Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pixiejnr

Hello!!

Hi....My name is Tanya...always loved my bikes, started out on scooter, then RXS100, then GS500. Not ridden for 4 years now (due to kids) but am planning to get another shortly, don't know what yet...perhaps this forum will guide me!!

welcome Tanya. I wouldn't count on guidance from a forum, just more confusion!! I'm sure we will all be happy to offer opinions however Laughing

Hello and welcome
I can thoroughly reccomend you buy a black 04 Bandit lol!

welcome to the forum Very Happy my advice is to test ride as many as possible thumbsthumbs

welcome on board to another lady biker. Good to see the ladies so well represented thumbsthumbs . You will definitely get plenty of "guidance" and advice on here. It's up to you how much of it you listen to fofl
Most of us on here have ridden more than one bike over the years, so ask away and await your spiritual enlightenment clapconfused

welcome ! Be prepaired for 99% of the forum saying "buy a bandit" poor souls Laughing

hello and welcome know what you mean i gave up bikes for family life ,back on em now though.

Hi Pixie and welcome, I am a newbie to this forum as well, but I've had a look round and it seems to be rather good.

What lovely greetings from all of you...but i knew that....us bikers ARE a friendly lot!! Very Happy

Welcome onboard and yes buy a bandit easy to maintain and plenty of mods for them.

Hope you enjoy this site its probaly the best one about.