Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Iano

housework

Do you do any of the housework, you know , ironing, hoovering, cleaning that kind of thing?.

need to keep the fuel I've got so no excuses for me.

My nana always told me never to rely on anyone to do anything for me i cant do for meself, so yea i can iron clean etc etc i just choose not to do it LaughingLaughingLaughinghide

i enjoy it Very Happy i left home at 15 and had to get on with it, i even cook Laughingthumbs

@dick65 wrote:
i enjoy it Very Happy i left home at 15 and had to get on with it, i even cook Laughingthumbs

cook as well? now that's impressive.

i can,t iron and the wife can't do sod all on her bikes but i do the rest meal hoover polish etc , when i have the time , my cooking is way better then her.s

i can do it all Very Happy pretty good at cooking as well if i do say so myself!

@madsod wrote:
i can,t iron and the wife can't do sod all on her bikes but i do the rest meal hoover polish etc , when i have the time , my cooking is way better then her.s
Ile tell her that next time i see her LaughingLaughingthumbs

suppose we all have our different regimes,

our kids are more or less adults, well two of them are adults now

with the financial cricis we are still operating as a family in one house. All the girls are untidy but me and the boy are more organised, can't not pitch in however if out on the bike don't see it.

Some of those make up potions the girls use are really difficult to remove if split, maybe motorcycle product producers could learn a lesson on getting finishes to stick from that source.

Can't cook, fortunately everybody else is good at that.

@Stue11 wrote:
@madsod wrote:

i can take it hidehide

@madsod wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
@madsod wrote:

i can take it hidehide
We will see ShockedShockedLaughingLaughingLaughing

i can do all the above,cook,clean,polish,hoover,do the washing,dusting,clean the windows,make the tea,walk the dogs,etc SORRY IM GOIN OFF ON ONE AGAIN,SUE Embarassed

@gsf1200 wrote:
i can do all the above,cook,clean,polish,hoover,do the washing,dusting,clean the windows,make the tea,walk the dogs,etc SORRY IM GOIN OFF ON ONE AGAIN,SUE Embarassed
LaughingLaughingLaughing

Housework and fuel? Is this some reference to the daft git that was decanting petrol in her kitchen with the gas cooker on?

But yeah I can do all that housework malarky and what a doddle it is compared to having a real job...

@Davehutch wrote:
i wouldnt ask my Mrs to dig the garden or change the oil on the car Winkhide

I would. But I might check the oil afterwards Laughinghide

Do it all, cook, clean, hoover, garden, decorate, service bikes and car etc.

daughter 29 and still burns cornflakes fofl

cant cook wont cook more than 3 pans of something cooking at once thats some sort of multitask thats best left alone

ironing study nope cant do that,washing whats all them numbers for on the washer study nope cant do that

cleaning and shopping study thats not a problem

@gsf1200 wrote:

is that not what women are supposed to do.

hidedigging

I cook, clean, occasionally use the washing machine and rarely but have done the ironing.

@Davehutch wrote:
I can do it , but dont because its a womans job, and i wouldnt ask my Mrs to dig the garden or change the oil on the car Winkhide

feeling brave this morning are we smack

@melly wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
I can do it , but dont because its a womans job, and i wouldnt ask my Mrs to dig the garden or change the oil on the car Winkhide

missed this I was hoovering Embarassedgirl

@Davehutch wrote:
@melly wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

missed this I was hoovering Embarassedgirl
no good acting big and hard to us dave,we all know who the boss is LaughingLaughing

@melly wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Haha forget wifey was a member then Dave fofl