Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nickerbelly

greetings from nuneaton

Hello all, got the link for this forum from hutch, my name's Nick and I come from - as it says in the title! Very Happy , I know one or two others from the cov bikers forum and will hopefully get to know a lot more of you as time goes by thumbs ,currently working/hobbying as a mobile bike mechanic and my personal weapon of choice is a 1993 ZZR1100.

Hello all, got the link for this forum from hutch, my name's Nick and I come from - as it says in the title! Very Happy , I know one or two others from the cov bikers forum and will hopefully get to know a lot more of you as time goes by thumbs ,currently working/hobbying as a mobile bike mechanic and my personal weapon of choice is a 1993 ZZR1100.
har bro gona pop over sune.....

Guest Guest

welcome Nick wave

Many thanks to all for the warm welcome thumbs looking forward to seeing some of you out and about sometime, although I've lived here since 2005 I only really got started on the social biking scene in the last year or so, before that I was billy no mates and rode on my own mostly Laughing - I know some of the local runs like Bassets Pole, Long Itch Diner and Watermans but would appreciate it if anyone could let me know of other popular weekly meets too so I've got a bit more choice of venues Very Happy

Many thanks to all for the warm welcome thumbs looking forward to seeing some of you out and about sometime, although I've lived here since 2005 I only really got started on the social biking scene in the last year or so, before that I was billy no mates and rode on my own mostly Laughing - I know some of the local runs like Bassets Pole, Long Itch Diner and Watermans but would appreciate it if anyone could let me know of other popular weekly meets too so I've got a bit more choice of venues Very Happy

yes i was much the same till last year m8, Keep a eye out in the "Rideout's and Events" section thumbs

Blimey Nick I know the Long Itch Diner well. That's our breakfast hole when we're out shooting/ferreting. You need to get yourself up to our end mate, only a matter of minutes on that ZZR Twisted Evil come & have a bimble round Derbyshire with all the fair weather fairies. Very Happy

Blimey Nick I know the Long Itch Diner well. That's our breakfast hole when we're out shooting/ferreting. You need to get yourself up to our end mate, only a matter of minutes on that ZZR Twisted Evil come & have a bimble round Derbyshire with all the fair weather fairies. Very Happy

sounds like a plan mate - have to wait till the weather's a bit fairer though (gently flaps fairy wings Laughing )