Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suzukijax

Sunday 10th April

Hi, Jax I think there is a few going Think trebor is going and I am trying to get there too thumbs Will deffo know a bit nearer the time ,

hopefuly going on this 1 too, will be gud to meet up Jax, might even let u buy me a big breakie...... Very Happy

someone mention free breakie??????
hopeing to go, might have kids with me so I'll be in the cage

food Me buy breakie food Bike or car great to meet you all if you can make it

Yeah surplus rick will be there im dragging him away from his project for a day thumbs

Me and Dave and hopeful Andy and maybe a couple of my m8s meeting at mine then be at the Raven for 11, meeting Mack there, a breakie then maybe a ride out from there? Weather lookin gud for the mo.... :-)

I'll be having a trip out as well, going the A53
Market Drayton way, you going that way or from Whitchurch end Rob??

@Bezzer wrote:
I'll be having a trip out as well, going the A53
Market Drayton way, you going that way or from Whitchurch end Rob??

aint fussy, do u wanna meet up with me, dave, andy and some of the lads and ride in together? where in north staffs are u?

You will be coming through Newcastle? If so we canmeet you in front of DKs at swift house if you like.

OK thumbs
Rough time? and is that DK or Hein Gericke (which way you coming along the A34 ?)

We coming from talke so we meet you on Hein Gericke car park around 10.15, there will be 5, maybe 6 of us. Very Happy

A couple of us are having a run over too from Mansfield area, got a couple of new tyres to scrub in so an 80 mile blast will be just right.
Setting off early because I've got to be back for 1.30 ish, so will be leaving the cafe about 12....should see you lot there for a natter, be nice to put a few more faces to names.
Look out for a couple of naked MK2 1200's, one red and one blue. thumbs
Trev

Robs just told me about this, would have really loved to come on this one. But have got a charity bike run up our end, then I'm goin out for meal with my dad before he moves to South Africa. Need to meet up for a run soon, I've got a new bike to show off.

Robs just told me about this, would have really loved to come on this one. But have got a charity bike run up our end, then I'm goin out for meal with my dad before he moves to South Africa. Need to meet up for a run soon, I've got a new bike to show off.
post some pics then banana and yes will be nice to meet up again soon

@Davehutch wrote:
delboy is riding up with me . We are leaving here @ 8.30 so should be with you Rob for 10.00. Cant wait !

nice 1, look forward to seein ya both,
thats me, you Dave, Andy, Pete, his beemer ridin m8, at mine for 10, and we pick up Beezer on the way around 10.15,.... meet Mack, Jax, and Surplus6, gtman and any other bod there, mbikembikembike

sry u couldnt make it Luke, next time m8, and thats a cracking new bike u got there. thumbs

right roll on the big breakie, foodfoodfood

Hi Tim
I reckon we will be there about half eleven m8, will be gud to meet up again if you can make it. thumbs

Guest Guest
@Davehutch wrote:
delboy is riding up with me . We are leaving here @ 8.30 so should be with you Rob for 10.00. Cant wait !

nice 1, look forward to seein ya both,
thats me, you Dave, Andy, Pete, his beemer ridin m8, at mine for 10, and we pick up Beezer on the way around 10.15,.... meet Mack, Jax, and Surplus6, gtman and any other bod there, mbikembikembike

sry u couldnt make it Luke, next time m8, and thats a cracking new bike u got there. thumbs

right roll on the big breakie, foodfoodfood

See you in the morning then...and will this breakie be big as the Bolton one? fofl

I am up and ready only 2 hours till del get here lol. Just deciding what to have to eat food its a long time till 11.30 burgerburgerburger

Anyway see you all later and ride safe no1

Yea all have a safe ride guys and gals weather looks great out there Cool i will have a bike again soon and ile be joining in mbikethumbs

im working SadSadSadSadSad
have the day off matt,come over to doncaster look after me son for me,then I can go out Laughing

have a good day all thumbs

Seen a couple of dodgy looking Bandits down at the Raven Cafe today lol!

@Nobby wrote:
Seen a couple of dodgy looking Bandits down at the Raven Cafe today lol!

Laughing they look strangly familiar.... mind u two dodgy lookin geezers got off em.... mbikefofl

Top day, top weather, great to meet everyone. thumbs

As smart as Rob and Dave's red 'uns are they couldn't hold a candle to the 5mpg V8 monster Shocked or my own faourite the touring Royal Oilfield complete with towbar and electrics, fag holder and wired in cigarette lighter SadLaughing hopefully some decent pics of it will be posted for those that didn't see it.

Great day lads, nice too meet you all, great to meet Rob, Beezer, Del, for the first time, gud to catch up with Tim too, and nice to to meet Jax, if ony briefly too. And of course Mack and his lovley wife Helen, the mystery blonde, lol.
Gutted we couldnt get a big breakfast so we had to make do with a bacon butty, well me and Dave did two, Very Happy
Some nice custom bikes there too, will post a few pics later when ive finished gardening.... Wifys orders, lol.

I second the above comments nice to finally catch up with a few faces and a nice spirited(ish) ride home thumbs.

A few pics

and heres a vid of some 5.5 litre somthing blowing my ear drum as it fired up, laughed me socks off cos i craped meself
Laughing Click on the last pic to veiw.

Great to put name to faces today but sorry it was a very short hello, left about half an hour later to go to Shrewsbury. Defo stay longer next time but we had been there for a few hours and so needed to go out on the bike. I have got some pics of the bikes but the computer is running very slow so will put them on as soon as thumbs

Yeah was nice to meet you again Rob n Dave, I'll not bore you with my 1 1/2 hr video...I need to edit it thumbs

nice one peeps,wish I could have got out but such as life family first,sure will all get to meet thumbsthumbs

Glad to see you all had a good day today wish i could have come Sad ile soon get me wheels thumbsthumbsthumbs