypal or whatever, you can buy gold coins the exact same way.

I like your way of thinking! :blush2: : :friends:

I'm wondering if it means we can swap 1000 gold coins for 5 blue coins??
This might be playfishes way of letting everyone get the new rooms

Guest Guest
lupi wrote:

if someone bought coins in the past....and want to exchange...

Also a new video in our youtube channel is up with more items so make sure to rate,comment and subscribe to our channel for more videos. :biggrin: :

lea75 wrote:
I'm wondering if it means we can swap 1000 gold coins for 5 blue coins??
This might be playfishes way of letting everyone get the new rooms

let's just hope!

It would be enough for mr to just get the new rooms, not so interested in the cash shop items! :blush2: :

Actually, seeing other people's spoilers, it's the other way around of wht you're thinking. It's 5 blue coins for 5000 gold coins, and 2 blue coins for 1000 gold coins.

It could be both ways round , if ur poor and have spare blue coins then buy yellow coins , if u have lots of yellows then buy blues!!! :panda: hope its like that cose i realy realy need CCs Ashamed

I'm not really impressed with them...infact the only item I've bought so far is the new doll

i will buy only this week special items cause they will be rare
but really like the doll and lunch boxes

what about next week special???
>.<...
haha^^
juz wanna knoe...
if can reply thx
xD