Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steph42

ive just been told about this site so here goes lol

hi all im steve been into bike since i could walk , got my first proper bike when i was 6 and well i was addicted....i still am ....OH YES !!!!

here's my labour ov love 4k spent and still spendin..

its an 89 fzr 1000 exup (the pics an old one from the first build up)

it came to me as 7 boxes of bits, a few weeks later i had it built,mot'd& taxed . i used it for a year almost, till the voices told me to modify it so... it now runs a bigbore kit, 2 ring race pistons, flowed ported and polished head, yam race kit cams, knife edged and balanced crank , all internals have been polished etc with the 41mm kiehin flatsides and the serpent system plus too many other mods to mention.it now makes a genuine 197hp at the rear according to turbo systems dyno last month.

anyway good to meet you all

Steve

Hello and welcome onboard I love you the bike Steve more pics please thumbs

Welcome wave

and kai has a fzr genesis 600 sitting half in the gardem, and half in the spare room lol.

here's a few more pics that may interest peeps on the site my guilty pleasure's polishing anything metallic:

a few bits ov my work..lol

i'll take some updated pics ov the bike at the wkend guys and post 'em up

Generally im very much into old skool i always av been before it suddenly became cool...lmao

this is my daily transport , its thanks to Rob on this site i heard about you all....

Old skool will always rule

Steve

welcome on board mate. Likes polishing metal? Not sure if you'll fit in here mate. Best see Dave and Stue11, see what they think. Mind you, if you're not careful you'll be swapping polishing techniques foflfoflfofl

Welcome to the forum. some more pics of the bike would be nice buddy! thumbs

Nice1 guys thanks for all the welcomes thumbs i'll get some more pics ov the exup on the site as soon as i get the chance / find the bl**dy time to get into the garage..lol
Anyway in the mean time if any of the guys on the site want anything powder coated or polished let me know i'd be happy to help..oh and ov course it'll be mates rates thumbs

steve

Guest Guest
Welcome

Still get'in welcomes........WOW .......thanks peeps i've gota say the folks are really friendly on here.....CHEERS thumbsthumbsthumbs

Steve