Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

SCUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These scum want a dam gud kicking, simple as that, hurt and hurt bad cos thats the only language they seem to understand.

i cant actually post what im feeling right now i would be banned for life....that youth who drags him away by the rucksack is a fu'''in animal

Id of ripped the pricks head off who chased him down.Total c**t censoredcensoredcensored
Thats wound me up just watching it.f****ng scum... angry

good to see some stiff sentences being handed out to these censored bastards angryangry

Try and do that to me you censored holes id have beaten em with me lid, poor chap i really feel for folk that get picked on by gangs of censored heads

@dick65 wrote:
good to see some stiff sentences being handed out to these censored bastards angryangry

agreeagree Birch them and leave them in stocks in the local communities over night. Would cure a few of them.

Caught the news last night. They're talking of appealing some of the sentences as they're too harsh ShockedShocked And they wonder why we have a problem in this country Rolling EyesRolling Eyes

These scum want a dam gud kicking, simple as that, hurt and hurt bad cos thats the only language they seem to understand.
agree

@Stue11 wrote:
Try and do that to me you censored holes id have beaten em with me lid, poor chap i really feel for folk that get picked on by gangs of censored heads
would it of been worth haveing a go though stue,you would of probably been kicked to death

Thats the problem these days,they have to be in a gang,one on one bunch of pussys

remember one time I went for my hair cut,on one of the local estates came out to find chips and curry all over my car windscreen

you can imagine how censored off I was,looked over to the chippie,there was around 15 of them all with there hoodies on
shouting abuse I wouldnt of stood a chance if I had gone over

my father said walking away made me the better man,but I tell you even to this day I wished Id have just drove into the lot of them,absolute scumbags

@lee wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
would it of been worth haveing a go though stue,you would of probably been kicked to death

Thats the problem these days,they have to be in a gang,one on one bunch of pussys

remember one time I went for my hair cut,on one of the local estates came out to find chips and curry all over my car windscreen

you can imagine how censored off I was,looked over to the chippie,there was around 15 of them all with there hoodies on
shouting abuse I wouldnt of stood a chance if I had gone over

my father said walking away made me the better man,but I tell you even to this day I wished Id have just drove into the lot of them,absolute scumbags
Your old chap was right and your def right you wouldnt nor me stand a chance again that many, but having said that were i grew up and what with the size of my family most folk didnt hassle me anyway, they knew better Twisted Evil not that i like violence cause i dont but if cornerd ile smash as many as i can Twisted EvilVery Happythumbs

Whos got the biggest bikes here? Tie that scum between em and use him as a tug of war rope

These B'stids should be birched in public,--and I mean HARD!!!
Time we had some form of adequate punishment dished out to this type.

great news i hope he has a rotten time in jail

Yep hope he's made to drop his soap in the showers everyday.
His arse will be too sore to sit on a scooter then Sad

@Davehutch wrote:
@Jontiger wrote:
Whos got the biggest bikes here? Tie that scum between em and use him as a tug of war rope
good idea thumbs
gonna need a very long rope cos i think its dave and tony nitrous Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil

I live pretty near dave, ok my tigers not the most powerful bike here but itd stretch the scums arms

@Jontiger wrote:
I live pretty near dave, ok my tigers not the most powerful bike here but itd stretch the scums arms
Just let me have him for an hour Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evilthumbsthumbsthumbsthumbs

@Jontiger wrote:
I wouldnt need an hour, 10 mins and id give him a world of pain smacksmack
Laughingthumbs youd want to take your time surely Twisted Evil

I'm not the biggest bloke in the world, but i would kick him so hard between his legs his nuts would come out his mouth angryangry