Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
karlo

SCUM

Midlands Air Ambulance charity's headquarters raided
The Midlands Air Ambulance's headquarters have been raided by three masked men armed with a Taser.

Police said the men burst into the charity's office on the Enterprise Trading Estate, off Pedmore Road, in Brierley Hill at around 0845 BST.

An ambulance spokesman said they held 20 members of staff hostage with the Taser although it was not used on them.

No-one was injured, and the men escaped in a member of staff's car having stolen bags of money.

Acting Det Sgt Chris Woodward said: "This is a serious and despicable crime.

"Staff had not long arrived at work when they were confronted with these men in the office.

Staff shaken
"They were threatened by the men and had phones taken off them.

"The offenders then took money bags containing cash that had been donated. As yet we do not have a definite amount that has been stolen, however we believe the sum to be significant.

"Thankfully no-one was hurt, however all those involved were obviously upset and shaken by their ordeal."

He said the stolen car was a grey Peugeot 308 and they were appealing for anyone who had seen one in the area after around 0915 BST to come forward.

He added the vehicle had not yet been found.

Midlands Air Ambulance charity director Hanna Sebright said: "I find it hard to comprehend that people would commit such a violent crime and steal money from a life-saving charity.

"Dedicated people have gone to great lengths to raise money for the charity, and it is appalling that it will be unable to be used for the purpose of keeping the air ambulances in the air.

"This despicable act could actually cost people's lives."

Police said the men are all described as black, in their 20s and wearing scarves across their faces. censoredangry

Now that makes me feel sick, nuf said cus I will get banned fighting in the neck

I wont say too much otherwise i will have to ban meself censoredcensoredcensored you just cant believe what criminals will do for there gain fightingfightingfighting

That is sick, they rely on the public and are not government funded either! sick people the lowest of the low!

These scum deserve a 6x2 hole in the depths of Cannock Chase, do society a favour.

Guest Guest

deffo scumbag but small thing bothers me about this.. 3 versus 20, one taser... it can only be discharged on one person at a time and it doesn't kill... do the math.

Hope they get caught and tasered relentlessly thumbs

NoZ wrote:
deffo scumbag but small thing bothers me about this.. 3 versus 20, one taser... it can only be discharged on one person at a time and it doesn't kill... do the math.

maybe so noz,but if your confronted by these type,I would be thinking what else have they got no point being a hero these days

hope the scumbags get caught fightingfightingfighting

Guest Guest

True but a tazer won't kill you. Dunno, you never know how you'll react until you're faced with it. Don't I know it! Laughing

@day101 wrote:
@darkember wrote:
The law should bring back Suss. As it was in the 70's
70's whats that? Laughing

life on Mars init guv

They deserve to have an accident and die, very slowly and horribly, somewhere where the air ambulance can't get to them.

Yes the Seventies were good, except that I met my ex-wife then.

It just beggers belief, wtf is this place coming to!!!!!!!!!!!!

@lee wrote:
NoZ wrote:

maybe so noz,but if your confronted by these type,I would be thinking what else have they got no point being a hero these days

hope the scumbags get caught fightingfightingfighting

agree I'd like to think that I'd have had a go at these three, but you can only guess till the situations on you. Never know, maybe a few local bikers will find out who it was a do the world a favour Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil . Air Ambulance is one of our most important charities!

Wouldn't it be deliciously ironic if the perps were involved in an accident and could only be saved if gotten to hospital within 10 minutes and the ambulanceman said "the only way to get you there in time is by helicopter, but the air ambulance is grounded due to someone stealing their funds so I'm afraid you're going to die"

Wouldn't it be deliciously ironic if the perps were involved in an accident and could only be saved if gotten to hospital within 10 minutes and the ambulanceman said "the only way to get you there in time is by helicopter, but the air ambulance is grounded due to someone stealing their funds so I'm afraid you're going to die"
thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
thumbs
Laughingagreeagreeagree