Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bibs

Another Newbie

Hello all,
Found this forum recently and its fantastic, i have learnt alot so far, could of used with this a while ago as ive been having a few probs myself.
Didnt know much about the mechanics and everything but always been into choppers,bobbers,cafes and hot rods so got me a cheap 250n that was real hammered and have been slowly stripping it and trying to build it up to a cafe kind of thing, taking one step at a time and learning a lot, just wish i could bloody weld.
just like to say all the people who are doing their projects are a massive help and will post some pics as soon as i can.
thanks

welcome aboard, i know nowt about spanners myself but plenty on here that do.

Hello and welcome onboard Very Happythumbs ile look forward to your build pics thumbsthumbs

Hello and welcome. Sorry but it's no good asking me any technical questions either I'm afraid but I'll be glad to help with anything else. The last project I did was for my history exam. scratch

If you need any tech advice..... this is your man

He seems to know his onions

@cpt_pants wrote:
Hello and welcome. Sorry but it's no good asking me any technical questions either I'm afraid but I'll be glad to help with anything else. The last project I did was for my history exam. scratch

When the kids are doin there history exam I'll be intouch lol

welcome mate and good luck with the build. Like many on here, look forward to the pics thumbs

welcome to the forum wave yes can see the pics it gives a direct link to your photobucket , try coping the ING code and pasting , that will put the pic on here thumbs

Cant show the youtube flick due to site rules.

He seems to know his onions[/quote]

Re the above. Its actually a magnetic lock up device used on the torque converter of automatic and powershift transmissions used in plant machines and trucks. I am sure you've gathered he's speaking b/s for a youtube joke!

Thank you flange,
just wondering is there anyone in the sheffield area? i dont really know any other bikers and just wondering if someone could spare half an hour or so?

Pics of the bike r good looks like its gonna be a good project can't wait for more pics, keep us all updated thumbs

welcome matey thats gona be a nice wee project that ...you go'in for Bobber style....nice mate and goodluck thumbs

welcome nice little project could of helped you out with the welding if you lived up in north east