Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FORUM :)

Yea todays the day a year on and still going strong keep up the good work everyone inc Dave Laughing and im sure there will be plenty more to come Very HappySmileSadSurprisedLaughingCoolShockedthumbspartyEmbarassedagreepintTwisted EvilRolling EyesWinkthumb downfightingmopedwaverainfoodoff topicoff topicSuspectburgerNoI love younew hereconcratconcratconcratcensoredhideHuhsilentbananathread hijackedsorrysmackbounceconfusedfoflaffraidcheershead bangSleepdrunkensunnyapplausesalutesantarendeerblardrinkingfingermbikeangryscratchstudyhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayparty welcome lol!no1partypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty

To think, is it really a year since I got that message on Facebook from the strange bald guy? Or was that one the court case foflfofl .

Congrats to Dave, Stue11 and everyone that has made the forum over the last year. Onward into the future cheerscheerscheersconcratconcratconcrat

well big thanks to Dave and all the mods who keep this site up and runing thumbsthumbs

Guest Guest

Blimey, doesn't time fly when your having fun..

Well done guys, heres to another year.. thumbs

party happy birthday party im sure there will be lots of years to still come thumbs thanks for being there for us all xx

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

a year all ready,well done to dave and stue
thumbsthumbsthumbs
partypartypartyparty

pintpintpintpint
and well done to everyone else

Happy birthday everyone concratconcratconcrathappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdayhappy birthdaymbikembikembikembikembike heres to another year pintpintpintHaving this forum keeps Stue11 busy and out of me way partypartypartyparty

Guest Guest
partypartyparty that a year allready partypartyparty

this has got to be the best bike forum in my opinion ;theres never any animosity just good humoured banter and id like to say a big thanks to dave and stue for making it all work so well applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplausedrinkingno1 ps i think its the only forum that caters for us male lesbians thumbs

well said stan reet freindly bunch on here bloody good laugh as well Smilethumbs

this has got to be the best bike forum in my opinion ;theres never any animosity just good humoured banter and id like to say a big thanks to dave and stue for making it all work so well applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplausedrinkingno1 ps i think its the only forum that caters for us male lesbians thumbs
Thanks Stan we do our best everyday as and when we can, just like Dave set out to do, keeping this a friendly bike forum for all to enjoy, and as we keep saying if it wasnt for its members posting and getting involved then we wouldnt have a forum, so heres a big thankyou to all of you members, thanks and keep enjoying the banter and p censored s taking of me and especially Dave salutesalutesalute